Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Call Center Representatives - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Center Representatives (25911 Views)

Customer Service Representatives Recruitment At Deloitte Nigeria / Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. / MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Center Representatives by Diamondvera(f): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2015
dominique:
I believe that's one of the outsourcing firms MTN uses. Hope they treat their staff better now. My sources tell me that Etisalat call center is the best of the four at the moment. It has a better employment package for it's 'contract staff' and you have a chance of being promoted to full staff in future.
Here's the application link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform
please is that the etisalat link?
Re: Call Center Representatives by rukkyland(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2015
this one the salary is stated in the invite..
no room for negotiation at all.
yeye job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Center Representatives by yyeanqah(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2015
End time
Re: Call Center Representatives by puplin(f): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2015
You'd be required to take a typing test to ascertain your speed and accuracy skills. The interview isn't so stressful, just be yourself. They won't be asking you for things out of the ordinary. The pay isn't negotiable that's why it's stated in the invite. But there are performance based incentives, at least there was when I was with them last year.
If you live within Lekki Phase 1 axis and you don't mind the pay, take it. The work experience is worth it. However, if you live in Sango and you take it, just be rest assured you'd be spending 90% of that pay on bus fares.

1 Like

Re: Call Center Representatives by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Gydion:
Can a male apply?

Yes! for male and for female
Re: Call Center Representatives by serendipityF: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Rotfl, this guy, stop smoking weed o grin

PLANETMARS:
End time vacancy I blame Biafra
Re: Call Center Representatives by bayulll01(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2015
rukkyland:
this one the salary is stated in the invite..

no room for negotiation at all.

yeye job.
Re: Call Center Representatives by seunkeji5(f): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2015
Informative #ForBabyLight https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/51

1 Like

Re: Call Center Representatives by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2015
12345DKO:
Good evening Debbie. I've been following the good work you do on this forum by posting job openings and I know that even if no one prays for you, God Almighty will not forget this selfless service and He will reward you at the appropriate time.
I want to beg you for a favor, the favor is that you should please post job opening for people who at the moment only have SSCE but run a part time program to earn first degree. Kindly remember us also.
Thank you very much Ma.
Very true. pls help us too. A lot of us can actually do these jobs but got not cert to back it up. pls help the SSCE holders as well. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Call Center Representatives by Exponental(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Gydion:
Can a male apply?
Is customer care gender sensitive? have you not call a CC b4 n a male attended to you?
Re: Call Center Representatives by OutOnBail(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Its cnssl not ccsnl
Re: Call Center Representatives by DOCTORDONE: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Good
Re: Call Center Representatives by dominique(f): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Diamondvera:
please is that the etisalat link?

Yes ma'am
Re: Call Center Representatives by damton(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
dominique:
I believe that's one of the outsourcing firms MTN uses. Hope they treat their staff better now. My sources tell me that Etisalat call center is the best of the four telcos at the moment. It has a better employment package for it's 'contract staff' and you have a chance of being promoted to full staff in future.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform

just applied and it said something like successful.
it's that all
Re: Call Center Representatives by moshoodable: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2015
If you're interested simply go there even without
invitation(u can gatecrash). Prepare for simple
maths and customer service questions for the
aptitude test vis-a-vis typing skills test

*Note the following:
Date:Monday 23RD Nov,2015.
Time :9am
Venue: Plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1,Lagos.
Salary :40,000naira.
Re: Call Center Representatives by damton(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2015
moshoodable:
If you're interested simply go there even without
invitation(u can gatecrash). Prepare for simple
maths and customer service questions for the
aptitude test vis-a-vis typing skills test

*Note the following:
Date:Monday 23RD Nov,2015.
Time :9am
Venue: Plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1,Lagos.
Salary :40,000naira.

Really,

won't you be turned back
Re: Call Center Representatives by Umunede(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2015
Good one. Good luck
Re: Call Center Representatives by dominique(f): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
damton:

just applied and it said something like successful.
it's that all

I believe so, next you for their phone interview which could take months. My friend has given up hearing from them and had had started teaching in a neighbourhood school when she was contacted.
Re: Call Center Representatives by timbersuccess(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2015
pls can anyone help me with an updated sample of CV? Pls help a brother. send to my mail @ samsonandrew429@gmail.com
Re: Call Center Representatives by Wande745(f): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2015
OutOnBail:
Its cnssl not ccsnl
Its actually ccsnl.
Re: Call Center Representatives by vikktor: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2015
ok
Re: Call Center Representatives by vikktor: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Plz somebody shld hlp me with direction to the actual location FROM LEKKI PHASE 1 GATE: is it trekkable from the entries gate or I have to bike or enter shuttle. thnks for ur direction in advance.[/color]P
Re: Call Center Representatives by moshoodable: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
vikktor:
Plz somebody shld hlp me with direction to the actual location FROM LEKKI PHASE 1 GATE: is it trekkable from the entries gate or I have to bike or enter shuttle. thnks for ur direction in advance.[/color]P

You are to board a shuttle to Jeremiah Ugwu from Lekki Phase 1 gate.
Re: Call Center Representatives by Khez: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Was it not just cv you sent bro?

Did you attached any other thing?

Just wondering why i didn't get so too

Pls reply

dombosco:
Dear Candidate,be informed that you have been invited for a test with regards to your application as a CSR with CCSNL. Date:Monday 23RD Nov, 2015. Time -9am Venue: Plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1,Lagos. Kindly note that the monthly salary for the position is 40,000naira. CCSNL

I got that this evening after sending my CV to the email .

Anyone to tell me what to expect please
Re: Call Center Representatives by Khez: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
moshoodable:

Prepare for aptitude test and interview .If you are successful afterwards, you would be trained for two weeks as a CSR. Good luck.

Seems the invite was for only HND and OND bro, i applied since 19th sef, didn't get any invite o

So painful cry
Re: Call Center Representatives by mindtricks: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
debbie,

Please how is involved?

Please list benefits and remunerations.

Thanks!
Re: Call Center Representatives by mindtricks: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
dominique:
I believe that's one of the outsourcing firms MTN uses. Hope they treat their staff better now. My sources tell me that Etisalat call center is the best of the four telcos at the moment. It has a better employment package for it's 'contract staff' and you have a chance of being promoted to full staff in future.

k
Re: Call Center Representatives by Judykepat(f): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
moshoodable:

Prepare for aptitude test and interview .If you are successful afterwards, you would be trained for two weeks as a CSR. Good luck.

Plz is d test GMAT?
Re: Call Center Representatives by opsyano(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Khez:

Seems the invite was for only HND and OND bro, i applied since 19th sef, didn't get any invite o

So painful cry
that's not true.i have Bsc and I got the
invite.
Re: Call Center Representatives by damton(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
opsyano:
that's not true.i have Bsc and I got the
invite.
Sorry, but what else did you do ,cos I've not gotten the invite
Re: Call Center Representatives by Samuel89(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
CV sent..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies At Main One Cable Nigeria / Top Ten Worst Jobs To Have In Lagos / Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.