Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise (2039 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers / TB Joshua and ISIS like vultures circle around the Russian Jet tragedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
I was watching Journalist Hangout on TVC news yesterday and they were talking about terrorism when two callers called in saying Boko Haram is 100% muslim, my question is if BH is not 100% muslim then what is the remaining faction, Christians abi na buddist?
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
When they quote quaran for you you won't say these things.

Isis leader says islam is a religion of war, and he day represent wella,i hope that answers your question.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by femifemo123: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Terrorists are 100% muslim!
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by tartar9(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
yea like mormons and olumba olumba obu are the 100% true xrians
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by HCpaul(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
The quran itself claim that the real muslims (islamic religion practitioners) are the jihadist and terrorist.

I don't have a muslim in my neighbour hood, cuz they ain't a jihadist (terrorist).
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by basilico: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
100℅ of muslims want a caliphate. Fact.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by trapQ: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Do they go about bombing people?
tartar9:
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Every muslim is a potential terrorist dere ideology right from child hood is to hate other religion
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by jaydee87(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2015
6Dvision:
I was watching Journalist Hangout on TVC news yesterday and they were talking about terrorism when two callers called in saying Boko Haram is 100% muslim, my question is if BH is not 100% muslim then what is the remaining faction, Christians abi na buddist?
Abeg bros they are not Muslims joor cos I read it in the kuran that he who kills shall be killed and no man shall kill another man.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Annunaki(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2015
jaydee87:

Abeg bros they are not Muslims joor cos I read it in the kuran that he who kills shall be killed and no man shall kill another man.

But mohamed was a murderer too naa. shocked
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by jaydee87(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:

But mohamed was a murderer too naa. shocked
can u prove it my oga, cos from history I read he was a leader not a fighter... I have read the bible and the kuran no where was it stated that Muhammed killed...
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by jaydee87(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2015
6Dvision:
Every muslim is a potential terrorist dere ideology right from child hood is to hate other religion
the Nigeria British that wanted to blow up a plane few years ago was he a Muslim....
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by tartar9(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2015
trapQ:
Do they go about bombing people?
too dumb to get the point undecided alrite let me add one more lords salvation army,are all these three the 100% true xtians or not?
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by tartar9(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2015
jaydee87:

the Nigeria British that wanted to blow up a plane few years ago was he a Muslim....
the morons have blindly chosen what to believe,if they want to know whether terrorism or murder is forbidden then they should go and try it in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by trapQ: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2015
You're a compound fool. Did I tell you they aren't Christians??

Whether they aren't true Christians or not is left for God to judge. Now answer my question, do they go about bombing and killing people like your psychotic terrorist brothers do?
tartar9:
too dumb to get the point undecided alrite let me add one more lords salvation army,are all these three the 100% true xtians or not?

1 Like

Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Annunaki(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2015
jaydee87:

can u prove it my oga, cos from history I read he was a leader not a fighter... I have read the bible and the kuran no where was it stated that Muhammed killed...

What hubris are you ranting here No muslim can deny that mohamed was a murderer. He led over a hundred military expeditions fighting wars and raiding caravans(stealing) in his miserable life time. If you are in doubt read the quoran and the sahih hadiths and not some history book written by a muslim apologist to make mohammed look good. You can also do a google search on mohamed's military battles to know how vile a character he was. The pic below should give you some insight into the real mohamed.

Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by jaydee87(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:

What hubris are you ranting here No muslim can deny that mohamed was a murderer. He led over a hundred military expeditions fighting wars and raiding caravans(stealing) in his miserable life time. If you are in doubt read the quoran and the sahih hadiths and not some history book written by a muslim apologist to make mohammed look good. You can also do a google search on mohamed's military battles to know how vile a character he was. The pic below should give you some insight into the real mohamed.
read your post but I dint see where it was written that Muhammed killed. pls read the books very well u will understand, did u know religion is wide enough to accept any claim u want... if u hear about other prophets too u will be marveled by what you dont know.. but this know is its in the kuran that if u kill a man u av killed a nation also in the bible too..
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2015
tartar9:

Make sense, you ever attended "church meetings " with O O Ogbu before?
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2015
jaydee87:

To answer your question, please read further and see how this man mislead 10 billion people on earth in the name of religion

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

Oh I even forgot this one

Read further
http://answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/qurayza_jews.htm

1 Like

Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2015
On this very day, 36 years ago, Kabah was under siege, Kabah was attacked by Terrorists. The holiest place on earth for the Muslims, the place which each n every Muslim dream of visiting, the place where visiting is a pillar of Islam, was hijacked by terrorists and today Muslims are doubted as sympathizers of the descendants of those same terrorists.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
On this very day, 36 years ago, Kabah was
under siege, Kabah was attacked by
Terrorists. The holiest place on earth for
the Muslims, the place which each n every
Muslim dream of visiting, the place where
visiting is a pillar of Islam, was hijacked by
terrorists and today Muslims are doubted
as sympathizers of the descendants of
those same terrorists.

By who?
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Annunaki(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2015
jaydee87:
read your post but I dint see where it was written that Muhammed killed. pls read the books very well u will understand, did u know religion is wide enough to accept any claim u want... if u hear about other prophets too u will be marveled by what you dont know.. but this know is its in the kuran that if u kill a man u av killed a nation also in the bible too..

