Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Olodumare And The Universe. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olodumare And The Universe. (826 Views)

Olodumare Revisited / Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife / App Review: Oriki Olodumare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
I have written in the past that the creation is often more advanced than the creator. A calculator does sums faster than humans and was created for that purpose. An iron tool was created to cut things better. An aircraft or automoble to move faster. This is why Artificial intelligence will surpass human intelligence infinitely.

However I have since observed that there are creations that are less advanced than the creator, creations like statues for instance, are mere images of the real thing. Those creations were made, not as a tool for the creator but for the pleasure of the creator. Statues are the most common things that fall into this category. They are images of people. This is the only argument to support the idea that the creator of man is more advanced than man. If man is a tool, the argument will no longer suffice but as an image it suffices.

Our knowledge on this plane is bounded, our wisdom is bounded and etc, so in many ways, we are like statues, not the real thing, but obviously we can tap into the real thing as we all have access, and equally. The real thing knows everything, is all wise and can do anything. This is now my new position. I believe humans too are inherently able to get closer and closer to this state of the real thing, especially by harnessing both matter and mind properly. However, you have to be omni science, omnipotent and etc if you are claiming to be God.

To the Yoruba, the other world is a replica of our world, there is probably an infinite number of irunmales but the Olodumare's government sits in a place called Ogotun with two hundred irun males on his right and two hundred on his left forming a council of four hundred and one irunmales with Olodumare as the head, ruling Ogotun as the Olu of Ogotun and the whole universe consisting of uncountable number of living things and uncountable number of irunmales as Olodumare.

Now, it is logical to deduce that orisas are incarnations of prominent irunmales using the as above so below rule because any society, whether of bees, ants, humans or irunmales will not be so different from the other and will be organised in a similar fashion.

The question of who created Olodumare will of course emerge but it can be a case of A creates B, B creates C, C creates D and D creates A all over again in a cycle or even a singularity where everything is one. However, it is better to limit our quest to Olodumare or God while leaving the other world to brainstorm about who created them. The answer to the question will be simple. The best answer I can think of is that everything is one. Nothing is separate from another.
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:
I have written in the past that the creation is often more advanced than the creator. A calculator does sums faster than humans and was created for that purpose. An iron tool was created to cut things better. An aircraft or automoble to move faster. This is why Artificial intelligence will surpass human intelligence infinitely.

However I have since observed that there are creations that are less advanced than the creator, creations like statues for instance, are mere images of the real thing. Those creations were made, not as a tool for the creator but for the pleasure of the creator. Statues are the most common things that fall into this category. They are images of people. This is the only argument to support the idea that the creator of man is more advanced than man. If man is a tool, the argument will no longer suffice but as an image it suffices.

Our knowledge on this plane is bounded, our wisdom is bounded and etc, so in many ways, we are like statues, not the real thing, but obviously we can tap into the real thing as we all have access, and equally. The real thing knows everything, is all wise and can do anything. This is now my new position. I believe humans too are inherently able to get closer and closer to this state of the real thing, especially by harnessing both matter and mind properly. However, you have to be omni science, omnipotent and etc if you are claiming to be God.

To the Yoruba, the other world is a replica of our world, there is probably an infinite number of irunmales but the Olodumare's government sits in a place called Ogotun with two hundred irun males on his right and two hundred on his left forming a council of four hundred and one irunmales with Olodumare as the head, ruling Ogotun as the Olu of Ogotun and the whole universe consisting of uncountable number of living things and uncountable number of irunmales as Olodumare.

Now, it is logical to deduce that orisas are incarnations of prominent irunmales using the as above so below rule because any society, whether of bees, ants, humans or irunmales will not be so different from the other and will be organised in a similar fashion.

The question of who created Olodumare will of course emerge but it can be a case of A creates B, B creates C, C creates D and D creates A all over again in a cycle or even a singularity where everything is one. However, it is better to limit our quest to Olodumare or God while leaving the other world to brainstorm about who created them. The answer to the question will be simple. The best answer I can think of is that everything is one. Nothing is separate from another.
Stop lying.
This is stark illiteracy.
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:
How is a calculator more advanced than his creator because he can only sums things faster?
Is your fridge more advanced that you because it makes things colder?

All what you listed can only do the work, the Creator asked it to do, and not to forget none of this can work on their own.

Al ONLY has information that’s uploaded to it.
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

How is a calculator more advanced than his creator because he can only sums things faster?
Is your fridge more advanced that you because it makes things colder?

All what you listed can only do the work, the Creator asked it to do, and not to forget none of this can work on their own.

Al ONLY has information that’s uploaded to it.

