Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Whats Wrong With My AC? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Whats Wrong With My AC? (1272 Views)

What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) / Why Do I Have To Turn Off My AC When Entering A Pool Of Water? / My Car Over Heats When I Switch On My AC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With My AC? by DonBobes(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
can someone help me with this problem with my AC. its an honda accord 2002 model. I have filled the gas over and over again. Mind you my engine is NEW. PLS i have checked everything but just cant get what seems to be the problem.
Pls can someone help out.
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by kingreign(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
DonBobes:
can someone help me with this problem with my AC. its an honda accord 2002 model. I have filled the gas over and over again. Mind you my engine is NEW. PLS i have checked everything but just cant get what seems to be the problem.

Location?
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by DonBobes(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
kingreign:

Location?
jos, nigeria
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by DonBobes(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
kingreign:

Location?
jos, nigeria
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by kingreign(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
DonBobes:

jos, nigeria
shocked despite the cool weather of jos, you still want AC? Well, im in Abuja. Its an easy fix. If you're ready, call 07034581213.
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by chillex8(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
DonBobes:

What is the problem

All I can read is lamentations

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by lonelydora: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2015
What happened to the ac?
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by DonBobes(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2015
lonelydora:
What happened to the ac?
read d body of d subject b4 commentin.
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2016
I pray that car become your casket..... You beat up innocent defenceless civilian population and you feel that is noble? Buffoon of no consequence...

4 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by DGD1(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2016
SmartChoices:
I pray that car become your casket..... You beat up innocent defenceless civilian population and you feel that is noble? Buffoon of no consequence...

aaye o!
easy bro, small small naa
Wednesday morning fa!
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by lonelydora: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2016
SmartChoices:

Who are you referring to?
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by DonBobes(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2016
SmartChoices:

U failed at one thin jobless Buffon, dt I am below God, and for dt fact I am going to out live even d oldest man frm ur village & ur whole generation as a whole. U freakin son of a b*itch, Das-low-m*therfucker.

Bring it on, am waitin for u!
Re: Whats Wrong With My AC? by dokiOloye(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
lonelydora:

Who are you referring to?
In an earlier thread today,DonBobes was actually hailing some cadet soldiers who brutalised a guy whose only offence was that he told a female cadet that she looks fine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy This Do It Yourself Kit And Turn Your New Volkswagen Beetle Into A Pickup / Help! Leaking Car Roof-what's The Solution? / How Much Is Headlight Of Toyota Corolla 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.