Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result (25600 Views)

"She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by flokii: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Allosaurus:
Yoloba women and infidelity! These hos from the South West fvck around like street dogs, no wonder they give birth to prostitutes, hooligans, ritualists and internet frauds. Yoloba people are cursed! cool

IPOB youth spotted..

by the trash they spew.. ye shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by DOCTORDONE: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
DNA to the rescue! A good development.
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by agarawu23(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
flokii:

some men will still reconcile tho.

those with forgiving spirit not me sha cheesy
reconcile ke! shocked
E go hard me o
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by agarawu23(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
chinchum:
yes, they need to, possibly done independently of the two parties.
that's it. .
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:

See talk, not all men are dumb NA
For the man to drag you to court, he has the DNA confirmation.

Reunite ko manunited ni

Greedy ungrateful wife

In places like France, it is illegal to run DNA tests on your kids.

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by agarawu23(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

In places like France, it is illegal to run DNA tests on your kids.

shocked really?
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by flokii: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:
reconcile ke! shocked E go hard me o
no sane man would
cos dat kind woman fit poison person
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Arsenate:
when we say a woman's cheating has graver consequence than a man's the resident feminists will call us chauvinists. a man and woman are never the same; definitely not unequal. the repercussions for same actions are always going to be different between the two sexes. now look at this woman; she's not only messed up her life but that of the innocent child.
oya sherifat clap for yasef undecided
is it not another cheating man that gave her the belle?
Dey there dey console yourself.
If you like go give woman belle for outside and come home to tell yourself it will have less consequences than if your wife were to do same. I guess that post is for the silly women who remain married to guys fathering kids all over town.
Do it to someone with her self esteem intact and see if it wouldn't ruin the family too.

Always looking an opportunity to support bad things undecided. Pfft

2 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
The more i try to understand this thing called marriage, the more confused i get.

I really hope the man was wrong or else, there wont be any word to describe the woman's evil act.
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Look at this one.

No be una fault sha.

It's the women that tolerate infidelity and those that encourage them to do I blame.
If they left your sorry asses when you do, you won't be here trying to say it's no big deal for a man to cheat on his wife.
M
utenwuson:
when I see ladies claim they could cheat same way men do I jst feel so pity 4 them! they don't knw it's a master key dt can open all door whereas a door dts can be open by several key isn't secured! I think it's high tym d govt subsidies DNA test so dt there ll be massive returnee of children to different parent!

jst wondering though! my neighbour last child look like my daddy! maybe na my brother sef!

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by tollytexy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pebcak:

[img]http://i./dM5h1F0R9rocw.gif[/img]

U be werey lol

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by BluStreak(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
JJLUV:
am nt sayn i support cheatin bt wen a man cheats dey tlk abt luv nd 4givnes bt wen its a woman its unacceptable.mtcheeeeew lubbish.

Let's put aside the LOVE that propelled you to make the move on him in the 1st place before the decision to take him to be your significant other till death do you part.

Until you chase a man, woo him, then go beg his parents and appeal to them to give you their blessing to marry their son, then gather your entire family to go do introduction, make the groom price payment, traditional wedding followed by white wedding. Take up the responsibility of being his protector, lover, fend for him even when he is making his own money and spending it at his own discretion, only then will you realize just a fraction of a man's pain when his wife cheats.

Not like I am condoning men cheating. But when a woman cheats, it's just unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Nairaland guys go remember women today...

Heya, the wife doesn't want to go_ she is in love. The man should present the DNA test result as evidence, better still they should do another and present in court.
u really shine 4 dat ur dp wella!
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
The man has no chill jor grin

But to be fair, if I was a guy I would do the exact same thing. However, if he's been cheating on her then he's a nonsense hypocrite
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by FisifunKododada: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
cool If Nigerian men start demanding DNA test for ALL their children, you will be surprised HOW MANY belong to another man. Women HAVE ALWAYS been scandalous. Now thanks to technology, we can actually expose them.

