Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:19 PM

Please Read And Tell Me What You Think - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Read And Tell Me What You Think (391 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2015

Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

A religion that tells people to hate people, is that a religion? A religion that says do not take Christians and Jews as friends... isn't that demonic.

Isis leader says it all. But fact is as many as those 16,000 people leave this full time follower ship of satan everyday, people will leave until the last day, and Jesus will reclaim his children.

We will go to heaven, and be with our father in heaven enjoying and praising God. Why this satan worshippers will rot in the lake of fire.

God be with all of us.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me What You Think by tartar9(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
prove your so-called 16,000 leaving Islam 'fact'.
a demonic verse like this "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
For what partnership has righteousness with
lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light
with darkness?" sad
where is the hate in that Quranic verse? Muslims are allowed to have xtian friends,the correct translation of the word "Awliya" which is used as friends there is Protector/guardian,moreover we are allowed to marry kaffir xtian women so why should being friends be forbidden?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov25th 2015) -REJECTING EVIL WRITINGS / Open Heaven Devotional (thur. 03/12/2015) / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.