Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 PM

Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did (34629 Views)

Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't / Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? / Ifeanyi Ubah, Eto, David Moyes Others Arrive Port Harcourt For Yobo Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by swagaholic: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice
. U again? Modified.... buhari is a failure
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Well done eto. Most Africans are mentally enslaved to the whites and will cry for them while they will look the other way when their own people are in pain.
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by PLANETMARS(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2015
toprealman:
I HAD TO 'QUOTE' YOU BECAUSE TWO OF YOU ARE IN THE SAME OLODO CLASS! MTCHEW
and u are our teacher

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by holajeedayy: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Nofan:
#pray4Nigeria
#prayfornaija am not a morden day slave after all the guys are the root terrorisim because of there greed
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2015
valencia25:

They're also DUMB too.
Bunch of hyprocites. I hate their 'Notice me' physcology

Nigerians need to examine their conscience. Even this Biafra protest and boko haram menace , our celebrities have all it takes to calm the situation if they want.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by IYANGBALI: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2015
VickyRotex:
Terrorism has no Religion!

#PrayForNigeria embarassed

You just confirmed what I'm saying!

Your comment alone shows you're a Terrorist! Threatening people.

You dont have to carry bomb, before you get a labelled a "Terrorist"

And yes again, Terrorism has no Religion!

Don't quote me again!
you are right,its just like the way you,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,freeglobe and prettythicksme have been tellolising me here
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by jejemanito: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

Don't quote me again!
Terrorism is an offspring of Islam

Quote me Anywhere!
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by toprealman: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2015
PLANETMARS:
and u are our teacher
I DE MAD?
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by vickynwamma2015(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Nicest
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by yyeanqah(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2015
#prayfornigeria
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by PLANETMARS(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2015
toprealman:
I DE MAD?
100% sir
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by valencia25(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2015
theshield:

Nigerians need to examine their conscience. Even this Biafra protest and boko haram menace , our celebrities have all it takes to calm the situation if they want.

You nailed it bro. They can contain the madness within a week but instead they choose to support trending harshtags on twitter instead of starting something meaningful.
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by Okadalifestyle(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2015
The likes of Zahra Buhari should follow suit
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by pedrilo: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Chidizman:
End time Footballer sad
Who Eto'o help undecided
who help Eto'o?
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by ransomed: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
ISIS, AL-QAEDA, BOKO HARAM, AL SHABAB, AL NUSRA, HAMAS. All shout "allahu akbir" before killing innocents. Therefore, the religion of violence, intolerance, killing, "piss" and war is: ISLAMaBAD. I have stated the obvious expecting terrorists on this forum to cast aspersions or report me for a ban. Oh ye terrorist, attack!
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by viktor01(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2015
lasisi69:
End time blasts

End time comment.
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by Mufasa27(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2015
waiting for Facebook to change the profile photo filter to green white green....
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by TWOWAYMIRROR: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2015
BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS AND LAWYERS GET IN HERE..YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED
https://www.nairaland.com/2747816/advice-partnership-agreement
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by viktor01(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
point of correction dude, Terrorism has religion and it is Islam
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by ad84ada(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
Shout out to all the Nigerians who put France flag on their Facebook profile.. silly
I guess Cameroonians should call Eto silly too right?
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
benedictnsi:

Moslems are the terrorists

You shouldn't be myopic with the way you think. This same sect has blown up mosques. They have destroyed markets and opened fire on people on the streets. Aren't they killing their own people? Aren't most of thier people muslims? If they have a problem with the christians then they would travel far to their base(east or south) and blow them up there. But it ain't like that. There's more to terrorism that meets the eyes.
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by danwa25(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nice one eto. You wil neva c our own celebrity doing dat.
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by sammyxclusive: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
I think nairaland should introduce the spam[sup][/sup] link... Some comments are VERY annoying...
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by ooshinibos: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
valencia25:
We are yet to see harshtag and supports from most of the Nigerian celebrities that used #PrayForParis.

In a world full of terrorism, celebrities are making efforts to reunite their fans and the former Barcelona attacker has shown his support to Nigeria against terrorism.

Yesterday, there were multiple bomb blast in the centre of Kano.

A crowded place where most people rely on getting their electronics, popularly place known as GSM Market.

Terrorism has no religion.

My heart is bleeding again in front of such atrocities. What an injustice! My most saddened thoughts go towards my brothers and sisters in Nigeria, victims of repeated violences, such as the explosions which took placed in Kano and Yola, yesterday and the day before. As I have stressed it during my speech at the # YWBall last month, we must become aware and fight indifference, in order to aspire to peace. #PrayForNigeria

- Source: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/11/samuel-eto-supports-nigeria-see-what-he-did.html

Cc: lalasticlala

terrorism has religion ---take away Islam and the jihadist ideology will die and vanish
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Islam Nd terrorism

is like dick nd pussy
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by Monstaof(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol
INTROVERT:
Shout out to all the Nigerians who put France flag on their Facebook profile.. silly
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by ooshinibos: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

Don't quote me again!

terrorism has religion ---take away Islam and the jihadist ideology will vanish
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by benedictnsi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
ollah1:

You shouldn't be myopic with the way you think. This same sect has blown up mosques. They have destroyed markets and opened fire on people on the streets. Aren't they killing their own people? Aren't most of thier people muslims? If they have a problem with the christians then they would travel far to their base(east or south) and blow them up there. But it ain't like that. There's more to terrorism that meets the eyes.

Mr man, I knew such low level combination of frustrating words will come from someone like you. Now in your advanced level of extra sensory perception and mental articulation, do you think Moslems or Islam is not the originator of the world's terrorism Both the ISIS, AL queda, or boko harram are the dominant terror that have befallen many nations in our today's world.

I know there are some Moslems who are of good conduct but the truth is that the bad ones everywhere in the world have spoilt the religion with their incessant terrorism.

Quote me!!
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by ki02020(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
lasisi69:
that your shoe na confirm... Na 27k

Na that too much na.....8k 9k
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by teebaxy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
He is a fool.what bussiness has he with niaja, let him go and die we are not interested in his reaction...if na reaction we get enough...mind you this is my reactiin
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
benedictnsi:

Mr man, I knew such low level combination of frustrating words will come from someone like you. Now in your advanced level of extra sensory perception and mental articulation, do you think Moslems or Islam is not the originator of the world's terrorism Both the ISIS, AL queda, or boko harram are the dominant terror that have befallen many nations in our today's world.

I know there are some Moslems who are of good conduct but the truth is that the bad ones everywhere in the world have spoilt the religion with their incessant terrorism.

Quote me!!

Do you know how these terrorist groups birthed? Do you what made ISIS stronger? Do you know between Assad, Russia/Iran, USA/Europe, Mid East? Like i told you earlier, this thing is beyond religion or whatever. There's more to terrorism
Re: Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did by johnstar(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Phynoo

I dey come for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Super Eagles First Training Session In Teslim Balogun Stadium (Pictures & Video) / Godwin Okpara Dragged To Court For Battering His Wife, Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.