I agree that a creation can not be more advanced on the overall than the creator but it can be more efficient for specific tasks which brings the question of why the non material world was created by the non material beings
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:
😂😂.
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

I agree that a creation can not be more advanced on the overall than the creator but it can be more efficient for specific tasks which brings the question of why the non material world was created by the non material beings
The efficiency of a creation is determined by the creator.

How do you create a non material world?
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Statues don’t have freewill, any deformity the statue has was created by the sculpture.
Won’t the sculpture be stupid to now blame the statues for appearing like they are?
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

The efficiency of a creation is determined by the creator.

How do you create a non material world?

It is accepted in science that not all questions can be answered. Some truths must be used without proof. We have enough proof of God though but of who created God, we don't, maybe we are the creator who knows?. We will never find out.
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

It is accepted in science that not all questions can be answered. Some truths must be used without proof. We have enough proof of God though but of who created God, we don't, maybe we are the creator who knows?. We will never find out.
Where is it accepted in science?
Who accepted it?
A link to it?
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

We have enough proof of God though but of who created God, we don't, maybe we are the creator who knows?. We will never find out.
And this god that you have proof for is Allah?
Or you only have proof for your own specific god, which will be the israelite god, yahweh.

You have proof of yahweh? 😂
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

And this god that you have proof for is Allah?
Or you only have proof for your own specific god, which will be the israelite god, yahweh.

You have proof of yahweh? 😂

The Invisible hand theory is proof of Olodumare. Muslim Allah or Christian Yahweh can only be proved as demons which the Yoruba call Ajogun. They can be proved because all sorts of beings exist out there. MEAN BEINGS EXIST!.
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

The Invisible hand theory is proof of Olodumare. Muslim Allah or Christian Yahweh can only be proved as demons which the Yoruba call Ajogun. They can be proved because all sorts of beings exist out there. MEAN BEINGS EXIST!.
Olodumare has hand?
And the invisible hand is the proof of Olodumare? 😂😂

You don’t know what “demons” mean, you are gobbling up your Doctrine that was taught to you

What do you understand by “being”?

The ignorance is alarming 😂

Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Olodumare has hand?
And the invisible hand is the proof of Olodumare? 😂😂

You don’t know what “demons” mean, you are gobbling up your Doctrine that was taught to you

What do you understand by “being”?

The ignorance is alarming 😂

Read up on the Invisible hand theory by Adam Smith a Scottish economist and philosopher of the 18th century. It is a well articulated proof of Olodumare
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Read up on the Invisible hand theory by Adam Smith a Scottish economist and philosopher of the 18th century. It is a well articulated proof of Olodumare
Send me where you read yours.
I can’t see olodumare there.

You should read on the criticism of the theory too.

Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Olodumare is of course the Invisible hand, the Invisible authority over everything. The one who knows the end from the beginning, who is always benevolent. If you are secretly doing evik, you will fall into the trap of Olodumare. If you want to do evil, do it in the open
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Olodumare is of course the Invisible hand, the Invisible authority over everything. The one who knows the end from the beginning, who is always benevolent. If you are secretly doing evik, you will fall into the trap of Olodumare. If you want to do evil, do it in the open
🥱

Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

The one who knows the end from the beginning
How then can you have freewill if the end has already been determined?
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

How then can you have freewill if the end has already been determined?

Your free will is not tampered with because if you don't want to do, others will but final outcome for the society remains the same. God will make sure of that. Choose evil or good according to your heart, it does not affect the final outcome planned by God, it affects only the path. Ogbe Ofun
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Your free will is not tampered with because if you don't want to do, others will but final outcome for the society remains the same. God will make sure of that. Choose evil or good according to your heart, it does not affect the final outcome planned by God, it affects only the path
You don’t have free will, who gave you your 2 hands? Your 2 legs? For a reason right?
Who gave you your desires and the weakness to those desire.

If you know the beginning and end, you don’t have to be panicking and making sure it goes to your plan.
You have already set it from beginning to end.

An omniscience god knows exactly how many people will be in hell.

An omniscience god plan is affected by one of his creations 😂
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

You don’t have free will, who gave you your 2 hands? Your 2 legs? For a reason right?
Who gave you your desires and the weakness to those desire.

If you know the beginning and end, you don’t have to be panicking and making sure it goes to your plan.
You have already set it from beginning to end.

An omniscience god knows exactly how many people will be in hell.

