Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes (2097 Views)

Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production / My Experimental Snail Farm / My Tomato/pepper Experimental Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by whiterat(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2015
We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes

White Rat, Albino Rat or Laboratory rat with its red eyes and white fur is an iconic model organism for scientific research in a variety of fields. Laboratory rats have served as important animals for research in psychology, medicine, Laboratory Science, Health Science, Biochemistry, Nursing, Food science, Micro-Biology, biomedical, Anatomy, Biology, Medical radiography, animal science, zoology, research institutes, pharmaceutical companies, nutritionist and pharmacist other fields.
They are indispensable tools in biomedical research. They have been used since the early days of scientific discovery and still contribute greatly today to our understanding of the functions of individual gene, the mechanisms of different diseases and the effectiveness and the toxicities of various medicines and chemicals. To mention but few.......
Contact us on +2347035175273, 07018735621, Email: animalfarmsnigeria@yahoo.com or www.animalfarmsnigeria.wix.com/rats

Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2015
How much is wistar albino rat
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by whiterat(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2015
the albino rat is #500 each
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by cokacoola(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Can you delives to delta?
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by whiterat(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
yes but as from 100 and above
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by TONYE001(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2016
Hello,

I need about 70 albino wistar rats.

What's your current rate?
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by whiterat(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Call me on 07035175273, 07018735621 so we can talk @Tonye001
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by TONYE001(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Hello all,

I'm currently executing a transaction with Whiterat. I am looking forward to a successful, stress-free deal...considering the stories we read everyday on Nairaland.

If this deal goes well, I'll personally come back here and sing praises to Whiterat. This, I'm sure, will bring more clients to his door post.

#Observing.

1 Like

Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by TONYE001(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
The deal with Whiterat went well...

I took delivery of 40 white albino wistar rats some two weeks ago..

He delivered from Nsuka.. (I'm in Port Harcourt..)..

Find attached some pictures..
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by joeyreports: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abino Rat and Heaavy metal
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by gudluckgreat(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
whiterat:
Call me on 07035175273, 07018735621 so we can talk @Tonye001

Are you still selling?
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by Jossborn: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by whiterat(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Yes, we are still selling.....call us on 07035175273, 07018735621
Re: We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes by preciousnobel(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
whiterat:
We Are Poised To Satisfy Your Albino/lab Rat Need For Your Experimental Purposes

White Rat, Albino Rat or Laboratory rat with its red eyes and white fur is an iconic model organism for scientific research in a variety of fields. Laboratory rats have served as important animals for research in psychology, medicine, Laboratory Science, Health Science, Biochemistry, Nursing, Food science, Micro-Biology, biomedical, Anatomy, Biology, Medical radiography, animal science, zoology, research institutes, pharmaceutical companies, nutritionist and pharmacist other fields.
They are indispensable tools in biomedical research. They have been used since the early days of scientific discovery and still contribute greatly today to our understanding of the functions of individual gene, the mechanisms of different diseases and the effectiveness and the toxicities of various medicines and chemicals. To mention but few.......
Contact us on +2347035175273, 07018735621, Email: animalfarmsnigeria@yahoo.com or www.animalfarmsnigeria.wix.com/rats
Do wistar rats multiply quickly? What is the usual number of litters?

(1) (Reply)

Cheaper And Profitable Area Of Agriculture / farm fress eggs available. @1600/crates / Wheat Bran/Offal Available For Sale In Tonnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.