Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result (25594 Views)

"She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Islie: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
A 48-year-old Artisan, Alabi Rasheed, on Thursday urged an Ikorodu Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve his 10-year-old marriage to his wife, Sherifat, over the paternity of their second child.

Rasheed, who resides at Baiyeku Road in Igbogbo, told the court to dissolve his marriage following a DNA test that confirmed he was not the father of the second child.

“My wife is into infidelity act and I have caught her severally, one day, I took the two children whom she claimed was mine to do a DNA test without her consent.

“From the result, I discovered that the second child was not my own.

“Moreover, I am tired of her disgraceful act in the community; she is a debtor and could not even account for her business money.

“She was always arrested by the police over debts,’’ he added.

Sherifat,42, denied the he husband’s claims, and begged the court to reunite them.

“My husband didn’t tell me he was taking our children for a DNA test, he only told me they were going to a birthday party.

“I did not believe he did any DNA test, he just wanted to use that as an excuse for divorce.

“I want this court to help reunite us and settle our indifferences amicably,’’ she said.

The President of the court, Omolara Abiola, ordered them to go to hospital to repeat the paternity test on the children and bring the result for court consumption.

She adjourned the case till Dec.2,for further hearing. (NAN)

www.leadership.ng/news/476070/husband-seeks-dissolution-of-10-years-marriage-over-alleged-dna-result

lalasticlala
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
“My husband didn’t tell me he was taking our children for a DNA test, he only told me they were going to a birthday party.

“I did not believe he did any DNA test, he just wanted to use that as an excuse for divorce.

“I want this court to help reunite us and settle our indifferences amicably,’’ she said.

See talk, not all men are dumb NA
For the man to drag you to court, he has the DNA confirmation.

Reunite ko manunited ni

Greedy ungrateful wife

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Arsenate(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
when we say a woman's cheating has graver consequence than a man's the resident feminists will call us chauvinists. a man and woman are never the same; definitely not unequal. the repercussions for same actions are always going to be different between the two sexes. now look at this woman; she's not only messed up her life but that of the innocent child.
oya sherifat clap for yasef undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by ijustdey: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
women cheating on men since the time of EVE.....

if all men do DNA for their children..... some would just collapse when they realised who is the father of the children they call theirs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by MathsChic(f): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wow! I don't know what women gain from cheating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by damton(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
u
MathsChic:

Another taste
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by benedictnsi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chai....... Chai, only God knows how the man will be feeling right now°°°°°°° but I suggest the man go to another hospital for another DNA test before he concludes the marriage....... Cos with the kinda situation of the health sector of Nigeria, a test from one result is not to be relied upon.

If the second test proves same, then you can go ahead and seek for dissolution of the marriage......

Lasisi69, please halla "END-TIME" for me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Notion(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
shocked nawa oh wetin man no go hear for this life....
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by helphelp: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dis women ain't loyal
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cheating is corruption
EFCC take it up from there.

www.nairaland.com/2097637/hidden-truths-plantain-farming-business

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by demarc001: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fear women.
Those days they say only a mother knows the true father of her child, these days not all mother knows the true father of their children (sleep with several men in a week how do you know whose sperm fertilized the egg?).

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
undecided THIS IS WHY I WONT ADVICE ANYONE TO MARRY THESE DISLOYAL THINGS CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN. THEY ARE SO RANDY AND PROMISCOUS WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF DIGNITY. MANY MEN HAVE FALLEN VICTIM OF THIS SCAM CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN ALL IN THE DISGUISE OF FAKE LOVE. I KEEP SEEING MARRIAGE THREADS ON NAIRALAND WEEKLY AND I CANT BUT SHAKE MY HEAD FOR THE UNFORTUNATE GROOM WHO IS ABOUT TO BE HOOKED IN DELUSION OF MARRIAGE AFTER YEARS OF PROSTITUTING IN THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIP BY THE SO CALLED WIFE. undecided MANY NIGERIAN MEN ARE RAISING BASTARD KIDS IN THEIR HOMES WITHOUT KNOWING DUE TO IGNORANCE ABOUT THE PROSTITUTES THEY CALL WIVES. A FOREIGN LADY IS BETTER THAN ALL THESE HYPERTENSIVE NIGERIAN WIVES BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE SINCERE AND KNOW WHAT TRUE LOVE & COMMITMENT REALLY MEANS.

I RATHER MARRY A DOLL THAN MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL.
#Team foreign girls cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Pebcak: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2015

24 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by moneyhungry(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Marriage is bondage.
Variety is the spice of life- buhari 1985.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Endtime Wife
sad sad sad
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
lols
Nairaland guys go remember women today...

Heya, the wife doesn't want to go_ she is in love. The man should present the DNA test result as evidence, better still they should do another and present in court.
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by 9jatatafo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
So many men are taking care of children that are not the biological children due to over rodding by their wives. I am not surprised after they are daughters of EVE

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Osirimononaye(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
End Time Children
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by VickyRotex(f): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
It's quite sad and disheartening waking up one morning and realising that the kids you thought were yours, weren't yours after all.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
STORIES THAT TOUCH THE HEART

Like this page for daily hilarious pictures: https://www.facebook.com/funnynaijaeverydaypictures
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by ihatebuhari(f): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by spellingcheck(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
wink
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by johnstar(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Heheheh
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by talktonase(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Forgive her and reunite! Are we not all sinners?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by ochilikoko(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
MathsChic:
the same thing we gain in cheating on them too.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Smh
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time marriage
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by hotdi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Eyaaa. why u sef gree do DNA test? jus bear am e hia grin grin grin
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Pidggin(f): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Disfunctional Marriage
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by tiswell(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
I like real men with action...now the woman should tell the unfortunate kid who his real father really is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Building A Family: Can Your Home Last Without Finance? / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.