Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Coco Austin Puts Her Baby Bump On Display Says She Has Only Added 10 Pounds Sinc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Coco Austin Puts Her Baby Bump On Display Says She Has Only Added 10 Pounds Sinc (512 Views)

How I Made My First 1million Naira In 3months Using A Machine That Pounds/grind / Corruptn In NAF DSSC 2016 Recruitment,as More Names Are Being Added To The List / PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coco Austin Puts Her Baby Bump On Display Says She Has Only Added 10 Pounds Sinc by yemkyebhabha: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Pregnant Coco Austin who is 36 weeks pregnant put her baby bump on display. She talked about how well her pregnancy is going and how she has only added 10 pounds so far. She said:
"Here's another 9 month baby bump pic! I'm really glad about all the choices I've made so far while pregnant.. I've eaten really heathly.. A lot of watermelon and frozen yogurt! I've only gained 10 pounds but was fit before pregnancy.. tight abs proved to keep my tummy from getting super big even though I really didn't care how big I got I was totally ready for this rollercoaster ride even if I gained 100 pounds I was mentally ready. Yoga, Pilates & walking on treadmill were great during this time because its not strenuous. Chanel is the average weight for a girl at #36weeks estimating somewhere in the 5 pound range and still have 4 weeks to go!..click her to continue reading http://iravebaze..com.ng/2015/11/coco-austin-puts-her-baby-bump-on.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Job: Apply URGENTLY / Avoid This Mistake / What To Do During A Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.