Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry (33999 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Nigerian Lady Is Best Graduating Student Of Project Mgt. At UK University / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by iyb(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
SSGUniport:
Funny Dude,

Coventry isn't better than all Universities in Our Africa, maybe another Africa certainly not the one you and I live in...

I would have accepted if you said Nigeria, but definitely not Africa...

Please Google "The University of Witwatersrand" in South Africa and get enlightened...

I stand corrected i checked it out it is indeed higher than Coventry but non the less the girl still tried but i wont be caught anywhere near CU grin

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
THANK GOD FOR HER!
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by wypavu: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by debraleey: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
lol a university seeking to increase their customer base is not enough reason to label it a wishwash uni....personally i belive that the knowledge and skills gained and the facilities and help available to students is what determines whether or not a uni is good...at the end of the day..goin to a russell group uni doesnt mean the person will know better than som1 that didn't go to one.....it's pretty much d same things being taught...n from my POV Coventry is not bad at all...i've been there (not as a student) n was impressed...d only thing dat chased me away was d accommodation fee lool....quite high....n yes very proud of this young lady....my senior in Faith Academy......greater heights to soar...more blessings....she's done herself n family good...thank God...

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
All these things no dy freak me if she got no attitude
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Portable92: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
congrats 2 her
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by alaskido(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
You don try. The next thing now is to get a husband and try to remain in marriage. They don't not learn how to take care of a husband in the university o.
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by mart2k(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5n4dTteUEB4/Vk2Advx5OpI/AAAAAAAHXPA/J5rr7IVqZ2Q/s400/3.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-px1M7ifQCYg/Vk2AexmPjYI/AAAAAAAHXPI/EVNmleIhJiU/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Another case of beauty and brains. The beautiful 22 year old Priscilla Efioanwan Ephraim, an Alumni of Covenant University, Nigeria just graduated yesterday with a distinction and as Best Graduating Student in Engineering Project Management from Coventry University, UK. Well done to her and here's encouraging others to strive for success. More photos below...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/meet-nigerian-best-graduating-student.html

Ugly
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by ihesiuloa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
DrChatNuff:
Coventry is C-rated Uni.....Entry requirements are pretty LOW
Did you come out with best overall grade in your "A" class university? Nonsense talk.

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by squarelead(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wish you many more achievements in life. Congrats dear
Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
DrChatNuff:
Coventry is C-rated Uni.....Entry requirements are pretty LOW
C-rated or Z-rated, still far better than ur overhyped Unilag. Mind u, nt every1 have d cash to go to Oxford, manchester uni, or Imperial college. pls learn how to appreciate, 1st class no be bean bro.

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by charlemon: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Walkopet:
C-rated or Z-rated, still far better than ur overhyped Unilag. Mind u, nt every1 have d cash to go to Oxford, manchester uni, or Imperial college. pls learn how to appreciate, 1st class no be bean bro.

Ignore that man. Coventry just won the Times higher Education award for "University of the year"

See pics of the schools that were nominated.

The information in the second pic even shows us that they have risen above many of the "Russell Group" institutions that envious individual was making so much noise about.

Don't mind that very envious and ignorant individual

Re: Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2016

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012-2013 Admission Session, Lets Get It Going / Romola Adeola, 26-Year-Old Phd Holder: "I Had No Time For Social Activities" / 'Facebook Nursery & Primary School' In Lagos(photo)