Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry (33992 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Nigerian Lady Is Best Graduating Student Of Project Mgt. At UK University / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Now I understand why you've been defending Coventry, 'cos it's your school right? You for tell me since Na!

My friend is doing his PhD in Civil Engineering and in 2012 he was the Best in MSC Civil and Structural from same Coventry. Himself know say all for Coventry Na packaging grin grin

If you're serious about knowing my name, we can meet up at a central place, say Bullring or New street station make your choice... Or you want Make I come Coventry angry
grin grin

charlemon:

Lmao.What university are you graduating from and what is your name? I will definitely try to attend yours cos my sister is graduating from Aston in Birmingham with a distinction (pharmaceutical sciences). Her name is Whitney if u think I'm telling lies. What's your name and what school are you graduating from? My name is Charles and I graduated with a second class upper in law (my second bachelors) from coventry. My kid sister (Hilda) graduated with second class upper in law with me. I have a sister (Jennifer) and she graduated with a distinction from Brighton. I don't tell lies. If you doubt I will attach the pics of my Certs here. Tell me your name and the name of your school. I will attend your grad and congratulate you
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Trustgt(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Remember she finished from Convenant University, Ota. The school that some of you called "glorified secondary school" just stay there let those young chaps be making Convenant proud all over the world.
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by step272: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Still tomorrow now some will say I prefer NEPA certificate than university's own,
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
I dunno y I don't like her undecided I just saw her pics nd automatically bcame annoyed

hummm......juz celebrate her... I don't think that's too much to do...urrrgggg!!

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by charlemon: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
SSGUniport:
Now I understand why you've been defending Coventry, 'cos it's your school right? You for tell me since Na!

My friend is doing his PhD in Civil Engineering and in 2012 he was the Best in MSC Civil and Structural from same Coventry. Himself know say all for Coventry Na packaging grin grin

If you're serious about knowing my name, we can meet up at a central place, say Bullring or New street station make your choice... Or you want Make I come Coventry angry
grin grin

Lmao. You can't even mention the name of your university, department, etc. Lol typical hater. All the best. Do not be envious of people's achievement. Bye
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Why should I mention my name in a public forum like Nairaland, I don't do that crap and I won't do it because of you!

I've been trying to be polite with you, but seems you're too headstrong to get it!

I know you're still a kid so you won't understand...
Maybe you lack good eyesight and comprehension skills a reason why you didn't read up where I congratulated the young lady, and reiterated that it doesn't change the status of your school. It seems you're so full of yourself that you feel no one can achieve whatever you feel you've achieved in your claptrap of a school called Coventry...

Is Coventry not the same school where over 95% of students in MSC oil and gas management are Nigerians because they know Nigerians will always pay tuition?

charlemon:

Lmao. You can't even mention the name of your university, department, etc. Lol typical hater. All the best. Do not be envious of people's achievement. Bye
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by deramarks(f): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
airmirthd1:

hummm......juz celebrate her... I don't think that's too much to do...urrrgggg!!
. U re a myth. Or I don't get ur name more over I celebrate her in ma mind somehow
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by charlemon: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
SSGUniport:
Why should I mention my name in a public forum like Nairaland, I don't do that crap and I won't do it because of you!

I've been trying to be polite with you, but seems you're too headstrong to get it!

I know you're still a kid so you won't understand...
Maybe you lack good eyesight and comprehension skills a reason why you didn't read up where I congratulated the young lady, and reiterated that it doesn't change the status of your school. It seems you're so full of yourself that you feel no one can achieve whatever you feel you've achieved in your claptrap of a school called Coventry...

Is Coventry not the same school where over 95% of students in MSC oil and gas management are Nigerians because they know Nigerians will always pay tuition?

Lol. What are you scared of? Don't be stupid. You didn't even mention the name of the uni. Lol I graduated with a second class upper and I'm here defending someone that graduated with a distinction. When I graduated with an upper, people graduated with a first. You are definitely an ignorant person. I'm a kid that has developed mentally. You are a doltish individual. She has graduated with a distinction from that university and there is nothing you can do about it except you die (good riddance to rubbish). However, you can graduate with distinction from ur nameless university Lol. We will still congratulate you for displaying stupidity in elephantine proportions. Ignoramus
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
And who says I can't cook up pseudo names and paste edited pictures here? I see how mature you are...

Grow up and get sense... Even if you don't have sense, try and pretend to have sense.

I gave you an option of meeting me in person at the city centre, what was your response?

