Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

He Wants Me To Leave Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes (11220 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by mi2009(f): 1:26pm On May 21, 2009
I am wondering if he wants our relationship to turn into something more serious. We are dating now and we have been dating from 2 months. I stay at his house last night and this morning he mentioned that I could leave my clothes. I think he's getting comfortable with me staying over his house. What do you think?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by segzicres(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2009
you're turning to his personal hoe(LovePeddler)
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Feelitx(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2009
He obviously is beginning to get into you. No man does that if you don't have a special place in his heart.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by spikedcylinder: 2:05pm On May 21, 2009
Huh? Has he actually asked you to move in?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by toxicguy: 2:13pm On May 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Huh? Has he actually asked you to move in?
indirectly bah.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by arramyjay: 2:14pm On May 21, 2009
Please dont.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 2:24pm On May 21, 2009
Feelitx:

He obviously is beginning to get into you. No man does that if you don't have a special place in his heart.

said who?

No responsible man will tell a girl indirectly to come and live with him, two months into their relationship, infact a lot of them men will call her a LovePeddler for being that loose(sleeping in his house , when the relationship is only 2 months old)

You think this man(prolly) wont leave her at the end for a more disciplined girl dat gave him a tough time

men r not fools, they are good at comparing
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

said who?

No responsible man will tell a girl indirectly to come and live with him, two months into their relationship, infact a lot of them men will call her a LovePeddler for being that loose(sleeping in his house , when the relationship is only 2 months old)

You think this man(prolly) wont leave her at the end for a more disciplined girl dat gave him a tough time

u are speaking double dutch.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 2:44pm On May 21, 2009
justwise:

u are speaking double dutch.

meaning?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Tonyet1(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

said who?

o my gaad, babe c y i love ya so much, but u shunt have expose this secret i tut you
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by maray(f): 2:56pm On May 21, 2009
it all depends,there is no big deal in staying with him on and off over d weekend. lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

meaning?

Meaning u don't know what u are going on about, every rela/ship is not the same. asking her to leave his cloths does not mean moving in. To many rela/ship, 2 months is a long time, so asking her indirectly to move in after 2months does not mean he is irresponsible
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by platinumnk(f): 3:01pm On May 21, 2009
he is going to do juju with ur clothes oh shocked
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 3:02pm On May 21, 2009
justwise:

Meaning u don't know what u are going on about, every rela/ship is not the same. asking her to leave his cloths does not mean moving in. To many rela/ship, 2 months is a long time, so asking her indirectly to move in after 2months does not mean he is irresponsible

I will take you serious when you start making sense
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by sistawoman: 3:12pm On May 21, 2009
I dont think it means she is his LovePeddler.

I actually think it means the he is really feeling her. And instead of her lugging her things back and forth he is making room in his home for her.

He wants her to feel comfortable in his space with him. This is a big deal for guys a really big deal.

I would leave an outfit or two but not much more than that. You want to be careful not to leave too much too soon because then he might think that ur moving in.

Awwwwwwww i remember new love. Girl that dude is really digging you. . . yea let that silly laugh out now, no one is looking.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Feelitx(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2009
Amebo: I thought you were female.What do you know about a man's emotions?
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

I will take you serious when you start making sense

Rubbish
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by lemonpluss(f): 3:18pm On May 21, 2009
@ poster,it seems the guy is in love wit u,if not he would'nt have asked u to leave some of ur clothes in his house.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2009
sistawoman:

I dont think it means she is his LovePeddler.

I actually think it means the he is really feeling her. And instead of her lugging her things back and forth he is making room in his home for her.

He wants her to feel comfortable in his space with him. This is a big deal for guys a really big deal.

I would leave an outfit or two but not much more than that. You want to be careful not to leave too much too soon because then he might think that ur moving in.

Awwwwwwww i remember new love. Girl that dude is really digging you. . . yea let that silly laugh out now, no one is looking.

