Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Your CV Means In Your Absence - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Your CV Means In Your Absence (507 Views)

12 Viruses In Your Cv / 9 Skills That Will Boost Your CV And Make You Get A Job Faster / My Junior Colleague Was Handed Over To By My Boss In Her Absence. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Your CV Means In Your Absence by topsonjto(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2015
unemployment had gone viral within the youth of this country. Some of us blame the government whereas the employee is to be blamed...your CV says it all to the employer in your absence.
We submit applications online an end up not even seeing an acknowledgement from the employer.... WHY?
because we were not represented by our CV well enough to convince the employer...

what's the difference between Résumé and Curriculum Vitae?

Résumé is without experience
CV is with experience

true or False ?

Re: What Your CV Means In Your Absence by topsonjto(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2015
in court of law, even we we have a strong case so far the lawyer is able to defend well....

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Plan If You Get To Your Workplace Tomorrow And The Story Changes? / Latest Govt &private Job Updates / Promotional PMP Classes + Free PMI Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.