Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? (1137 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / What Is The Meaning Of This Bible Verse? / Crowd Laughs Hysterically As Richard Dawkins Flounder With Meaning Of Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by AdexAbbey(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2015
I had this experience last night, i saw a masqurade in my dream chasing women, i was in a corner looking at the scenario when the masqurade sight me, he started coming towards my direction. I heard a voice telling me to RUN! I was about to run when i discovered that i'm AWAKE already, but i noticed that before i could get up my body stiff for like 10seconds i was unable to control my body as if something pin me down.

Is it a normal? Cos i have never experience this before.
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by INTROVERT(f): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2015
REM

sleep paralysis..

Did you watch a movie involving masquerades that day
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by Rich4god(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2015
It could also be that you were sleeping in a very bad position and your bidy wants you to wake up and adjust....
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2015
AdexAbbey:
I had this experience last night, i saw a masqurade in my dream chasing women, i was in a corner looking at the scenario when the masqurade sight me, he started coming towards my direction. I heard a voice telling me to RUN! I was about to run when i discovered that i'm AWAKE already, but i noticed that before i could get up my body stiff for like 10seconds i was unable to control my body as if something pin me down.

Is it a normal? Cos i have never experience this before.

Seeing a masquerade isn't something good. Pray hard, it sometimes bring bad luck. Pray and go for deliverance
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by ozy4christ(f): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2015
I think u a spiritually down,watch ur spiritual life.we all kw dat seing masqurade in dreams a nt good,so pray against d spirit of fear and ask 4 Gods power 2 cast out evil,u can fast and pray,who kws d person God wants 2 use u and save(refering 2 d lady d masqurade was chasing)DONT TAKE IT LIGHTLY,God wil see u thru.
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by AdexAbbey(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Thanks...

I have prayed & rebuke it already!
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by AdexAbbey(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
REM

sleep paralysis..

Did you watch a movie involving masquerades that day

Not at all!
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by vkeydon(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
grin
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by vkeydon(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2015
the devil hv sighted u so run cheesy
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by AdexAbbey(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2015
vkeydon:
the devil hv sighted u so run cheesy

Running already!

They cant catch me cos God gat my back!
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by trapQ: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Its a demon...

ONLY way to overcome are these:
Holiness and righteousness
Being prayerful
Personal Bible study.

If you think otherwise, then goodluck.
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by AdexAbbey(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
trapQ:
Its a demon...

ONLY way to overcome are these:
Holiness and righteousness
Being prayerful
Personal Bible study.

If you think otherwise, then goodluck.

Thanks.... I will try them all
Re: HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? by Priest200(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
AdexAbbey:
Thanks...

I have prayed & rebuke it already!

then enjoy ur lyf and 4get d dream

(1) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Breaks Guinness Book Of Record / My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. / WATCH How David Oyedepo Honours His Principal Back In Secondary School At Shilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.