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by dmcdad: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
flokii:

some men will still reconcile tho.
those with forgiving spirit not me sha cheesy
So you no get forgiving spirit?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by rezy15(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THIS IS WHY I WONT ADVICE ANYONE TO MARRY THESE DISLOYAL THINGS CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN. THEY ARE SO RANDY AND PROMISCOUS WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF DIGNITY. MANY MEN HAVE FALLEN VICTIM OF THIS SCAM CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN ALL IN THE DISGUISE OF FAKE LOVE. I KEEP SEEING MARRIAGE THREADS ON NAIRALAND WEEKLY AND I CANT BUT SHAKE MY HEAD FOR THE UNFORTUNATE GROOM WHO IS ABOUT TO BE HOOKED IN DELUSION OF MARRIAGE AFTER YEARS OF PROSTITUTING IN THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIP BY THE SO CALLED WIFE. undecided MANY NIGERIAN MEN ARE RAISING BASTARD KIDS IN THEIR HOMES WITHOUT KNOWING DUE TO IGNORANCE ABOUT THE PROSTITUTES THEY CALL WIVES. A FOREIGN LADY IS BETTER THAN ALL THESE HYPERTENSIVE NIGERIAN WIVES BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE SINCERE AND KNOW WHAT TRUE LOVE & COMMITMENT REALLY MEANS.

I RATHER MARRY A DOLL THAN MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL.
#Team foreign girls cool
True talk! So have you asked ur Disloyal Nigerian mother who your real father is?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by vocalprince(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Nairaland guys go remember women today...

Heya, the wife doesn't want to go_ she is in love. The man should present the DNA test result as evidence, better still they should do another and present in court.

You see why I can't even trust U with all your beauty? Smh. God please save us from ENDTIME NIJA WOMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by vocalprince(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
talktonase:
Forgive her and reunite! Are we not all sinners?
Which yeye sinner??
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by utenwuson: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
cococandy:
Look at this one.

No be una fault sha.

It's the women that tolerate infidelity and those that encourage them to do I blame.
If they left your sorry asses when you do, you won't be here trying to say it's no big deal for a man to cheat on his wife.
M
u getting all wrong swthrt! if a lady cheats on her hubby d consiquencies is more severe than wen a man cheats on d wife!

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Filashade(f): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THIS IS WHY I WONT ADVICE ANYONE TO MARRY THESE DISLOYAL THINGS CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN. THEY ARE SO RANDY AND PROMISCOUS WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF DIGNITY. MANY MEN HAVE FALLEN VICTIM OF THIS SCAM CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN ALL IN THE DISGUISE OF FAKE LOVE. I KEEP SEEING MARRIAGE THREADS ON NAIRALAND WEEKLY AND I CANT BUT SHAKE MY HEAD FOR THE UNFORTUNATE GROOM WHO IS ABOUT TO BE HOOKED IN DELUSION OF MARRIAGE AFTER YEARS OF PROSTITUTING IN THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIP BY THE SO CALLED WIFE. undecided MANY NIGERIAN MEN ARE RAISING BASTARD KIDS IN THEIR HOMES WITHOUT KNOWING DUE TO IGNORANCE ABOUT THE PROSTITUTES THEY CALL WIVES. A FOREIGN LADY IS BETTER THAN ALL THESE HYPERTENSIVE NIGERIAN WIVES BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE SINCERE AND KNOW WHAT TRUE LOVE & COMMITMENT REALLY MEANS.

#Team foreign girls cool

Please stop generalising!!

There is no different between naija girls and foreign girls. Same way naija women can cheat same way foreign women can also cheat.

So it dnt make no sense. Here in London I have seen it even oyinbo girls sef dey cheat so brother if u think its a greener pasture on the other side u r wasting ur time.

Just pray to God you find a good woman out there otherwise bro, you will get so many disappointments on this greener side u dey seek.

undecided
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by busyfishing(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=talktonase post=40194481]Forgive her and reunite! Are we not all sinners?[/quote feminist
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Filashade(f): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
niyi123:
The truth is that no sane man for no reason should trust any woman this days, they are all sluts especially those that have slept with diffferent guys before marriage. As for me no virgin no marriage

Hmmmmm!!!

Chaiiii!!!

Women have suffered!!!

Ehhhhnnnn!!!

Oga no vex oooo, r u a virgin

If u no be virgin u cant be expecting a virgin in return??

