Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

What If It Was Nigeria That Sang Adele's Hello - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What If It Was Nigeria That Sang Adele's Hello (680 Views)

Sunday's Response To Adele's Hello (video) / Please What Is The Name Of The Female Artist That Sang This Song / Woman Texts Adele's 'hello' Lyrics To Her Ex - And He Totally Falls For It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If It Was Nigeria That Sang Adele's Hello by muh4eva(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2015
I must confess I feel for Nigerian r&b musicians likewise hardcore rappers. Seing the way we appreciated Adele's hello and their musicians, why in this world are we ignoring our own. I am certainly sure that if it were to be a Nigerian that sang 'hello', we'd tell him or her it's not good enough, why are we then celebrating Adele when Asa had done fantastic work without proper reviews from us. Ranging from boogey, mode 9, sojay, brymo and a host of others. I thought the same hardcore we listen to in drake, Jay z, kendrik lamar is the same the aforementioned rappers dos. I Thought the same hardcore which our dedicated hardcore rappers dos is the same AKA, Cassper and others do. The same r&b Chris Brown, rkelly, usher and the like sing, I thought it's the same sojay, brymo, praiz and the likes sing. I wonder why we prefer imported musicians than our own. I hope in the future i'd get answers to these questions. If we celebrate our musicians the way we ought to tuface and the likes would be much more than they are. It's a movement 'the world would celebrate 9ja music someday' take it or live it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Sang Adele's Hello by phrezzz: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2015
U hv said it all. in plain english, Nigerians are hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Sang Adele's Hello by gumaveddy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
How can i listing to naija music when there are busy copy american artist
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Sang Adele's Hello by daphid25(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
None of them can be creative like Adele.
She was perfect!

1 Like

Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Sang Adele's Hello by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
daphid25:
None of them can be creative like Adele.
She was perfect!

Adele was not alone,
Music over there is division of labour, you compose together, talented producers worked on it, and through that perfection comes into place, Nigeria can be better, if we turn music to real industry, where everyone comes together, unlike Davido or olamide, tuface writing and producing their song without anybody helps.
The future is bright, if we begin to celebrate talent and not money.
The future is bright!
Moreover, nothing like perfect.
Re: What If It Was Nigeria That Sang Adele's Hello by richieyung(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
U said it all bro, I don't have time for any nigerian criticising our work. All am concerned about is my our art. If you love my songs, you will google search for more. #mrdesire #richiebaby #kingromeo

(1) (Reply)

Sounds Of Nigeria - Can You Name All 20 Songs? / "Olamide Versus Don Jazzy Beef Is Good For The Music Industry." - Joey Akan / Phyno – Ezege (wickedest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.