Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Any Other Free Tools For Recording Online Course? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any Other Free Tools For Recording Online Course? (856 Views)

3 Easy Steps To Recover Deleted Files In Windows With Free Tools / BA Online Course & FREE Project Management Training By H2K Infosys. / Some Useful Hacking Tools For Windows Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Other Free Tools For Recording Online Course? by PollyAnn(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
A few days ago, when I intended to record online course, I had no idea on how to do that. Thus I did a lot of search in Google and found some screen recorders, some of them include Jing, CamStudio. However, Jing has 5 minute’s recording limitation and I don't wanna purchase Camtasia Studio, it’s quite expensive. As for the CamStudio, after downloading, my antivirus program warned that it has virus. Thus I had to delete it.

Later I find Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder, at first I thought it won't work on my Chrome as Chrome does not support Java. However, it does not require Java and quite simple to use. Thus I am here to share you this awesome tool. Below are the simple steps to use it.

1. Go to the official page of this free screencast tool and click "Start Recording". (When it’s the first time you use it, you need to install a launcher to activate it.)

Source http://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-screen-recorder

2. Then it will pop up, and you can make settings in options, and select the recording region and audio.

3. Next, click "REC" to start recording. When recording, you can edit the recording with provided options.

4. Whenever you want to finish recording, just pause the recording and click the check mark to finish it.

5. Last, you can preview the video and save it to your computer.

It's indeed a nice tool for recording, if any of you have other good recommendations can also post here.

1 Like

Re: Any Other Free Tools For Recording Online Course? by Bhenjie46: 2:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Wow! I tried this tool personally and it really works. I will now use it in recording my screen activities, especially now that Screenr is out.
Re: Any Other Free Tools For Recording Online Course? by NickZhao: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2015
So great a tool and I have just take it to record my fancy games. All works pretty well!
Re: Any Other Free Tools For Recording Online Course? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Help!!… Faulty Laptop / Hot Deal And Super Neat Gateway FX Edition. 1 Gig Nvidia GTX / Is Social Media Ever Going To Fade Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.