Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" (6780 Views)

What Did Radio Biafra Say About Buhari-kachichukwu Meeting? / Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by UyiIredia(m): 4:16am On Nov 20, 2015
johnydon22:
[b] There is nothing i love more than the Igbo people so i am up for what ever makes them happy and at peace..

I have several reasons why i entertain thoughts of actualization of Biafra as a sovereign independent state..

- Nigeria as an entity is a shaky and unstable one, it was built on selfish interest of the British government to relieve Northern protectorate from the pay roll of the British treasury in management.

So the structure was not first and fore-most built on the willful unanimous agreement between all the ethnic groups involved but by just British wish and purpose.

-The violent tendency of every ethnic group against one another, the resentment and bitterness.. Competition that should brew development brought about envy and outright hatred among the tribes.

- We are not practising true federalism.. Nigerian as a federal system of government should be a home for all. An hausa man in the east should be at home as much as he is in the north, same goes for a yoruba man in the north or igbo man in the east.

But this is not the case, An igbo man in the north is made to feel like an immigrant instead of feeling like a Nigerian in Nigeria.

Ojukwu's words in Aburi comes to mind "Let us go further apart and be together than come closer together and clash" when he proposed confederal system of government .

- Unwillingness of the ethnic groups to bond with each other..

-Ethnic violence of which Igbos have mostly being victims of in many part of Nigeria

Personally i feel the need for the actualization of Biafra because this is not only an unpleasant union for every party but seems like a forced one.

It is better we go further apart and be at peace with ourselves and each other than be together and always be at each other's neck.

I support the actualization of BIAFRA Or the restructuring of the entity Nigeria this time a consensus between all the ethnic groups involved for us to tell ourselves the truth.. "To be or not to be"

if "to be" then we fuuckinng start acting like it..

But i do not support any form of violence in the actualization of Biafra or any course, Peaceful and diplomatic solutions perhaps a REFERENDUM to be sure of what the people wants.

[/b]

Igbos and Biafra sef. When would you guys realize it was a phase and grow out if it ?
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by lawrenceunaa: 6:11am On Nov 20, 2015
aleshmotors:
Bisafra is a dream dat can never come 2 pass
it a dream u won't live to see it materialise tongue
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by dinachi(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Mckennedy:

I chere na onye igbo ga chi obodo najaria? nwokem kulue na ura maka na nro ka ina aro, ezi okwu di na okwu obodo bu na ndi agbata obi anyi, afuru igbo na anya..okwu Biafra aburu politics.
Ihe na enye gi nsogbu bu na ikweghi na onwere ihe igbo puru ime na nijeria. Otua ka unu si we na ekwu ndi Ijaw we buru unu uzo we chia na naijeria.
Igbos are their own greatest enemy politically. Their utterances work aaginst them all the time and they will now turn back and blame other Nigerians for hating them. If I may ask, why are Igbos hated? At a time when Ijaws lost the presidency instead of them to start agitation for Niger-Delta republic, they are quietly aligning themselves with Buhari's government to be relevant but our childidsh and naive Igbo brothers are busing singing Biafra at the end of the day, the Ijaws will build critical relationships with other tribes while the naive Igbos will continue to isolate themelves.
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by IGBOPRINCE: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:
I am totally against Biafra. My reason is the inclusion of minorities who right from time have not hidden their disdain for Igbos. At the end of the day Biafra is like moving from frying pan to fire. What Igbos should seek is republic of Igboland where everyone there is "Igbo bu igbo" .
your republic of igboland, does it include anioma, benue igbo ,egbema, anioma and etche..

Pls I didn't mention ikwerres and ogbas. Some re bloody confused.
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by johnydon22(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2015
UyiIredia:

Igbos and Biafra sef. When would you guys realize it was a phase and grow out if it ?

I don't remember myself protesting. . . If the Igbo people feel like they want an out of the union then i am all for it..
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by IGBOPRINCE: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I really want to know if there are Igbos here who do not support the realization of Biafra . Are there such Igbos in the house ?If you do not support the movement , state your reasons . If you do , tell us why you want Biafra .
[b]this is maybe hard questions for those who felt the other way round cos I guess am bit confused if I really supports biafra with 100%?
My supports for biafra came to my heart after what I am seeing/ hearing. The hatred is real, the envious is real, the marginalisation is real,and the neglection of government in our region is real and their evil plans to stop biafran man from becoming a president of nigeria is real.