I can bet u a £1,000,000 u r not a virgin.

See men dey dem no one marry women if dem no be virgin.

U yeye naija men dnt deserve virgin sef.

Its very rare to find a virgin naija man so please ooo dnt wish for something u dnt have urself. That's not nice at all undecided
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Filashade:

Please stop generalising!!

There is no different between naija girls and foreign girls. Same way naija women can cheat same way foreign women can also cheat.

So it dnt make no sense. Here in London I have seen it even oyinbo girls sef dey cheat so brother if u think its a greener pasture on the other side u r wasting ur time.

Just pray to God you find a good woman out there otherwise bro, you will get so many disappointments on this greener side u dey seek.

undecided

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Filashade(f): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
what is d outcome of d woman cheating now . a legitimate child or a bastard child.. u think men cheating is equal to dat of woman...men don't get pregnant to produce bastard children

So its acceptable for men to cheat??

Its not right for men or women to cheat period!!!

undecided
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by VickyRotex(f): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
dats what useless and irresponsible women do

It's both sides. Except that, a woman bears a child. But a man doesn't.

Afterall it's a man who impregnated her.
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by inme: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yoruba women and adultery na like bread and beans
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Filashade(f): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
dmcdad:

The dude is absolutely right! Given, not everyone of them are bad, but my padi, I fear our women die!

Walai, like we discussed some days ago, this is one of my greatest fears in getting married. I have not only heard about this, but I've seen with my own eyes where it happened.

Bro, after God na women I dey fear pass. Those set of creatures deadly die walai. And me for one, what I detest most and what I am most afraid of in the union called marriage is promiscuity. The thing about me is that, if I am having something in common with a girl, say we are dating and she is acting up (playing), I would definitely know. It's a gift a have, but sometimes I wonder if it's a blessing or a curse because I always know when something ain't right. But there are times you would wish not to know.

Like I always say, both parties (men and women) are guilty of promiscuity. Men cheat alot, and I would say maybe somewhat more than women. But honestly, women are far more dangerous with theirs. They go to lengths you can hardly live with. They go to such an unreasonable extent that would astonish you. The most a man would do is impregnate a woman outside his home. I am mot saying this is alright, but in almost all cases he comes out with the truth about it. Women on the other hand don't just involve in promiscuous acts, but go as far as deceiving a man to believing a child is his whereas the reverse is the case. Can you beat that?

Someone should tell me what is worse than that. A priest-friend of mine shared an experience sometime ago and it goes thus; there was a family where the man is already aging (should be in his 50s). He's got 3 children. One was a medical personnel, the other a lawyer and the third one was still very young (in secondary school). The medical doc was meant to travel outside the country and one thing led to another, he was asked for his father. And in such an instance, a DNA test was required to really verify the man was his father. Bros, lo and behold, after the test it was confirmed the man wasn't the father of the medical doc guy. Outta curiosity, he called for his second son for the same test ro be carried, and it follow thus that the second guy too wasn't his son. It was just the last one still in secondary school that was the man's only real child.

Guy, when I hear this matter, goose bumps wan finish me. As in ehn, afraid catch me like say tomorrow no dey. This story no be say them-say them-say. I know the family well. Aside this, I don hear of many of this kind story too. I don see many others too.

Sometimes I wonder if I would be able to summon courage to trust one woman again. I am not saying this because of just this occurrence. I am saying this because of what this world has metamorphosed into in terms of what people do (and are willing to do) in marriages.

People no longer have the fear of God. We now live in a world where moral-decadence is the order of the day. A world where no one wants to care about the rightness of things, but how to satisfy their selfish and alterior motives. A world where good ethics mean nothing to the average human out there. A world where people indulge in things that are contra-bonos-mores and have no form of remorse for it.

Someone out there might wonder why I fear so much for such. It's simple. I am not a party to divorce. It's just against my person. The more reason why I get scared whenever I think of possibilities like this. I sometimes ruminate; what if such should happen to you, what would you do? Taking into consideration I am not a party to divorce. It's really hard to figure out.

God help us bro.

