Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry (34003 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Nigerian Lady Is Best Graduating Student Of Project Mgt. At UK University / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Gassa007: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2015
DrChatNuff:
Coventry is C-rated Uni.....Entry requirements are pretty LOW
Na bad belle go kill you last last....e-diot smh

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by jamoscofield(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmn. I smell pussy work here
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
wow i did NOT expect that. cheesy

i totally expected . . . well, i expected a guy . . . or at least a really nerdy girl. if i saw this one on the street, i would have no idea that she was an engineer or that she was even smart sef. sad

why?

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2015
rileyy:
It'll dawn on them soon and bet, the surge is gona be badder than the election shock

they dont want to learn
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Sijo01(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
dont be jealous

I'm not jor. cheesy
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by stzy(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2015
What I see is a girl that remembers that this world is guided by appearance and did everythin to satisfy Requirements .... I bet she goes. To church more than anybody in her class

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by zeusdgrt(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
I dunno y I don't like her undecided I just saw her pics nd automatically bcame annoyed
Jealousy
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmm chairman don't take it personal...

Everyone knows Coventry is C-rated and gives admission (even with £1,500 Nigerian discount) in less than 24hours [I'm speaking from Experience here]...

Graduating with a distinction isn't a true test of how intelligent an individual is, however, that doesn't mean we shouldn't congratulate the young lady for achieving such feat...

No pun intended, but Coventry is still University of Nigeria, West Midlands Chapter...

charlemon:

You and those f**ls that liked your comment are a complete bunch of disgrace. If you think it is easy , gain admission and graduate with a distinction. Envious p*g

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by PLANETMARS(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2015
akereconfi:

What a waste What a low life Who should we to blame for this?

Biafra
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by elopee3000(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2015
j4sure:
congrats pretty woman
shes beautifull Yes But bleaching see her hand what ooh my gooosh angry
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by iyb(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2015
I don't understand you guys coventry is better than any university in africa in terms of lecturers and facilities. The girl graduated with a first class yet guys that have never entered aeroplane before are here saying she did not try.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by kevlynoluchi: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2015
in UK its easier to get distinction y didnt she study in Nigeria n get distinction mtcheeew
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by assath: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
two of my kudos girl,
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by modestdude(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
idonbelivit......itsnotjustok.com......Wheres the picture of her making the Valedictory speech or leading the pack of her departments procession?

The trend now is every graduating Nigerian student of foreign Universities is THE BEST GRADUATING STUDENT. We see graduation pics but don't get to see him/her making the Valedictory speech. Packaging at its peak.

Again, something doesnt seem right here, whats the connection between brain and make up? they are like light and darkness, they dont have a meeting point. #justmythoughts #amnothating
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by miqos02(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
cool
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by charlemon: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2015
SSGUniport:
Hmmm chairman don't take it personal...

Everyone knows Coventry is C-rated and gives admission (even with £1,500 Nigerian discount) in less than 24hours [I'm speaking from Experience here]...

Graduating with a distinction isn't a true test of how intelligent an individual is, however that doesn't mean we shouldn't congratulate the young lady for achieving such feat...

No pun intended, but Coventry is still University of Nigeria, West Midlands Chapter...

Not taking it personal but I am very irritated when someone displays ignorance. I got an offer from Warwick in less than 24 hours even faster than coventry I applied to (I can post them here). That's an indication of their efficiency in dealing with applications. You think it is this stupidity our universities that have no reputation in this 3rd world country display by delaying for weeks?

Because they offered a discount doesn't in any form or manner make them poor in standard. Go and check their recent achievements before u comment ignorantly and enviously. Graduating with distinction is not a complete test of intelligence but is a part of the test. It is an indication that the individual has something upstairs. Just because entrance into that university has been made accessible doesn't mean it isn't a good one. You are a typical NIGERIAN. Can you graduate with distinction from that school? You think it is where you can turn ur head left and right or bribe lecturers? Please be reasonable. People have gained admission into that school and have dropped out and some can't even graduate after gaining admission with their first class and second class upper from covenant university ( I know someone ). Do not be envious
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by ipreach: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by charlemon: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2015
kevlynoluchi:
in UK its easier to get distinction y didnt she study in Nigeria n get distinction mtcheeew

She didn't do it in Nigeria cos ur universities require bribes to excel, teachers witch hunt students, cultists graduate with first class, runs girls do not attend classes but graduate with distinction, people like you that cannot subject something to empirical analysis exist in those universities and are still allowed to graduate
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Funny Dude,

Coventry isn't better than all Universities in Our Africa, maybe another Africa certainly not the one you and I live in...

I would have accepted if you said Nigeria, but definitely not Africa...

Please Google "The University of Witwatersrand" in South Africa and get enlightened...

iyb:
I don't understand you guys coventry is better than any university in africa in terms of lecturers and facilities. The girl graduated with a first class yet guys that have never entered aeroplane before are here saying she did not try.
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats beautiful kiss
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by uncjay(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
MhizRonny:

Ghana?
Girl did you look at those pics very well.....