An omniscience god plan is affected by one of his creations 😂

Only the playwright knows how to end his novel and which characters to use for the ending desired but he is also the one who gave power to the undesirable characters Ogbe Ofun. You are small gods too but what you can authour is your next action. Life can be lived forwards only but can only be understood backwards
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Only the playwright knows how to end his novel and which characters to use for the ending desired but he is also the one who gave power to the undesirable characters Ogbe Ofun
The power he gave to ogbe ofun is part of the novel, he has planned it all from beginning to end.
An omniscience god should not have his plan altered by his creation. That means he is not all knowing, there are somethings he lacks knowledge of, thats why he regrets.

This is simple English.
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

The power he gave to ogbe ofun is part of the novel, he has planned it all from beginning to end.
An omniscience god should not have his plan altered by his creation. That means he is not all knowing, there are somethings he lacks knowledge of, thats why he regrets.

This is simple English.

You can't alter God's plan but you can help God, you can also make things difficult for God. It is your choice Ogbe Ofun
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

You are small gods too but what you can authour is your next action. Life can be lived forwards only but can only be understood backwards
Your omniscience god does not know my next action?
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

You can't alter God's plan but you can help God, you can also make things difficult for God. It is your choice Ogbe Ofun
Make things difficult for a omnipotent and omniscience god? 😂😂

Your god needs help from his creation for his plan to work 🤣
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Make things difficult for a omnipotent and omniscience god? 😂😂

If a production that should take three steps is taking ten steps because of opposition then the opposition is making things difficult for the producer. Evil doers are this way to God. People who don't do evil are neutral while those who do good are on God's team
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

If a production that should take three steps is taking ten steps because of opposition then the opposition is making things difficult for the producer. Evil doers are this way to God. People who don't do evil are neutral while those who do good are on God's team
Is the people doing the production, all knowing and all powerful?
Do they know the beginning and end?

Who created the opposition?
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Is the people doing the production, all knowing and all powerful?
Do they know the beginning and end?

Who created the opposition?

Yes if you are producing something you know the end from the beginning. You yourself are omnipotent and Omni scient. IFA is like google. It gives you omniscience. Magic and technology gives you omnipotence. You are God. How much more Olodumare?. The argument is moot
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Yes if you are producing something you know the end from the beginning. You yourself are omnipotent and Omni scient. IFA is like google. It gives you omniscience. Magic and technology gives you omnipotence. You are God. How much more Olodumare. The argument is moot
Producing or Knowing “something” does not mean you are omniscience.
Having muscles or making an invention does not mean you are omnipotent.

Magic and technology does not give omnipotence.
Ifa is not like google, it doesn’t give omnipotence.
I am not an idol, you said NOTHING.

You are lost!

Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Producing or Knowing “something” does not mean you are omniscience.
Having muscles or making an invention does not mean you are omnipotent.

Magic and technology does not give omnipotence.
Ifa is not like google, Chai
I am not an idol, you said NOTHING.

You are lost!

Are there things you think can not be known?. If there is it means you are not omniscient. Are there things you think can not be achieved?. If there are it means you are not omnipotent. Whatever you can't do now, the missing things are tools
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Are there things you think can not be known?. If there is it means you are not omniscient. Are there things you think can not be achieved?. If there are it means you are not omnipotent. Whatever you can't do now, the missing things are tools
Yes, i don’t know what happened this time 1000 years ago, and i also won’t know what will happen the next 1000 years.
I don’t know what is happening in president biden toilet right now.

Can a goat make your god his kid? Is it achievable?

You are lost!

Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by lawani: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Yes, i don’t know what happened this time 1000 years ago, and i also won’t know what will happen the next 1000 years.

Can a goat make your god is kid?
Is it achievable?

You are lost!

You can mine ANY information with an oracle. You can even invent an oracle and consecrate it and it will be ready for use immediately. I think I did that for the first time as a toddler more or less and the result almost threw me off balance. Then the meaning of magic is omnipotence and omniscience and that should not even be debated
Re: Olodumare And The Universe. by Maynman: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

You can mine ANY information with an oracle. You can even invent an oracle and consecrate it and it will be ready for use immediately. I think I did that for the first time as a toddler more or less and the result almost threw me off balance. Then the meaning of magic is omnipotence and omniscience and that should not even be debated
You DO NOT know what “oracle” means. You will learn!
How low can you go defending your deity?

The word oracle comes from the Latin verb ōrāre, "to speak" and properly refers to the priest or priestess uttering the prediction. In extended use, oracle may also refer to the site of the oracle, and to the oracular utterances themselves, called khrēsmē 'tresme' (χρησμοί) in Greek.

Because of your desperation, “magic” tricks is now omnipotent and omniscience? 😂😂
It cannot be debated because it lacks reasoning grin

You are lost!

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take Pls? / 4 Great Achievements Of Ancient Africans Most People Don’t Know / 2017 "Iri Ji Cultural Festival" And It's Significance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.