Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (81754 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Sex is sweet. That sensation of getting an unrivaled outburst of hormones toward your urethral lacuna during an orgasm is priceless.

The intimacy that exists between two lovers during sex can really shut one's senses to reality and make two thinking humans become bred dogs all to earn that invaluable feeling that comes with it.

But,

have you examined the good and harm this practice has done to you?

Firstly, I am not a celibate. I have sex a lot and I'll only stop when I go 6 feet.

I also don't believe in "No sex till marriage" as much I don't believe in "No trial till purchase".

However, I'm emburdened to enlighten Ladies on what happens when they endulge in too much sex while unmarried.

1.) Sex and Love are no synonyms:

Hello? Trying to get into a guys heart through his penis is a sure misfire. Guys are sexual beings and can have sex with a hundred ladies without loving any. If he's loyal to you sexually then it means you taste pretty good, but be sure to remain that good cos any sign of unsavour, he'll begin exploring other means. (tho some are sincerely loyal sha, don't get me wrong)

2.) Success is not an STI/STD (no be Suck-Sex):

I don't know what you were thinking when you opened your legs to that business mogul, oil and gas worker or just an average money maker but just be sure that unless you are an olosho, trying to tap into their success through sex is absolute stupidity.

3.) We have NOTHING to lose:

You heard that right. Guys have nothing to lose. We can continue destroying ladies honeypots as long as that young soldier down there is active.

But you. Your body can get ruined by too much sex. No matter how much you 'maga' us, your body will spoil but we'll still keep making money.

Get it into your skull. You're like padlocks, we're like keys. We open more padlocks, we become master keys. More keys open your padlocks, you become useless.

Pregnancy, abortion, labour, pills bla bla bla are on you, not us, so be careful!

4.) We may marry non-virgins but we won't accept 'boreholes':

Even as we crush, smash and destroy. We know what we want. We may whip lots of oloshos and sugar mummies but when it's time to marry, we won't have a tunnel for a wife, never!

You are somebody's future wife, please play safe with your body.

Ekuse!

398 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by benedictnsi(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2015
undecided

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by chocolateme(f): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2015
True

17 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Seconded
chocolateme:
True

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by RolePlay(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
No lies

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by DharmyYinks: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time sex

30 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by immortalvoices(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Knock out thread....

Painful truth

12 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
well written.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by oglalasioux(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ladies won't just learn.

7 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by mosjames: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
It is advisable for ladies to rock their fiancee's boat before getting married to him

5 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by IlekeHD: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nonsense.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Henrypraise: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
De will always be too many pple to compare dia husbands to, n also wishin de shud av married one or anoda persons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by dave2meek(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
cool
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

9 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by damton(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sex is sweet o

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by MrPresident1: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
The 'tin' go slack grin

5 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Flashh: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is this kind of thread you will start using microscope to find girl/ladies comments.

They should come and vindicate themselves.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Dottore: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
What an exposé. We no longer have secret sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by MrPresident1: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thank God I am a virgin.

Teamvirgin angry

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Kangol99(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS SIN!! LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOURSELF

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by YoungB1a(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wait some pple dey sleep on top narialand self?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Lordtrillion(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yea, on point
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Ugomba(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is one of the most useless posts I have ever seen on frontpage..

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by isacolukay(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kk
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Brownville007: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
How many days does it took you to calmly think and come up with this cos you dint just improvise this now. Meanwhile you hit the honey pot on the head. Imagine, a gal saying she wants to revenge on her boyfriend by sleeping with his friend. Abeg help me ask am, na who dem dey nack ooo.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Segadem(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
hmmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Vivipop(f): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
The TRASH in my waste basket is smelling, i need to empty it.

Truth be told though, too much of everything is bad, men and women.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.