Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng (33696 Views)

Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by krokroYansh(f): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin
BabaIjebuXL:

Na by force oh....yoruba call it tipatipa grin
grin
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

grin yeah am a male baboon and u are the female grin do you know what that means? We are in this together all these your wailing is a waste of time....
Hahahaha grin grin grin
I knw ur biggest fear
Ur nightmare
Dats a Naija with no igbos
U guys can't survive alone

Its ok ... To admit dat
But if u say u can survive
Say u endorse biafra
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by frankdivine: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
There is a lose of communication between the father of kanu and his wife.
They should try and sort things out,before the next hearing.

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Guyman02: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
superstar1:
Ordinary representation of their client -- The Ayatollah of alaigbo, the Lunatic Albino god of the Igbos aka The Dilector, is what the disorganised people from the jungle of Biafra are fighting on, how much more greater things?

e dey pain you gagao!
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by pumpingmachine: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ordinary issue of who will represent Kanu they couldn't resolve before going to court but they believe they have what it takes to get out of Naija. Lol

Upon all the threats and deadlines issued by Ipob for the release of their leader, nothing has happened. He's still in custody and is even facing trial in a Nigerian court.

This is President Buhari not Jonathan. Go and check his record to understand who you are dealing with and ask yourselves if you have any chance of winning at all.

Ojukwu was a genius and he almost did it but he couldn't. Try and find out why. Try and convince me what you will do differently. Let's have a reasonable debate here cod all I see is just an open letter being written by the likes of Kanu who have no idea what a war really is.

Getting out of Nigeria will not be achieved by protests or twitter.

Who will be your allies in the region, which country will support you to oppose Nigeria and will not be scared of repercussions? Even the world powers will not support your move cos of the disruption it would cause in the region. Make una think am na

I'm even sure that those that are supporting this cause don't know the proper way to go about it.

It's okay to tweet and air your opinion. But I take God beg you, don't commit treasonable offences cos Buhari no dey look Uche face o.

If your leader can be dragged before a Nigerian court which you all love to call zoo, believe me when I say you are not ready for a full scale liberation war. Even your elders know that. Listen to them

The Oracle has spoken.

Drops the mic
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

[s]Listen mr. Waste
Biafra is not ur concern
Create an odua thread or somtin
Find a reason to live
This is way too pathetic
I hv nothing in common with u
Just go to the thread dat has ur affairs
Dats not so hard..even for a dulla.rd[/s]

Simple take away your Biafran madness out of our Nigerian Nairaland. That is all we ask from your IPOB almajiri touts.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by BabaIjebuXL(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Hahahaha grin grin grin
I knw ur biggest fear
Ur nightmare
Dats a Naija with no igbos
U guys can't survive alone

Its ok ... To admit dat
But if u say u can survive
Say u endorse biafra

I dont agree with you on that, with or without igbos Nigeria will survive to take its place among the world gaints.Note this,am not against Biafra,you have the right to want independence but I dont agree with the means through which Kanu and Ralp are going about it.......am more disappointed in Kanu who is British trained to threaten the peace of the nation with such unacceptable statements.I dont hate igbos,I have them has friends and business associates.Am a Nigerian I wont wont fold my arms and watch a set of people roll her in the mud out of baseless hatred.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

I dont agree with you on that, with or without igbos Nigeria will survive to take its place among the world gaints.Note this,am not against Biafra,you have the right to want independence but I dont agree with the means through which Kanu and Ralp are going about it.......am more disappointed in Kanu who is British trained to threaten the peace of the nation with such unacceptable statements.I dont hate igbos,I have them has friends and business associates.Am a Nigerian I wont wont fold my arms and watch a set of people roll her in the mud out of baseless hatred.
There is no hatred bro
Just misunderstanding
I want u to understand dat we hv nothing binding us... We hv no business being together... We are two different ends of a magnate... Am glad u are not against biafra... Am glad u knw Nigeria can go on without igbos
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

Simple take away your Biafran madness out of our Nigerian Nairaland. That is all we ask from your IPOB almajiri touts.
Wen did u own d net
Abi biafra dey worry u too grin
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Wen did u own d net
Abi biafra dey worry u too grin
Werey, so why you dey para about a post you bring to Nairaland.
Swerve enter Biafra.com grin
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by billyG(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
safarigirl:
it is a referendum they seek. The same referendum the Government has failed to grant them and that is why thy have resorted to protests. Have you seen anyone with a gun since the protests began?

it is imperative that people educate themselves before coming online to speak on matters they have scanty knowledge of
Why didnt they ask 4 Referandum when GEJ is in power?