I'm a businessman , I know I will definitely lose if nigeria divides today, I know I will feels the pains of my people going. But I am ready to bear the brunts, I am ready to sacrifice my business empire to long for the freedom of my own people.
On the other hand, I love nigeria and also I am dealing with a sincere yoruba guy though I am still being careful cos of their lifestyles but Apart from that, the coming of large people to populate a places bring so much sales to businesses just like nigeria. The population of nigeria is an advantage to we the businessmen.
Though the problems with nigeria is that they have refused to fixed their own systems, nothing is working, leaders are there embezzling the funds/ money meant for nigerian, they re the woes of this great nation called nigeria.
My people(biafran) have not being treated fine and well from nigeria government and you expects them to tangled and mingled with you?
What s wrong to build an international seaport in abia or imo state?
What s wrong to resuscitate the enugu coal mine so that it will generate megawatts for nigerian power authority.
What is wrong to fixed the constitution and create equal states in every geo political zone for the sake of equality.
What s wrong if they give us world class international airports?
Why do they put the headquarters of oil companies in lagos state when the oil drilling and spilling is situated in the eastern states. Though I'm aware lagos is a formal capital of nigeria but not anymore. So if they can put some headquarters
in lagos then definitely, they should be able to put many headquarters of oil companies in biafralands since the oils is coming from their lands.

Why must we come down to lagos or abuja to searched for an oil jobs moreover, the oils is in our lands.
Nigerian government re not being fair, go to some oil industries in rivers,imo and akwa ibom state, we have a lot/majority of yorubas and hausas there working and eating fat why the owners of the oil re drivers to them.
all these happens because the headquarters of oils companies is in their lands.
So many things re not supposed to be, but they re.

Why is the internal problems not over yet,these re my reasons I supported biafra with passion because nigeria at large cannot handled her large problems. So if biafra go, the arewa go, the odua rep go.
Let see if they won't be able to solves their internal problems which is too big for nigeria to handled.
The more the coming of nations, the more problems.
The small the nation, the small the problems.
This is 100years of our co existent and yet we re still battling with 1000meggawats. This shows nigeria is curse, I burnt fuel everyday, and I just feels like living this country and coming back hoping things will change. They re still the same way nd same old systems. Corruption everywhere, government excuses springling the spices of the tastes of a soup.[/b]
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by nwaanambra1(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2015
krusdamax:

Agam eji ilu Igbo zaa ajuju gi

"Asi na ana-ebu Uzo zota ala tupu azowa oche"

Anyi zota ala nna Anyi, anyi achowa mmepe ya.

biko iwe ewelagi nwanne! kam juo gi - obu gi na onye na zo ya bu ala??

Ihe isike metutara asusu nile di naijiriya - obu gi ni meziri anyi ji were buru nsogbu naijiriya nisi?

Ndi igbo rii nsi akapana okuko na politiks 2015 onya mere anyi jiri were ghara chita aja ni he gbasara oke mpaghara ike nke gofamenti ofu nke Buhari!

anyi ka kpo ogbako Igbo dum were nwe nzuko i ji horo uzo anyi ga esi nweta ike na election 2019 si te ni gbasapu aka udo nghere ndi asusu di iche iche na naijiria!

Ndi okenye gba nkiti umu azi na ndi omenpu ne mebi agha ndi igbo si no'obu biafra ka ha na'acho!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by Chigold101(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2015
aleshmotors:
Bisafra is a dream dat can never come 2 pass
Benin republic has taken over lands in western Nigeria and that does not mean anything to to you because you are a fearful man.

You are talking about a brave tribe and people who have despite all foolishness of this country kept the hope of their freedom alive.
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by porshuch: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Yea! I prefer Nigeria, becos the devil I know is better than the angle I don't know. Ogwusia ka ora mu na onu.
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by nwaanambra1(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
[b]this is maybe hard questions for those who felt the other way round cos I guess am bit confused if I really supports biafra with 100%?
My supports for biafra came to my heart after what I am seeing/ hearing. The hatred is real, the envious is real, the marginalisation is real,and the neglection of government in our region is real and their evil plans to stop biafran man from becoming a president of nigeria is real.