You look like the girl celebrated....sure say no be you?
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Well, thank you for trying to be polite but you weren't exactly polite...

You talk about efficiency as if the likes of Imperial, Cambridge, Oxford and UCL aren't efficient...You can't get admitted into these schools after applying in less than 24hours, why? Because they need to verify all the documents you must have presented at the point of application... This is the same reason they don't work with agents like UKEAS and BCIE...

I am not envious of the young lady, as I have since Congratulated her, but that doesn't change the status of Coventry as a C-rated University... I won't want to blow my trumpet, but hey Mr. man I can graduate from Coventry with distinction, those who did it don't have 5 heads...

Well you're invited to my Graduation this December and yes I'll be graduating with a Distinction if that's what you Wana hear!

charlemon:

Not taking it personal but I am very irritated when someone displays ignorance. I got an offer from Warwick in less than 24 hours even faster than coventry I applied to (I can post them here). That's an indication of their efficiency in dealing with applications. You think it is this stupidity our universities that have no reputation in this 3rd world country display by delaying for weeks?

Because they offered a discount doesn't in any form or manner make them poor in standard. Go and check their recent achievements before u comment ignorantly and enviously. Graduating with distinction is not a complete test of intelligence but is a part of the test. It is an indication that the individual has something upstairs. Just because entrance into that university has been made accessible doesn't mean it isn't a good one. You are a typical NIGERIAN. Can you graduate with distinction from that school? You think it is where you can turn ur head left and right or bribe lecturers? Please be reasonable. People have gained admission into that school and have dropped out and some can't even graduate after gaining admission with their first class and second class upper from covenant university ( I know someone ). Do not be envious

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by ideyhere(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
I dunno y I don't like her undecided I just saw her pics nd automatically bcame annoyed

Hehehe...just see as people go take bash you now say naa jealousy...
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by deramarks(f): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2015
ramalot:

That's what haters do. I believe the official names are Jealousy and envy.

For someone who can barely construct an intelligible sentence, as evidenced by your "personal text" below:

"u nid common sense to cope around me no mata how smart u re" undecided

It is no surprise that you would hate on another girl achieving intellectual feats.
. Seven of u dat quoted me really? Ma personal txt already states it all what if am seeking attention ur common sense can't tell u dat grin. I have gotten d attentions I neeeded I was thinking am invisible in nairaland today, so leme comment on d pretty lady ...in ma mom's voice anytime she sees ma result. She is intelligent I already know she'll come awt best. Have a nice day peepz I'll move to. Anoda thread
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Benbelor(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats to her.....guess her make-up skills also counted here
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by deramarks(f): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
ideyhere:

Hehehe...just see as people go take bash you now say naa jealousy...
. I tell u oo dem just dey give me attention since oo
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Mariojane(f): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Omo see fresh babe chai,she go don share pucci give enuff leactures 4get that tin
you are the type that will never believe in any good thing coming out from anyone especially ladies. i doubt if you will ever trust your wife or your female children.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by PLANETMARS(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Mariojane:
you are the type that will never believe in any good thing coming out from anyone especially ladies. i doubt if you will ever trust your wife or your female children.
only God is to b trusted honey!
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Uglyduckling: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
it's called jealousy dear.
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by charlemon: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2015
SSGUniport:
Well, thank you for trying to be polite but you weren't exactly polite...

You talk about efficiency as if the likes of Imperial, Cambridge, Oxford and UCL aren't efficient...You can't get admitted into these schools after applying in less than 24hours, why? Because they need to verify all the documents you must have presented at the point of application... This is the same reason they don't work with agents like UKEAS and BCIE...

I am not envious of the young lady, as I have since Congratulated her, but that doesn't change the status of Coventry as a C-rated University... I won't want to blow my trumpet, but hey Mr. man I can graduate from Coventry with distinction, those who did it don't have 5 heads...

Well you're invited to my Graduation this December and yes I'll be graduating with a Distinction if that's what you Wana hear!

Lmao.What university are you graduating from and what is your name? I will definitely try to attend yours cos my sister is graduating from Aston in Birmingham with a distinction. What's your name and what school are you graduating from? My name is Charles and I graduated with a second class upper in law (my second bachelors) from coventry. My kid sister (Hilda) graduated with second class upper in law with me. I have a sister (Jennifer) and she graduated with a distinction from Brighton. I don't tell lies. If you doubt I will attach the pics of my Certs here. Tell me your name and the name of your school. I will attend your grad and congratulate you
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by deramarks(f): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Uglyduckling:
it's called jealousy dear.
okay ugly. i was created by GOD cuz GOD is a jealous GOD. Isn't dat ryt ugly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romola Adeola, 26-Year-Old Phd Holder: "I Had No Time For Social Activities" / 'Facebook Nursery & Primary School' In Lagos(photo) / 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.