Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary (23907 Views)

Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself / Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by boman2014: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
The immediate past permanent secretary in the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and National Orientation, Nkechi Ejele, is currently being interrogated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for her role in the alleged misapplication of funds meant for the Subsidy Re-investment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) appropriated to the Ministry in 2013 and 2014.

Sources at the Commission, disclosed that Mrs. Ejele arrived the headquarters of the agency at about 10am, on Thursday.
She is still being interrogated by operatives of the commission.

Mrs Ejele was deployed from the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation (Manpower Development Unit) to the Ministry Tourism, Culture & National Orientation on March 6, 2013.

She remained in that ministry until she was removed by President Muhammadu Buhari on November 10, 2015.
A former chairman of SURE-P, Christopher Kolade, recently said he resigned his position in 2013 because its operations were becoming tainted with corruption and politics, thereby losing its credibility.

He said some officials of the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan were practising “something that was lower than the transparency”, expected of an interventionist agency like SURE-P‎.
He said he met resistance when he raised the issues as he was overruled by some powerful forces within the administration.

More to come.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/193469-breaking-efcc-arrests-recently-sacked-permanent-secretary-over-corruption-allegation.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by naijapips02: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
angry why evils? why always Us? Before you go on to scream Biafra, remember that Dasuki is Hausa and Tinubu sounds like a yoruba name.

20 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Oga Buhari

Leave corruption annd fight terrorism first

When u are done wit dat,
then corruption

Maybe after fighting corruption all our soldiers may have disappeared

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Biafran thief grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by seunmsg(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Time to vomit all that she stole while in office. In this PMB, you won't get away with stealing. The war on corruption is gradually gathering momentum.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:
Biafran thief grin

U need to go and deposit your brain in a bank and then come back to take it when it matures

Thank me later ediot

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by moderation2020: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
why not general investigation, why pick just an eastern fellow, are others saints?

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:

[s]U need to go and deposit your brain in a bank and then come back to take it when it matures

Thank me later ediot[/s]

Swerve. silly Biafran almajiri rogue.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nice One

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Trailblazer1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
I support Buhari in his anti-corruption war grin grin grin

But i don't support his selective probing

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Scarpon(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
All we hear is
Arrest
Appoint
Scaked
And still the county is getting no better

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
[size=14pt] undecided I WISH BUHARI CAME BACK AS A MILITARY MAN SO HE CAN HAVE FULL POWERS TO ARREST AND DEAL WITH ALL THESE THIEVES WITHOUT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY CONDONES CORRUPTION AND IT'S THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE MASSES BECAUSE IT GIVES LOOTERS CHANCES TO RUN FROM ONE COURT TO ANOTHER HEREBY DELAYING JUSTICE sad. I WISH BUHARI HAD THE POWERS OF THAT NORTH KOREAN LEADER. BY NOW ALL THIEVES IN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE REFUNDED ALL THEY STOLE sad WHO WAN DIE[/size]

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Osirimononaye(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
And they said GEJ Was Clueless.............I love Gej's way joorhh!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

I blame d cowards that gave birth to you because they don't know what they did
Silly hopeless vagabond

19 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by ORACLE1975(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
K
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by ACHIEVERBA: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
SEE THEM, STEALING FROM THE COUNTRY THEY CALL A "ZOO" LATER THEY WILL COME HERE AND BE CLAMORING FOR STUPID BIAFRA....NA GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF YOU!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SuPeRq(f): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok now

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

But oduduwa is a slave to the almajiris. You see ur region is butt lickers of the islamic caliphate

17 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:

I blame d cowards that gave birth to you because they don't know what they did

Silly hopeless vagabond
May Amadioha bathe with your blood and your lineage.
Fucccking homeless Osu Biafran. grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
As usual. Buhari chasing south south and south easterners like a dream while the country is in dilema. If my brothers would agree, lets leave this zoo of a country called Nigeria.

simplycarro:

May Amadioha bathe with your blood and your lineage.
Fucccking homeless Osu Biafran. grin
Answer these two questions. You can use Yes and No only once

Is oduduwa a fulani slave?
Are you lying to yourself?

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by IlekeHD: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

Leave corruption annd fight terrorism first

When u are done wit dat then corruption

Maybe after fighting corruption all our soldiers may have disappeared

Are you mad?

19 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Remyboyhefty(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
K
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
masterpower:

[s]But oduduwa is a slave to the almajiris. You see ur region is butt lickers of the islamic caliphate[/s]
See this Ijaw sslave too dey get opinion. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Remyboyhefty(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Oh as i see dat name i no say e no go pass igbo igbos are. Born thieves no wonder dey want to separate my father's land to biafra cry

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by chesterlee(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari sha!!!

#BringBackOurSoldiers
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by naijapips02: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:
Biafran thief grin

Tinubu na papa na.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by yyeanqah(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by BCISLTD: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
I dey VIP prison / detention cell decor ooo... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2740386/shelves..beautiful
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:
SEE THEM, STEALING FROM THE COUNTRY THEY CALL A "ZOO" LATER THEY WILL COME HERE AND BE CLAMORING FOR STUPID BIAFRA....NA GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF YOU!
Ure already receiving your buhari induced punishment which is joblessness.
Lazy and unproductive yorobastic Zoogerian.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
IlekeHD:

Are you mad?
No i am not Ur fada is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Muhammed Sani-Sidi, NEMA DG, Approves Other Executive Management / Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking / Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.