Couldn't agree with u more
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

said who?

this is total nonsense to me!!! i dont see anything wrong when a girl sleeps in her mans house in a 2 months old relationship. infact theres still nothing wrong if it happened 2 weeks into the relationship. it depends on how fast the guy makes the girl very free, confident and relaxed with him. my girl first slept over in my house in 3 weeks and I didnt call her a LovePeddler so why should i call the one that slept over in 2 months a LovePeddler? about leaving the clothes behind, how is it supposed to be a problem? the guy said that so whenever the girl decides to come again she would be saved the inconvinence of carry her clothes. thats it for me.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 3:22pm On May 21, 2009
Feelitx:

Amebo: I thought you were female.What do you know about a man's emotions?

Men are not fools, they themselves are wise, they can deny it from now till tomorrow, that their biz

They think before doing anything, even b4 settling down, they choose the best
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 3:24pm On May 21, 2009
eina:

this is total nonsense to me!!! i dont see anything wrong when a girl sleeps in her mans house in a 2 months old relationship. infact theres still nothing wrong if it happened 2 weeks into the relationship. it depends on how fast the guy makes the girl very free, confident and relaxed with him. my girl first slept over in my house in 3 weeks and I didnt call her a LovePeddler so why should i call the one that slept over in 2 months a LovePeddler? about leaving the clothes behind, how is it supposed to be a problem? the guy said that so whenever the girl decides to come again she would be saved the inconvinence of carry her clothes. thats it for me.

Watch it,my post might make you end up with a serious heart attack, so take a deep breathe in and out, thats better

your first girl? meaning you have a lot or had a lot, dont forget to check for your HIV status
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Feelitx(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2009
I can say for a fact that only a man who really adores you will allow you drop any piece of female clothings in his house.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nezed(f): 3:27pm On May 21, 2009
he is going to do juju with ur clothes oh

grin grin grin grin hahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

Watch it,my post might make you end up with a serious heart attack, so take a deep breathe in and out, thats better

your first girl? meaning you have a lot or had a lot, dont forget to check for your HIV status
seems you cant read again abi? I said my girl first slept over, ;meaning the first time she slept over.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by justwise(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2009
Nezed:

he is going to do juju with ur clothes oh

grin grin grin grin hahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Another plonker
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 3:31pm On May 21, 2009
Feelitx:

I can say for a fact that only a man who really adores you will allow you drop any piece of female clothings in his house.

so untrue,seriously where did you get this from? the fact that a man wants you to drop any piece of your clothings means nothing

i had a friend who was dating a married man but did not know, he was transferred to a diff state and left his family behind, she had a few of her clothes in there , thought she was inlove and he loved her and and bla bla bla, wat happened?

you guys should spare me abeg
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:33pm On May 21, 2009
Personally I won't advice any lady in her right sense to move into the house of a Man she's not married too. . .Period!
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by tpiah: 3:33pm On May 21, 2009
its more convenient for him.

and you get to feel special.

na today?

the guy is obviously a seasoned player.
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 3:33pm On May 21, 2009
eina:

seems you cant read again abi? I said my girl first slept over,  ;meaning the first time she slept over.

i can see your keyboard is in a better state now isnt it? cos you almost smashed it down when  you read my post

you need to check your blood pressure i  sure its past 180/90mmHg now
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by luxoire(f): 3:34pm On May 21, 2009
y'all make me laugh - infact NL never change!!

on a serious note - if a guy doens't want any sign of female occupancy in his house (2months or 2yrs into the r/ship) for reasons best know to him - then in fcat he will remind you when you 'forget' something behind.

if he is comfortable ppl knowing family, friends and visitors know he has a regular female company that sleeps over often - with your clothes on the line - stuff in the bathroom etc, then he would make that step. emans he is comfortable with you. in fact girls too are like this!

so it is a sign that he sees you as potentially a 'stable' part of his life - so dont jinx it by taking it negatively or reading too much to it - enjoy it smiley smiley
Re: He Wants Me To Leave Clothes by amebono13: 3:35pm On May 21, 2009
tpiah:

its more convenient for him.

and you get to feel special.

na today?

you dey mind them

ThoniaSlim:

Personally I won't advice any lady in her right sense to move into the house of a Man she's not married too. . .Period!
the men that support her are simply dating orange sellers themselves so they are justifying their actions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One / Not Helping Matters / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.