Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Don't Give Your Bank Details To Anyone. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Give Your Bank Details To Anyone. (797 Views)

DON JAZZY IS ASKING FANS TO SUBMIT THEIR ACOUNT DETAILS TO GET ALERT FOR XMAS / Give Men Breast, If U Call Him Baby & U Don't Give Him Breast U Are Stupid- Lady / Retrieve Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Your Bank Details To Anyone. by dupsai(f): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
I got this message from CBN 'Dear customer due to the BVN policy as directed by CBN your ATM has just been de-activated to be re-activate, kindly call our customers care.:08144262724.thanks.
After calling the number,the 419 guy that answered the call was asking for the name of the banks l linked my BVN with and the amounts l have in each bank. I asked him which of the bank was he calling from? He said he was from lnterswitch and he wanted to help me to deactivate the accounts and I should dictate the last 3 numbers at the back of my ATM to him. I now asked him for his address and where he was calling from, he was now shouting that he will not help me again because he has a lot of things to do.Trust me l started calling him names and asked him to go and look for someone else to scam. He just cut off the line. Please don't give you Bank details to anyone.
Re: Don't Give Your Bank Details To Anyone. by Fynpatra(f): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Imagine dat...end tym scammers
Lalasticlala dis is educatin...pls help others see it
Re: Don't Give Your Bank Details To Anyone. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time scammer.
Re: Don't Give Your Bank Details To Anyone. by faray: 12:54am On Nov 20, 2015
ok
Re: Don't Give Your Bank Details To Anyone. by Jabioro: 5:23am On Nov 20, 2015
9ja creating new way every second to scam himself... he is am idiot.. just ingnore such fool..you for any issues with ATM,your bank account just walk into any of your bank branch and lay hour complain or your bank official line.. be wise.!

(1) (Reply)

Harmattan National Anthem And Pledge / Meet Olori Ogunwusi, Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife / Would You Eat This Kind Of Birthday Cake? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.