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by wypavu: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

Werey, so why you dey para about a post you bring to Nairaland.
Swerve enter Biafra.com grin
U think I dnt knw all ur monikers
Better repent and accept biafra like babaijebuxl....
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
billyG:

Na u go tell me wen to ask for referendum?
I dnt think so
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Fadahunsi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
[s][/s]
NOBLEDANDY:
KANU.... I hail Ooo

Make I hail your God ChukwuokikeAbiama first......

Biafra must be restored...
[s][/s]

....restored to where it belongs! The Abstract!!!
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by safarigirl(f): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
billyG:

they asked. You just don't know because you have refused to educate yourself as you think the struggle doesn't concern you because you're not from there.

They asked for a referendum in 2011 through to 2013....the Biafran agitation was one of the issues that gave rise to the call for the National Confab....the same Confab that had a certain region trash the regionalism suggestion due to their majority presence. The same Confab that has had it's resolutions trashed by this government.

As you can read, my moniker is not 'Google'.....the sooner most of you use that precious tool, the better for us all.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by babajero(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
WeedSeller:
grin

Wu knws weda Nnamdi kanu don dey other side? Dey chop kola With dem ancestors..

Dem 2 lawyers
Are not concerned bout Nnamdi;its all bout money'dey probably v seen d money coming after evry day-to day- arguments in court..#

Biafra-minded Yeeboz shu juz roll enter 2016 with peace..'

It is obvious your slavery is inborn.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

My monikers? e be like say Abakaliki weed don damage your medulla oblongata grin grin
I accept ideological Biafra, the type preached by Ojukwu after returning to Nigeria, not this political Biafra by those politicians that lost out in the last election.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
safarigirl:
[s]they asked. You just don't know because you have refused to educate yourself as you think the struggle doesn't concern you because you're not from there.

They asked for a referendum in 2011 through to 2013....the Biafran agitation was one of the issues that gave rise to the call for the National Confab....the same Confab that had a certain region trash the regionalism suggestion due to their majority presence. The same Confab that has had it's resolutions trashed by this government.

As you can read, my moniker is not 'Google'.....the sooner most of you use that precious tool, the better for us all[/s].

Sharrraaaaap dia! there was never any such talk of Referendum the period you quoted. You Baifrans are pathological liars. The only running denominator is your penchant for insults abuse and disparaging other Nigerians that refuses to share your directionless ideology of hate.
Show a link talking about referendum in the period you alleged.

3 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by BabaIjebuXL(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
"Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality
and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense
of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the
beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse
the true with the false and the false with the true." - Martin
Luther King Jr.
bugzbunny:

Dont quote me wrongly! I will always support any peacefully agitation.But am inno support of a bunch of rascals preaching hate.
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

My monikers? e be like say Abakaliki weed don damage your medulla oblongata grin grin
I accept ideological Biafra, the type preached by Ojukwu after returning to Nigeria, not this political Biafra by those politicians that lost out in the last election.
Biafra is biafra
Accept it today and be free
It won't trouble u again
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Biafra is biafra
Accept it today and be free
It won't trouble u again

Where was Biafra 1-6 years ago when those Igbo political elites were having a swell time all over Nigeria.? cheesy grin
You remember Biafra when you lost to a certificateless General . Your hatred for Buhari is the fuel driving Biafra. grin
You Biafrans can only deceive yourselves and not Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

Sharrraaaaap dia! there was never any such talk of Referendum the period you quoted. You Baifrans are pathological liars. The only running denominator is your penchant for insults abuse and disparaging other Nigerians that refuses to share your directionless ideology of hate.
Show a link talking about referendum in the period you alleged.
You are here wasting ur time
While ur mates are................

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are here wasting ur time
While ur mates are................

I'm still enjoying Nigeria. grin
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

Where was Biafra 1-6 years ago when those Igbo political elites were having a swell time all over Nigeria.? cheesy grin
You remember Biafra when you lost to a certificateless General . Your hatred for Buhari is the fuel driving Biafra. grin
You Biafrans can only deceive yourselves and not Nigerians.
Lol grin
Na u go tell me wen to ask of biafra
Its my right..... The time is now
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Lol grin
Na u go tell me wen to ask of biafra
Its my right..... The time is now
Oya continue shouting for Biafra. grin
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

I'm still enjoying Nigeria. grin
Enjoying no power
Boko haram
Unemployment
Bad roads etc
Body odour........continue ur enjoymnt

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by simplycarro: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Enjoying no power
Boko haram
Unemployment
Bad roads etc
Body odour........continue ur enjoymnt

Yes ooooh. grin grin
Na now you just wake up?
#BiafraHypocrisy
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by Damsola(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Alo lami lami la n ri. Enikan e ri a bo e. Walai ewe oju omi ki nisinmi. Oro yin oni ye ara yin. Stupid and ignorant fools
Re: Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng by bugzbunny: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

Oya continue shouting for Biafra. grin
Dnt bother urself abt dat
I saw an odua thread outside
Bye
Later kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home / 4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.