I'm a businessman , I know I will definitely lose if nigeria divides today, I know I will feels the pains of my people going. But I am ready to bear the brunts, I am ready to sacrifice my business empire to long for the freedom of my own people.
On the other hand, I love nigeria and also I am dealing with a sincere yoruba guy though I am still being careful cos of their lifestyles but Apart from that, the coming of large people to populate a places bring so much sales to businesses just like nigeria. The population of nigeria is an advantage to we the businessmen.
Though the problems with nigeria is that they have refused to fixed their own systems, nothing is working, leaders are there embezzling the funds/ money meant for nigerian, they re the woes of this great nation called nigeria.
My people(biafran) have not being treated fine and well from nigeria government and you expects them to tangled and mingled with you?
What s wrong to build an international seaport in abia or imo state?
What s wrong to resuscitate the enugu coal mine so that it will generate megawatts for nigerian power authority.
What is wrong to fixed the constitution and create equal states in every geo political zone for the sake of equality.
What s wrong if they give us world class international airports?
Why do they put the headquarters of oil companies in lagos state when the oil drilling and spilling is situated in the eastern states. Though I'm aware lagos is a formal capital of nigeria but not anymore. So if they can put some headquarters
in lagos then definitely, they should be able to put many headquarters of oil companies in biafralands since the oils is coming from their lands.

Why must we come down to lagos or abuja to searched for an oil jobs moreover, the oils is in our lands.
Nigerian government re not being fair, go to some oil industries in rivers,imo and akwa ibom state, we have a lot/majority of yorubas and hausas there working and eating fat why the owners of the oil re drivers to them.
all these happens because the headquarters of oils companies is in their lands.
So many things re not supposed to be, but they re.

Why is the internal problems not over yet,these re my reasons I supported biafra with passion because nigeria at large cannot handled her large problems. So if biafra go, the arewa go, the odua rep go.
Let see if they won't be able to solves their internal problems which is too big for nigeria to handled.
The more the coming of nations, the more problems.
The small the nation, the small the problems.
This is 100years of our co existent and yet we re still battling with 1000meggawats. This shows nigeria is curse, I burnt fuel everyday, and I just feels like living this country and coming back hoping things will change. They re still the same way nd same old systems. Corruption everywhere, government excuses springling the spices of the tastes of a soup.[/b]

i see you wanted to sound brilliant but you ended sounding hollow.(no insult intended).

The hard truth is - Ndigbo is - or are the architect of our problems!

We always claim that our roads were not fixed, our seaports airports and what not where not done! But the hard question is, whose fault is it that those things where not done??

I hope you are aware that the last government was a so-called government of the Igbos this is due to our political miss-education naivety, and stvpidity! I still cant fathom how the Igbos and Ijaws ended up becoming brothers! any igbo man that knows our history with the Ijaws knows very well that the Ijaws are our worst enemies! The Ijaws hate us more than the hausa and yorubas combined! but despite that, we claimed that an Ijaw man's government is an Igbo government - despite our massive support for him we ended up such a big losers!

All the promises he made to us not even one was fulfilled! and yet instead of accepting our stupidity and stand our lose by re-strategising politically, we are still swimming backwards by displaying our crass political ignorance and stvpidity by calling for Biafra and demanding secession!

Dont forget that The existing dilapidated government infrastructures in the east today where all done by northern governments!

How do we expect to survive as a biafra nation by being landlocked by enemies! or do u still believe in your heart that the Ijaws or any south-south nation will support our struggle? Where do we even get the resources to finance the building of a new nation - or do u think developing a new nation na moi-moi? Are you aware that having a Biafran nation will not save us from the ills that bedevil Nigeria as a Nation! in fact, Biafra will be worst than Nigeria - picture a scenario where all the igbos are deported back to biafra land! that will be hell on earth - cause we will finish our selves!

Let me stop before the epistle will be too long! but the fact is the biafra these miscreants areclamoring for is long dead! the only Biafra that can survive is the determination to empower ourselves economically thru the principle of "Nwanne melu ibe ya" which was what put the Igbos back on their feet after the destruction of the homeland by the Nigerian Army.

We need to re-empower our jobless youths thru self-help projects! our youths are drifting towards self-destruction due to so much pressure on them from all angles to make it big or die trying!

We need patriotic Igbo leaders to guide us right - but sadly, we don't have leaders - what we have now are self-centered political jobbers who are after their self sustenance!

IT IS LACK OF GENUINE IGBO LEADERS WITH GREAT VISION FOR OUR YOUTHS THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR SCAMMERS LIKE NNAMDI KANU TO BE ABLE TO HAVE SUCH FOLLOWER-SHIP! angry

Ndi igbo in all honesty, has lost their sense of direction and are drifting towards self destruct!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by theDEVILisHERE: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
dinachi:

The truth is that by 2023, power will come back to the south and the only block that have not tasted it is the south-east but this Biafra agitations will be used to deny us the ticket. It is not the same with Niger -delta. They are clamouring for resource control BUT inside Nigeria. Honestly, the niger-Deltans are by far smarter than us politically!