You are obviously in denial cause every muslim knows that mohamed was a mass murderer and genocidal maniac. I won't bother wasting time with except I am convinced you genuinely want to learn.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Tell it to the Muslims in the Nairaland Islam section.. this special treatment offered by this forum and the condescending manner in which rights to freedom of speech has been coerced into a studios exercise in diplomatic speech and political correctness has given them soo much literal power to do what would otherwise be sanctioned by non-muslims on this forum.

Let us put all our differences aside and tell the truth. it is a MUSLIM PROBLEM as much as it is a WORLD PROBLEM.. It is commonly put out that only an insignificant fraction of the Muslim World are terrorists or misguided youths with a violent outburst of religious expression. Please 99% of Muslims if you are reading or listening.. we know that is a FAT LIE, we know that a global crisis such as we are witnessing today both in Muslim regions and non-Muslim regions are as a result of your (99% Muslims) inability to express the truth about the violence and take action where necessary. I expect i will be banned, but that is the norm as we now know from selfish capitalists institutions the world over (until it becomes a deadly problem for them). the Fear of the Perpetual Victim of Religious Discrimination even when they know ISLAM does no favors to non-Muslims rather does it accommodate them in any demonstrable fashion.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Annunaki(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2015
voltron:
Tell it to the Muslims in the Nairaland Islam section.. this special treatment offered by this forum and the condescending manner in which rights to freedom of speech has been coerced into a studios exercise in diplomatic speech and political correctness has given them soo much literal power to do what would otherwise be sanctioned by non-muslims on this forum.

Let us put all our differences aside and tell the truth. it is a MUSLIM PROBLEM as much as it is a WORLD PROBLEM.. It is commonly put out that only an insignificant fraction of the Muslim World are terrorists or misguided youths with a violent outburst of religious expression. Please 99% of Muslims if you are reading or listening.. we know that is a FAT LIE, we know that a global crisis such as we are witnessing today both in Muslim regions and non-Muslim regions are as a result of your (99% Muslims) inability to express the truth about the violence and take action where necessary . I expect i will be banned, but that is the norm as we now know from selfish capitalists institutions the world over (until it becomes a deadly problem for them). the Fear of the Perpetual Victim of Religious Discrimination even when they know ISLAM does no favors to non-Muslims rather does it accommodate them in any demonstrable fashion.

Very well said, to me the so called moderate muslims are in tacit connivance with the extremist else we would have been see real outrage on their part since they claim these terror organisations are spoiling the image of their religion.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Q4teVn1n_80 ISIS is Not A Salafī Group | Shaykh ‘Ubayd bin Abdillāh Al-Jābirī Volton saying Muslims are not speaking out or telling the truth is a great lie.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

By who?
Juhayman al-Otaybi and his fellow takfeeris
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
voltron:

Let us put all our differences aside and tell the truth. it is a MUSLIM PROBLEM as much as it is a WORLD PROBLEM.. It is commonly put out that only an insignificant fraction of the Muslim World are terrorists or misguided youths with a violent outburst of religious expression. Please 99% of Muslims if you are reading or listening.. we know that is a FAT LIE, we know that a global crisis such as we are witnessing today both in Muslim regions and non-Muslim regions are as a result of your (99% Muslims) inability to express the truth about the violence and take action where necessary. I expect i will be banned, but that is the norm as we now know from selfish capitalists institutions the world over (until it becomes a deadly problem for them). the Fear of the Perpetual Victim of Religious Discrimination even when they know ISLAM does no favors to non-Muslims rather does it accommodate them in any demonstrable fashion.

Saludos. God bless you for speaking well.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
Juhayman al-Otaybi and his fellow takfeeris

Is that name not the same islamic name. I start to even think some of them are mad! Imagine fighting your own islamic brothers too...
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

Is that name not the same islamic name. I start to even think some of them are mad! Imagine fighting your own islamic brothers too...
Muslims have been battling with extremists known as khawarij in Arabic for ages. It is quite unfortunate that some people are saying majority of Muslims are potential terrorists, a statement that lacks fact and defies logic.
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
Muslims have been battling with extremists known as khawarij in Arabic for ages. It is quite unfortunate that some people are saying majority of Muslims are potential terrorists, a statement that lacks fact and defies logic.

Muslims should go back to God, not Allah. Cry unto God and ask for direction.
Write a new quaran. That old one you have is causing problems in the world today. Allah has deceived you all!
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

Muslims should go back to God, not Allah. Cry unto God and ask for direction.
Write a new quaran. That old one you have is causing problems in the world today. Allah has deceived you all!
You're missing it
Re: Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
It is true that they derieve their idea from islam but they do not appear to be the regular muslim you will meet on the street. They are more like a sect of Islam.

It is not clear how many muslims share their ideology. Although Jihad is not listed as one of the 5 pillars of islam by majority of muslims. These guys have listed jihadd as a pillar in their sect and they are backing their idea with action.

They are muslims by identification with Islam and declaring that "there is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his messenger"

Intrestingly it is not muslims who say they are not muslims is non muslims such as Obama and Hillary and their other puppets around the world who are saying that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding The Importance Of Praise And Worship / Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! / The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.