So I should be snapping my module marks, my transcript, certificate and uni environment for you, to prove what? Or will that change Coventry from cash and carry university UK?

charlemon:

Lol. What are you scared of? Don't be stupid. You didn't even mention the name of the uni. Lol I graduated with a second class upper and I'm here defending someone that graduated with a distinction. When I graduated with an upper, people graduated with a first. You are definitely an ignorant person. I'm a kid that has developed mentally. You are a doltish individual. She has graduated with a distinction from that university and there is nothing you can do about it except you die (good riddance to rubbish). However, you can graduate with distinction from ur nameless university Lol. We will still congratulate you for displaying stupidity in elephantine proportions. Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by ramalot(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
. Seven of u dat quoted me really? Ma personal txt already states it all what if am seeking attention ur common sense can't tell u dat grin. I have gotten d attention[b]s[/b] I neeeded I was thinking am invisible in nairaland today, so leme comment on d pretty lady ...in ma mom's voice anytime she sees ma result. She is intelligent I already know she'll come awt best. Have a nice day peepz I'll move to. Anoda thread

Just a friendly advice for you. Regardless of where you're writing (formal or informal), try to write with proper spelling.
It is neither cute nor in your best interest to present yourself like an illiterate.

Also, it is a turn off to those you're seeking attention from. You're pretty, but that won't save you in the grand scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by charlemon: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
SSGUniport:
And who says I can't cook up pseudo names and paste edited pictures here? I see how mature you are...

Grow up and get sense... Even if you don't have sense, try and pretend to have sense.

I gave you an option of meeting me in person at the city centre, what was your response?

So I should be snapping my module marks, my transcript, certificate and uni environment for you, to prove what? Or will that change Coventry from cash and carry university UK?

You should "Get sense or die trying" Lmao. I'm 99% sure you will die trying but don't lose hope. 1% is enough to make an attempt Lmao.

Ok please just use google to search for any university in uk and claim you are gonna graduate from there in December Lol

You think you are smart? You are not. I understand you think you are cos you are probably surrounded by feather brains and scatter brains.

you never wanted to congratulate and celebrate her achievement. There is no need to try and undermine it by insulting the institution she attended.

You are graduating with a distinction in December lmao. What uni? Please cook up

Get sense or die trying. I'm 99% sure you will die trying but 1% is worth the effort. Lmao. Ignoramus Lol
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by temitope06(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Amazing, my alma mater as well. Coventry definitely striding higher.
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
. U re a myth. Or I don't get ur name more over I celebrate her in ma mind somehow

I'm not a myth..... Airmirthd is gotten from all ma names..
Good you celebrated her somehow
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by deramarks(f): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
I won't let myself get enraged because an impertinent person tried to look responsible you wether you are a man/woman/boy/girl are free to say that which suites your mind it's a free world as it is have a blissful day ahead
ramalot:

Just a friendly advice for you. Regardless of where you're writing (formal or informal), try to write with proper spelling.
It is neither cute nor in your best interest to verbally present yourself like an illiterate.

Also, it is a turn off to those you're seeking attention from. You're pretty, but that won't save you in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by GoldStandard: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats lady cool cool cool
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Typical display of Juvenile Delinquency...

Run along kid, go and play with your video game, and while at it, try and grow some sense!

Why should I google unis in the UK when I've already mentioned few Russell Group Unis in the UK for you...

You dey make noise say you finish from Coventry, what would you have done if you finished from Imperial or University College

No matter how you paint it, Even Aston is far better than Coventry! At least the few Aston students I know won't even grade Coventry as C-Grade Uni.

Well if you want to meet me in person, Coventry is less than 40 minutes from New Street, send me your address and I'll be there!

charlemon:

You should "Get sense or die trying" Lmao. I'm 99% sure you will die trying but don't lose hope. 1% is enough to make an attempt Lmao.

Ok please just use google to search for any university in uk and claim you are gonna graduate from there in December Lol

You think you are smart? You are not. I understand you think you are cos you are probably surrounded by feather brains and scatter brains.

you never wanted to congratulate and celebrate her achievement. There is no need to try and undermine it by insulting the institution she attended.

You are graduating with a distinction in December lmao. What uni? Please cook up

Get sense or die trying. I'm 99% sure you will die trying but 1% is worth the effort. Lmao. Ignoramus Lol

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by charlemon: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
SSGUniport:
Typical display of Juvenile Delinquency...

Run along kid, go and play with your video game, and while at it, try and grow some sense!

Why should I google unis in the UK when I've already mentioned few Russell Group Unis in the UK for you...