So you expect biafrans to mortage their future for some 2023 presidency?
Some of you need to start reasoning properly
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by theDEVILisHERE: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
nwaanambra1:

i see you wanted to sound brilliant but you ended sounding hollow.(no insult intended).

We always claim that our roads were not fixed, our seaports airports and what not where not done! But the hard question is, whose fault is it that those things where not done??

I hope you are aware that the last government was a so-called government of the Igbos this is due to our political miss-education naivety, and stvpidity! I still cant fathom how the Igbos and Ijaws ended up becoming brothers! any igbo man that knows our history with the Ijaws knows very well that the Ijaws are our worst enemies! The Ijaws hate us more than the hausa and yorubas combined! but despite that, we claimed that an Ijaw man's government is an Igbo government - despite our massive support for him we ended up such a big losers!

All the promises he made to us not even one was fulfilled! and yet instead of accepting our stupidity and stand our lose by re-strategising politically, we are still swimming backwards by displaying our crass political ignorance and stvpidity by calling for Biafra and demanding secession!

Dont forget that The existing dilapidated government infrastructures in the east today where all done by northern governments!

How do we expect to survive as a biafra nation by being landlocked by enemies! or do u still believe in your heart that the Ijaws or any south-south nation will support our struggle? Where do we even get the resources to finance the building of a new nation - or do u think developing a new nation na moi-moi? Are you aware that having a Biafran nation will not save us from the ills that bedevil Nigeria as a Nation! in fact, Biafra will be worst than Nigeria - picture a scenario where all the igbos are deported back to biafra land! that will be hell on earth - cause we will finish our selves!

Let me stop before the epistle will be too long! but the fact is the biafra these miscreants areclamoring for is long dead! the only Biafra that can survive is the determination to empower ourselves economically thru the principle of "Nwanne melu ibe ya" which was what put the Igbos back on their feet after the destruction of the homeland by the Nigerian Army.

We need to re-empower our jobless youths thru self-help projects! our youths are drifting towards self-destruction due to so much pressure on them from all angles to make it big or die trying!

We need patriotic Igbo leaders to guide us right - but sadly, we don't have leaders - what we have now are self-centered political jobbers who are after their self sustenance!

IT IS LACK OF GENUINE IGBO LEADERS WITH GREAT VISION FOR OUR YOUTHS THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR SCAMMERS LIKE NNAMDI KANU TO BE ABLE TO HAVE SUCH FOLLOWER-SHIP! angry

Ndi igbo in all honesty, has lost their sense of direction and are drifting towards self destruct!

Nnamdi kanu has proven to be right in all his ascertions
He has proven to be uncompromised and he has scammed no one

For you to call him a scammer
Shows that you are either ignorant
Or
You are a mischievious lier
And therefore no one should take you seriously

Your whole writeup results from a case of either ignorance or pure mischieve
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by ChimaAdeoye: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
[size=13pt]Biafra is the ONLY hope for the Igbo man's maltreatment in Nigeria to stop.

There is no way Igbos can expect Nigerians to treat them as Nigerian citizens.

Igbo and other willings peoples must be architects of their own lives in Biafra.

It is non-negotiable.
[/size]
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by obailala(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
dinachi:
Only a pathetic fool or embarrasingly naive Igbo man wants Biafra. I will look at the politics and the economics.

Politics.
The strength of Nigeria is its diversity, what will be the strength of Biafra? The south-south does not want Biafra. Who will lead Biafra? Nnamdi Kanu is just a noise maker. Which of the foremost Igbo leaders will lead Biafra? Going by what obtained when some state governors asked non-indigenous igbos working in their state to leave, I can authritatively tell you that tribalism will be the order of the day. Bifra will also be a landlocked country.

Economy.
This is even worse! The bulk of importers in Nigeria are Igbo, so in the event of Biafra what will be their source of livelihood? The north literarily feeds the country, so how will Biafra feed itself, through importation via Niger-delta Seaports? The cost of living in Biafra will be sky high! It is estimated that at least 60% of Igbos live in other parts of Nigeria, when they all come home in the event of a war tyere will be terrible economic chaos and crime will skyrocket.