My brother I agree with everything u said ooo

This life is not the same as how it was decades ago(I wasn't born at the time but my parents sit down to tell me about it)

I cant trust no man out there coz am not sure if he wants to sleep with me or if he is after something that he will benefit from and also cheating, marriage and divorce terrifies the sh-it out of me.

That's why I am still single I find it hard to trust anyone talkless of men sef.

The only man in my life that no one can beat in terms of loyalty and good qualities in a man is my father. He ticks all the right boxes but unfortunately I haven't met any man out there with those qualities so I never really pay men attention.

I just think am gonna adopt kids instead coz I can NEVER EVER trust any man out there.

I don't mind been alone and adopt kids but marry someone who will cheat on me or possibly give me HIV/aids nah dats sh-it ain't gonna happen.

Lai Lai.

cry
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by talktonase(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
vocalprince:

Which yeye sinner??
You sound like someone who likes to throw stones but the unfortunate thing is that you live in a glasshouse...too bad for u
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by coded01: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
dmcdad:

The dude is absolutely right! Given, not everyone of them are bad, but my padi, I fear our women die!

Walai, like we discussed some days ago, this is one of my greatest fears in getting married. I have not only heard about this, but I've seen with my own eyes where it happened.

Bro, after God na women I dey fear pass. Those set of creatures deadly die walai. And me for one, what I detest most and what I am most afraid of in the union called marriage is promiscuity. The thing about me is that, if I am having something in common with a girl, say we are dating and she is acting up (playing), I would definitely know. It's a gift a have, but sometimes I wonder if it's a blessing or a curse because I always know when something ain't right. But there are times you would wish not to know.

Like I always say, both parties (men and women) are guilty of promiscuity. Men cheat alot, and I would say maybe somewhat more than women. But honestly, women are far more dangerous with theirs. They go to lengths you can hardly live with. They go to such an unreasonable extent that would astonish you. The most a man would do is impregnate a woman outside his home. I am mot saying this is alright, but in almost all cases he comes out with the truth about it. Women on the other hand don't just involve in promiscuous acts, but go as far as deceiving a man to believing a child is his whereas the reverse is the case. Can you beat that?

Someone should tell me what is worse than that. A priest-friend of mine shared an experience sometime ago and it goes thus; there was a family where the man is already aging (should be in his 50s). He's got 3 children. One was a medical personnel, the other a lawyer and the third one was still very young (in secondary school). The medical doc was meant to travel outside the country and one thing led to another, he was asked for his father. And in such an instance, a DNA test was required to really verify the man was his father. Bros, lo and behold, after the test it was confirmed the man wasn't the father of the medical doc guy. Outta curiosity, he called for his second son for the same test ro be carried, and it follow thus that the second guy too wasn't his son. It was just the last one still in secondary school that was the man's only real child.

Guy, when I hear this matter, goose bumps wan finish me. As in ehn, afraid catch me like say tomorrow no dey. This story no be say them-say them-say. I know the family well. Aside this, I don hear of many of this kind story too. I don see many others too.

Sometimes I wonder if I would be able to summon courage to trust one woman again. I am not saying this because of just this occurrence. I am saying this because of what this world has metamorphosed into in terms of what people do (and are willing to do) in marriages.

People no longer have the fear of God. We now live in a world where moral-decadence is the order of the day. A world where no one wants to care about the rightness of things, but how to satisfy their selfish and alterior motives. A world where good ethics mean nothing to the average human out there. A world where people indulge in things that are contra-bonos-mores and have no form of remorse for it.

Someone out there might wonder why I fear so much for such. It's simple. I am not a party to divorce. It's just against my person. The more reason why I get scared whenever I think of possibilities like this. I sometimes ruminate; what if such should happen to you, what would you do? Taking into consideration I am not a party to divorce. It's really hard to figure out.

God help us bro.

You said it all bro...

God Bless you...
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Meelaw(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

#Team foreign girls cool
is your mother a Nigerian?that answers a lot of question about you.
to those that liked his post,you keep promoting stupidity.
Foreign lady?I shake my head for you,you are the type of people that links violence to religion.
#A Christian.

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by dmcdad: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
coded01:

You said it all bro...
God Bless you...
Thanks bruv. Gott segne dich auch.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) / My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.