You dey make noise say you finish from Coventry, what would you have done if you finished from Imperial or University College

No matter how you paint it, Even Aston is far better than Coventry! At least the few Aston students I know won't even grade Coventry as C-Grade Uni.

Well if you want to meet me in person Coventry is less than 40 minutes from New Street, send me your address and I'll be there!

Lmao. Like I said "Get sense or die trying"

I actually love video games.

What's the name of the uni u will graduate from in December?

You can't even mention your name but you want me to tell you where I live? It is obvious that you are among some Nigerians that gallivant..........definitely a Vagabond. Lmao

I said you are doltish ( an understatement ) and your comments confirm it. You know people that have achieved and yet you think it is right to undermine people's achievement. Lmao you are just a bush-league individual

*NOTE* "GET SENSE OR DIE TRYING"
I'm sure you will die trying but the least you can do is try. Do not be envious. Lmao
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by olatunjin(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Omo see fresh babe chai,she go don share pucci give enuff leactures 4get that tin
Common sense is not common grow up guy

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by PLANETMARS(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
olatunjin:
yea perhaps that's why u got none
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by GoldStandard: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nairaland and its daily unending drama

Someone who types like a retard, is claiming she was seeking for attention and another 'Albert Einstein' claims the pretty ladies achievement is a mean feat that can be achieved by an average Joe at a certain UK Uni.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A 'congrats' or 'kudos' could have sufficed to save yourselves this embarrassing tantrums and petty fights! angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by TruthHurts1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
My name is Elvis. She's my wife.
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by TruthHurts1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
olatunjin:
Don't mind the jobless idiot. He think say na naija she dey.

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by ramalot(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
I won't let myself get enraged because an impertinent person tried to look responsible you wether you are a man/woman/boy/girl are free to say that which suites your mind it's a free world as it is have a blissful day ahead

Punctuation.
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by TruthHurts1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
GoldStandard:
Nairaland and its daily unending drama

Someone who types like a retard, is claiming she was seeking for attention and another 'Albert Einstein' claims the pretty ladies achievement is a mean feat that can be achieved by an average Joe at a certain UK Uni.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A 'congrats' or 'kudos' could have sufficed to save yourselves this embarrassing tantrums and petty fights! angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
I tire for Nairlanders O! They will find fault in anything NO MATTER HOW GOOD! If Jesus walks on water, Nairalanders will say it's because he can't swim!

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by charlemon: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
TruthHurts1:
I tire for Nairlanders O! They will find fault in anything NO MATTER HOW GOOD! If Jesus walks on water, Nairalanders will say it's because he can't swim!

Thank you and GOD bless you for this comment.
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by lumenafrica: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
See how these cows chased this guy.... so hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_98mMBcRI
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by lumenafrica: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Watch this Hilarious Hotel Fight That took place in Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cx5uaNya0
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Tcpat: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Ebrusjoe: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
I dey. Look
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Capital247: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
"Another case of beauty and brains. The beautiful 22 year old Priscilla [/b]Efioanwan Ephraim, an [b]Alumni of Covenant University, Nigeria just graduated yesterday with a distinction and as Best Graduating Student in [b]Engineering Project Management [/b]from Coventry University, UK. Well done to her and here's encouraging others to strive for success."
ops! sorry MSC or another Bsc? because looking at it from the bold words
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by RALPHOW(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
COVENANT UNIVERSITY GRADUATES ARE THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY TODAY (KUDOS TO THE GOOD VISION OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO)
I WISH NIGERIA GOVERNMENT CAN DEVELOP OUR PUBLIC UNIVERSITY AND PROVIDE FACILITIES LIKE THIS PRIVATE UNIVERSITY.
CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR SISTER.

Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5n4dTteUEB4/Vk2Advx5OpI/AAAAAAAHXPA/J5rr7IVqZ2Q/s400/3.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-px1M7ifQCYg/Vk2AexmPjYI/AAAAAAAHXPI/EVNmleIhJiU/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Another case of beauty and brains. The beautiful 22 year old Priscilla Efioanwan Ephraim, an Alumni of Covenant University, Nigeria just graduated yesterday with a distinction and as Best Graduating Student in Engineering Project Management from Coventry University, UK. Well done to her and here's encouraging others to strive for success. More photos below...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/meet-nigerian-best-graduating-student.html

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by tylerbraid(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
I dunno y I don't like her undecided I just saw her pics nd automatically bcame annoyed
a successful person will like the success of another person...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng / 'Facebook Nursery & Primary School' In Lagos(photo) / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012-2013 Admission Session, Lets Get It Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.