Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,217 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) (33109 Views)

Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] / D'banj Visits Senator Dino Melaye (Pictured) / Stogie T Takes Shots At Cassper Nyovest At His BET Cypher (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by amanze15(m): 12:26am On Nov 20, 2015
rich black south africans would always tune their rides smiley cool benz
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by 14(m): 12:45am On Nov 20, 2015
odinese:
Who is casper

google, "biggest rapper in africa" you will know him.
Boy is rich, with only 1 album, now multimillionare.

https://www.nairaland.com/2727107/cassper-nyovest-acquires-rolls-royce
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by axiliborha(f): 1:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Airforce1:

So caling them "real ballers" mean I was talking about money?

Bros, I just want to do music..
I'm not hungry ok
smiley
but its for the money the fame the drugs and the women abi no be so?
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Airforce1:
Real ballers

On my way baby

Dis mumu

Mr man go siddon we don wait u tire.

no be u release one rubbish song wey I follow download..

if I backhand u. .
U go dey one corner.

e be like u Don forget say one guy do song. say make u go write jamb. enter school because u no get talent..
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by 14(m): 1:52am On Nov 20, 2015
all4naija:
I hope Zulus didn't rob him of his cash and jewelries? angry lipsrsealed

your boy davido is a liar, that story was made up. How do you loose $55 000 and never report it to the police, unless he was scared to be arrested for carrying around dollars in SA which is prohibited, money laundering is a crime in SA, you dont carry $55 000 from nigeria and get inside SA with it. you get arrested from the spot. The only amount you can bring is max $2 500 which you can exchange to rands at the airport.
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by 400billionman: 3:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Why D banj dey spread hands like Mosquito net ?
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:56am On Nov 20, 2015
400billionman:

Why D banj dey spread hands like Mosquito net ?
because he wan fly like mosquito
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by adellam16(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dbaanj just dey do visiting tins. Is he retired?
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
14:

your boy davido is a liar, that story was made up. How do you loose $55 000 and never report it to the police, unless he was scared to be arrested for carrying around dollars in SA which is prohibited, money laundering is a crime in SA, you dont carry $55 000 from nigeria and get inside SA with it. you get arrested from the spot. The only amount you can bring is max $2 500 which you can exchange to rands at the airport.
Oh, please...! What do you say of the money(in millions of dollars) in cash ceased by your government for arms purchase? He is not a South African and he wouldn't know of such law. I think in Nigeria you can do that. Zulus are criminals, my friend!
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by jsb(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2015
I noticed our D'Banj was stylishly kept outside....like he was not allowed to get inside the house or what?
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by vivianblog(f): 4:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) by miqos02(m): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2015
nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Tonto Dikeh Is Just Going Through Emotional Abuse" / Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.