Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

This phone doesn't even need NEPA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This phone doesn't even need NEPA (9387 Views)

If This Phone Doesn't Shock You, Then I Don't Know What To Say To You.. Find X / My Itel Phone Doesn't Show Contacts / 2gb Data Doesn't Even Last For A Month :Any Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Something very funny came to my mind when I came across an article about the new L5 that will be released this month. According to rumors, it has a battery capacity of 5000mAh which can be used for 3-4 days without being charged. Boooyahhh. That's massive. Okay, now I have not come across such a phone before, this is one of a kind.

We Nigerians know how messed up NEPA can be so this is good news for me.

I can imagine the ladies going gaga over this phone because this means uninterrupted Instagram, Facebook and SELFIES!!!
For the guys; uninterrupted gaming and videos

Another thing that blew my mind is the fact that you can actually charge another phone with the L5. Can you imagine that?? People would always make jokes like "Guy you fit transfer battery for me, my phone dey die" now you can actually do that, IN REAL LIFE!!!
I love technology.

It also has a 5MP back camera with flash, 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. I know for sure that this phone would be VERY AFFORDABLE when it would be released.

Would I buy the Tecno L5? HELL YEAH!!!

1 Share

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by BenKafor(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
LOL. This is a funny story.
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by BenKafor(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
If the rumors are true and the battery lasts this long then it is impressive. shocked
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by benigneOne(f): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol does your friend's husband want a girlfriend Slip of hand biko

Sorry, I meant to ask where I can get this phone & when is it going to be released grin

*dodges bullet*

1 Like

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't even know myself. All I know is that it is this month.

benigneOne:
Lol does your friend's husband want a girlfriend Slip of hand biko

Sorry, I meant to ask where I can get this phone & when is it going to be released grin

*dodges bullet*
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
5000mah ba3 will not last more dan a day for an active user. For all this 3-4 days hype. Even my 470mah pdg wristwatch can last 4days on just receiving and making calls.
So forget all dis 5000mah hype, it can only stay 3days w/o charging if ur not pressing d phone at all.

8 Likes

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by JanethEze(f): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
She ended up marrying the guy? LMFAO This is serious.
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is according to rumors sha.

xxxtedyxxx:
5000mah ba3 will not last more dan a day for an active user. For all this 3-4 days hype. Even my 470mah pdg wristwatch can last 4days on just receiving and making calls.
So forget all dis 5000mah hype, it can only stay 3days w/o charging if ur not pressing d phone at all.
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yeah

JanethEze:
She ended up marrying the guy? LMFAO This is serious.
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by JanethEze(f): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
You don't know if its not true yet. Just wait and see.

xxxtedyxxx:
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by Frontier2: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
It's actually a long lasting battery phone.
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yeah

Frontier2:
It's actually a long lasting battery phone.
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by Marvell23(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
From all the stories flying around, the battery should deliver on it's monstrous battery life
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by JanethEze(f): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abi

Marvell23:
From all the stories flying around, the battery should deliver on it's monstrous battery life
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by Maximum83: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
I can't wait for this phone to be released
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by Orator2383: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Great step taking by tecno so far
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by daphid25(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
I like the part ''charge your phone with my phone''
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by JanethEze(f): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
I know right. Lol

daphid25:
I like the part ''charge your phone with my phone''
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by gentlegenius(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
TECNO has gone back to the drawing board to correct the mistakes they made in Phantom 5 which breaks record as the lowest selling phone at konga. At 70k, Phantom 5 can't sell in Africa because our problem is not a fingerprint scanner which makes the phone expensive. Here in Nigeria, our problem is NEPA and fuel. Now, If the specs of this L5 here is really true, the phone will break record as the highest selling smartphone in Nigeria and Africa.... UP TECNO!
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by JanethEze(f): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
But that's what you guys don't understand, the Phantom 5 was and is a premium phone. That's why it was sold at 70k. There are different grades. How do you know it was the lowest selling phone.

gentlegenius:
TECNO has gone back to the drawing board to correct the mistakes they made in Phantom 5 which breaks record as the lowest selling phone at konga. At 70k, Phantom 5 can't sell in Africa because our problem is not a fingerprint scanner which makes the phone expensive. Here in Nigeria, our problem is NEPA and fuel. Now, If the specs of this L5 here is really true, the phone will break record as the highest selling smartphone in Nigeria and Africa.... UP TECNO!
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by DONADAMS(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
exactly!!!!!
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by lakunle1love(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op, no vex o but i think na zoo you dey or under a rock, na im you dey live, what's all these hypes for? Haven't you heard of GIONEE m3 or GIONEE m5? Been rocking GIONEE m3 since March and you are here shouting as if it's a big deal that a phone carries 5000mah battery. Op, please, you need to exit that village of yours o, so that you will know what's going on in the world as e dey hot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
You don't need to insult anyone ok. I haven't heard of this phone that you are talking about.

lakunle1love:
Op, no vex o but i think na zoo you dey or under a rock, na im you dey live, what's all these hypes for? Haven't you heard of GIONEE m3 or GIONEE m5? Been rocking GIONEE m3 since March and you are here shouting as if it's a big deal that a phone carries 5000mah battery. Op, please, you need to exit that village of yours o, so that you will know what's going on in the world as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by JanethEze(f): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol. Na WA o

lakunle1love:
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by greatwaters: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
lakunle1love:
Bro chill. There's something you dont get. Gionee m3 mini carries a huge battery of 4000mah on a 4.5 inch screen, Tecno l5 will carry a 5000mah battery with the same screen size. Tell me, unless there's a flaw in the quality, which do you think will last longer?

The gionee m5 carries a 6000mah battery which is certainly massive, but remember that it comes with a 5.5 inch screen and is not so pocket friendly whereas the l5 is expected to be around 12-14k.

So bro, do you now get the hype?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by JanethEze(f): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wow. That's really affordable. This looks like a phone to have.

greatwaters:

Bro chill. There's something you dont get. Gionee m3 carries a huge battery of 4000mah on a 4.5 inch screen, Tecno l5 will carry a 5000mah battery with the same screen size. Tell me, unless there's a flaw in the quality, which do you think will last longer?

The gionee m5 carries a 6000mah battery which is certainly massive, but remember that it comes with a 5.5 inch screen and is not so pocket friendly whereas the l5 is expected to be around 12-14k.

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Exactly!

greatwaters:

Bro chill. There's something you dont get. Gionee m3 carries a huge battery of 4000mah on a 4.5 inch screen, Tecno l5 will carry a 5000mah battery with the same screen size. Tell me, unless there's a flaw in the quality, which do you think will last longer?

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by BenKafor(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
So you can charge other phones with this L5? Nice. With this fuel scarcity and no NEPA issue, this is the phone to buuy o.
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am telling you my brother!

BenKafor:
So you can charge other phones with this L5? Nice. With this fuel scarcity and no NEPA issue, this is the phone to buuy o.
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by JanethEze(f): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Na so o

BenKafor:
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by greatwaters: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
JanethEze:
Wow. That's really affordable. This looks like a phone to have.

Yea. Seems these companies are competing fiercely on who would win the hearts of Nigerians. What an average Nigerian wants is a phone that is Affordable, has good battery life, and isnt too mediocre. At least it isnt 512mb ram and 5mp camera isnt bad for that price
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by greatwaters: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Exactly!

I just told someone who ordered gionee m3 mini to cancel the order and wait for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti Inadvertently Mode, Pls Help / Nigeria: Visible Increase In Internet Subscriptions… / Airtel Restores Opera Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.