Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Pay With Capture: Another Access Bank Initiative - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pay With Capture: Another Access Bank Initiative (1310 Views)

Shocked Villagers Capture Python That Swallowed Two Goats (photos) / 5 Essential Things You Should Always Pay With Your Debit Card / PAY WITH CAPTURE....... Access Bank Plc Has Introduced A New Multi-banking Payme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay With Capture: Another Access Bank Initiative by Abduletudaye(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Heard about the new app?

Maybe not.

Our Access bank has pushed for innovation as usual and we are glad to introduce the pay with capture app. cheesy

This app is sleek, user friendly and free to download. smiley

With this app, you will not need to pay at your favourite mall or merchant with physical cash or atm. Infact, this app will replace the POS option. cheesy

I am just with my phone, no debit card, no cash but i can still ball! Yippee! Cool huh? wink

This app is totally safe! When i mean safe, i mean two step security safe!

First you will need a secret word upon sign up. Also, you will need a secret code and a pin.

When you minimize the app, upon resumption, you are prompted for your pin again. Cool stuff! grin

Other banks can use this app too but there are bonuses for access bank account owners only.

This app is available on Android and Blackberry 10 devices.

Links for download loading....

Please note: while signing up, please use referral code; 3QBUD2.

All questions are welcomed! cool

Source: www.paywithcapture.com

1 Share

Re: Pay With Capture: Another Access Bank Initiative by flexxyworld(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Sauce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay With Capture: Another Access Bank Initiative by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2016
flexxyworld:
Sauce
Yam.
Re: Pay With Capture: Another Access Bank Initiative by plsplspls: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Abduletudaye:
Heard about the new app?

Maybe not.

Our Access bank has pushed for innovation as usual and we are glad to introduce the pay with capture app. cheesy

This app is sleek, user friendly and free to download. smiley

With this app, you will not need to pay at your favourite mall or merchant with physical cash or atm. Infact, this app will replace the POS option. cheesy

I am just with my phone, no debit card, no cash but i can still ball! Yippee! Cool huh? wink

This app is totally safe! When i mean safe, i mean two step security safe!

First you will need a secret word upon sign up. Also, you will need a secret code and a pin.

When you minimize the app, upon resumption, you are prompted for your pin again. Cool stuff! grin

Other banks can use this app too but there are bonuses for access bank account owners only.

This app is available on Android and Blackberry 10 devices.

Links for download loading....

Please note: while signing up, please use referral code; 3QBUD2.

All questions are welcomed! cool

Source: www.paywithcapture.com

Your referral code didn't work. The register button was only active without the code

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay With Capture: Another Access Bank Initiative by Abduletudaye(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2016
plsplspls:

Your referral code didn't work. The register button was only active without the code

Its cos there is an upgrade to the app..referral codes dont work well for now..

The new 5.0 even open accounts..

(1) (Reply)

Ntel Unlimited Data / Simple Ways To Download Wapking Apps Java / Materials Needed For Solar-inverter Installations: Making Renewable Do-able.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.