Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums - Fashion/Clothing Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums (9602 Views)

This Business Is Meant For Ladies Who Is Ready To Make 5,000 Daily At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
baabolight:
are you still in business 08080769678
yes o.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
still available.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2016
still available.Order for yours now.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
keep the calls coming.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
thanks all for ur patronage.i really appreciate.keep the calls coming.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
from jacket bale.there is for men too(men suit&jacket)call/watsapp 08063238801

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Another one

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2016
still available

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by glamour29557(f): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2016
5tss:
Invest in first grade US/uk wears and make a very good gain on each bale.You buy in bales and sell in pieces to retailers and individuals.You make at least 20k on a bale and if you sell to the right person you can make more than that.Available bales are dresses, polo, children wears,pant trousers, jeans trousers, office shirts etc it's not all these bales that is full of rags inside NO.it was handpicked by my sister before shipping.click on the video to see and also have an idea of what the contents will look like.if you are interested or needs more info about this biz watsapp 08063238801 Lest I forget, there are some people that az small capital and looking for biz to delve in or doesn't have the time to sell due to their work they can get a school sat h to help them manage and pay him/her 7 to 8k salary at the end of the month but the person must be friendly and always neat.here is the video
Am very much interested but am far 4rm Lagos, am in d north, hw will it reach me
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by bossit: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pls has any one bought from this woman before? Can you come testify, & maybe upload some of the clothes from the bale? Were they as clean and neat as advertised? Any rags, faded ones? Thanks. I need this information becuz it's a big risk to take when you do not see what you are buying.

1 Like

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
glamour29557:
Am very much interested but am far 4rm Lagos, am in d north, hw will it reach me
waybill.drop ur number or call/watsapp 08063238801.thanks
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by petitchouchou: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
bossit:
Pls has any one bought from this woman before? Can you come testify, & maybe upload some of the clothes from the bale? Were they as clean and neat as advertised? Any rags, faded ones? Thanks. I need this information becuz it's a big risk to take when you do not see what you are buying.

Hi, I will share my experience with you, but that will be in a bit.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:37pm On May 03, 2016
still Available.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
sample pics from polo/tshirt bale

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Another one

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by imatrillionaire: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
5tss:
See this too
These pictures are copied from somewhere, u better stop lying.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 1:05am On Jun 02, 2016
imatrillionaire:

These pictures are copied from somewhere, u better stop lying.
u are very stupid for saying that.what u dont know or not sure of,dont say it at all.if its copied from somewhere,why not go to the place and nd copy urs for other people to see.
For ur information,if u want the persons number to go and buy few wears or to confirm,dont hesitate to call me.my number is up there.she is at alakuko(lagos)u will see other wears with ur physical eyes and i av other customers outside lagos too.stupid old fool.
U are not ready to buy and still wants to be discouraging other people from buying.ur plans will never work because u've failed woefully.mtcheew
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 1:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Another one

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by IkeJAH(m): 1:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks for the information.
Some of us are not resident in Lagos., how do you intend to reach us here in the South East - Enugu? Can payment be made after delivery and confirmation, considering the distance?
Some of us are ready to partner with you.
Thanks once more.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2016
IkeJAH:
Thanks for the information.
Some of us are not resident in Lagos., how do you intend to reach us here in the South East - Enugu? Can payment be made after delivery and confirmation, considering the distance?
Some of us are ready to partner with you.
Thanks once more.
its thru waybill sir/ma.About payment,its payment then we deliver since its outside lagos.call/watsapp 08063238801 for more info.thanks and God bless.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by rjek: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2016
5tss:
Happy sunday
Where is ur office located in Lagos?
I want to send somebody who lives in Lagos to confirm it b4 doing business with you
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2016
rjek:

Where is ur office located in Lagos?
I want to send somebody who lives in Lagos to confirm it b4 doing business with you
its a home address and we have stopped people from coming for security reasons but u can send a PM and will send the address to u.thanks
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
good morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch / Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! / Shop Authentic Designer Perfumes & Cosmetics At True Aura Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.