Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,099 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures (3517 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Yes,
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen

Starting today, we will start keeping track of all that Buhari has done to benefit this nation and the Nigerian people.
We will also keep track of his utterances.

This will also be an avenue to analyze his achievement(s) and the benefits it(they) portend to the common man.

Please let's post strictly on topic.
I hereby declare the thread Open!

2 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by 1wolex85: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by armadeo(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2015
You start first.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by YouthsPC0: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Fuel scarcity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by PassingShot(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Good luck
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Fuel scarcity!

No bro sad
This is not the way to go.

I am equally going to create a thread on Buhari failure.

This thread is meant to serve as a one-stop online record of all Buhari has done in the interest of this nation.
You get?

The server is overwhelmed, I'm told.

I will keep trying till I'm able to create the topic.

Cc: Anonimi
Please I will need your special assistance here, and on the other thread too.

2 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by speedyGonzales: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2015
[size=15pt]well, Boko haram now more effective than ISIS that's one of his achievements![/size]

4 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:
[size=15pt]well, Boko haram now more effective than ISIS that's one of is achievements![/size]

Please post on topic.
This is a thread for achievements.

Another one for failures and misdeeds will son be created.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by Bugatie(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Please post on topic.

There's no achievement to celebrate yet, so this thread is not necessary!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by speedyGonzales: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Please post on topic.

well, his achievements is his achievements, and this is a positive achievement depending on where you stand on sharia law in Nigeria... Obviously, Buhari supports total sharia laws in Nigeria as he has said in the past! making Boko haram a Natural ally of Mr Buhari

2 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by PRYCE(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Following!

Hey Mizmycoli, Hope you'll anchor this thread to success shey?
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by madridguy(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Tackling insecurity, corruption and restoring Nigeria’s respect.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by peeparty(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2015
“He really has not done anything on his own, just his body language is putting everybody under pressure.
tongue
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2015
PRYCE:
Following!

Hey Mizmycoli, Hope you'll anchor this thread to success shey?

Yes, hopefully.

I just created another one https://www.nairaland.com/2747939/records-buhari-failures-misdeeds-words
That thread is meant to tackle the failures and misdeeds of this admin.

Please feel free to post away on any.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by permsec: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2015
His failures superceeds his success.

He minimised the number of ministries to 25. Thereby giving a SAN the duties of an Engineer and an Architect.

Pls notify me when you create the thread for failures. I have many salient points to raise.

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2015
permsec:
His failures superceeds his success.

He minimised the number of ministries to 25. Thereby giving a SAN the duties of an Engineer and an Architect.

Pls notify me when you create the thread for failures. I have many salient points to raise.

https://www.nairaland.com/2747939/records-buhari-failures-misdeeds-words
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Bugatie:

There's no achievement to celebrate yet, so this thread is not necessary!

Hopefully, it will be in the nearest future.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by Bugatie(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hopefully, it will be in the nearest future.

I'm hopeful too, but until then we can only see and count how bad things have become,

The distressing fuel queues if at all you see where to buy,
The close down of many companies and mass sack of workers,
Increase in terror attacks,
How many can we exactly say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by PassingShot(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2015
PMB has done these:
1. Cutting down on wastages and leakages as demonstrated in the number of those in his entourage whenever he travels abroad. It's clearly a departure from 200 plus aides and associates as obtained in the past.

2. Merging and reducing number of ministeries and ministers as part of effort to reduce cost of governance.

3. Full implementation of TSA.

4. Savings from cancellation of OPA and oil swap deals by NNPC which now means Nigeria is no longer short changed by the middlemen previously involved in the process.

5. Bail out of 30 states that couldn't pay salaries.

..... More to come.

5 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by Bugatie(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:
PMB has done these:
1. Cutting down on wastages and leakages as demonstrated in the number of those in his entourage whenever he travels abroad. It's clearly a departure from 200 plus aides and associates as obtained in the past.

2. Merging and reducing number of ministeries and ministers as part of effort to reduce cost of governance.

4. Savings from cancellation of OPA and oil swap deals by NNPC which now means Nigeria is no longer short changed by the middlemen previously involved in the process.

..... More to come.

These are mere stories bros, paper achievements that have only left the masses with more hardship than ever, without food on the table.
Petrol stations have no fuel or sell at exorbitant prices,
Transport fares have also increased/doubled.
In PH here, many companies have stopped operations and disengaged their staff with many doing pay cut or owing arrears of salaries.
Boko haram is at its all time high yet media under report it's activities.

These are no achievements!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by EldaTimba(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2015
I am booking this space till I see a tangible effect of this govt in my life

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by EldaTimba(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Although there seems to be no progress in this government, but I think the selection of the ministerial nominee (fashola, ogbeh and onu) can be seen as an achievement. Let's just pray they don't perform on the newspaper, embark on cosmetic project or construct boreholes for x million naira.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by PassingShot(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2015
Bugatie:

These are stories bros, paper achievements
Your denial doesn't change the facts.

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by Bugatie(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Your denial doesn't change the facts.

Why do we allow ourselves this level of hypocrisy that even in the face of extreme suffering of the masses we still sing praises.

#noachievementyet

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2015
cc:
Tonyebarcanista flets kenai firefire anonimi nigerianvenom genbloodykiller Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi truckpusher bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Hinwazaka Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Candyrain Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi ahaika23 coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 whynotthetruth Kaboninc Flets Kenai Eyeview Revdesmondjuju and all patriots

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by vladimiros: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2015
[size=13pt]in 2012: nigeria's stock market was the 3rd best in the world

in 2013: it became the 2nd best

by 2015: its the worst performing in Africa, why? Cuz some Dullard forgot that 70% of the funds in his stock market are owned by foriegners, and when they see no Ministers they take their money out..

when Buhari has no idea how our stock market works.. then we need something else.
[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2015
@Vladimiros

Pleeease post links to back up your submissions.

We're collating these these t records.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by lomprico(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:
PMB has done these:

..... More to come.
be truthful, how have points 1-4 benefited you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
lomprico:

be truthful, how have points 1-4 benefited you.
You shall know in the fullness of time.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by lomprico(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:

then your points are useless to the common man. that is the reason for this thread. bugatie was right they are just paper achievements.

2 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by Bugatie(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
lomprico:

then your points are useless to the common man. that is the reason for this thread. bugatie was right they are just paper achievements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures by Bugatie(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:

In the foolness of hypocrisy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria / P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? / I Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino To Win - Gov. Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.