Finally, the biafra promoters are only damaging the chances of Igbo to produce the president in 2023 due to their selfish reasons. When the time comes, other tribes will remind the fools about their Biafra dreams. Our people are not intelligent politically.
The Biafran protesters are not only spoiling the chances of an Igbo presidency, they are also spoiling the chance of any reasonable Igbo political influence at the national stage. In addition, the thoughtless impulsive pro-Biafran campaigns (especially with the style of IPOB which focuses on spreading hatred) are creating undue problems for the millions of peace loving, politically unconcerned Igbos living and creating wealth all over Nigeria. If other tribes were weary of Igbos before now, just imagine how bad these pro-Biafrans have been making things to be for Igbos living across Nigeria since the GEJ election loss saga... Even the SS is now much more weary of Igbos because of the misguided utterances and actions of some pro-Biafrans who want to forcefully annex some SS groups into Biafra.
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
nwaanambra1:

biko iwe ewelagi nwanne! kam juo gi - obu gi na onye na zo ya bu ala??

Ihe isike metutara asusu nile di naijiriya - obu gi ni meziri anyi ji were buru nsogbu naijiriya nisi?

Ndi igbo rii nsi akapana okuko na politiks 2015 onya mere anyi jiri were ghara chita aja ni he gbasara oke mpaghara ike nke gofamenti ofu nke Buhari!

anyi ka kpo ogbako Igbo dum were nwe nzuko i ji horo uzo anyi ga esi nweta ike na election 2019 si te ni gbasapu aka udo nghere ndi asusu di iche iche na naijiria!

Ndi okenye gba nkiti umu azi na ndi omenpu ne mebi agha ndi igbo si no'obu biafra ka ha na'acho!

Uche onye adighi ya njo. Ekwuchaalam ka oham n'onu.?
Jidekwa nke iji !!!
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by nwaanambra1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
krusdamax:

Uche onye adighi ya njo. Ekwuchaalam ka oham n'onu.?
Jidekwa nke iji !!!

Udo! cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by Yeske2(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
I want Biafra but not IPOB way.
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
nwaanambra1 post=402246 :

Udo! cool

Ya gazie oo, Ise!
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by RapLawd(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
johnydon22:
[b] There is nothing i love more than the Igbo people so i am up for what ever makes them happy and at peace..

I have several reasons why i entertain thoughts of actualization of Biafra as a sovereign independent state..

- Nigeria as an entity is a shaky and unstable one, it was built on selfish interest of the British government to relieve Northern protectorate from the pay roll of the British treasury in management.

So the structure was not first and fore-most built on the willful unanimous agreement between all the ethnic groups involved but by just British wish and purpose.

-The violent tendency of every ethnic group against one another, the resentment and bitterness.. Competition that should brew development brought about envy and outright hatred among the tribes.

- We are not practising true federalism.. Nigerian as a federal system of government should be a home for all. An hausa man in the east should be at home as much as he is in the north, same goes for a yoruba man in the north or igbo man in the east.

But this is not the case, An igbo man in the north is made to feel like an immigrant instead of feeling like a Nigerian in Nigeria.

Ojukwu's words in Aburi comes to mind "Let us go further apart and be together than come closer together and clash" when he proposed confederal system of government .

- Unwillingness of the ethnic groups to bond with each other..

-Ethnic violence of which Igbos have mostly being victims of in many part of Nigeria

Personally i feel the need for the actualization of Biafra because this is not only an unpleasant union for every party but seems like a forced one.

It is better we go further apart and be at peace with ourselves and each other than be together and always be at each other's neck.

I support the actualization of BIAFRA Or the restructuring of the entity Nigeria this time a consensus between all the ethnic groups involved for us to tell ourselves the truth.. "To be or not to be"

if "to be" then we fuuckinng start acting like it..

But i do not support any form of violence in the actualization of Biafra or any course, Peaceful and diplomatic solutions perhaps a REFERENDUM to be sure of what the people wants.

[/b]

ur commenting is all have been searching in terms of biafra struggle
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by RapLawd(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:

Personally I am yet to listen to radio Biafra, but if what they say about how he abuses people is true then he must make amend on that aspect.

yes he did-diplomat formula...

If he didn't,we won't be hearing and talking over biafra...we should be Thankful he only created awareness than taking up arms
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by RapLawd(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Scholes007:
onweghi onye ogadiri mma nwanna. Ihe m na ekwu bu na o bu ogaghi aka mma ma anyi buru uzo weta mmepe na ala anyi tupu ekwuwe okwu biafra

iga echegide ika nka nuo ma na ife inacho ama nwe isi
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by RapLawd(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

What are the problems exclusive to Igbos in Nigeria apart from producing democratically elected President of Igbo origin?

and so with this u also want to produce one and after 4 to 8 years remain like they are

We don't need the presidency,what we need and must strive for is self governance through Biafra...the only way outta backwardness
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by RapLawd(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
dinachi:

Ihe na enye gi nsogbu bu na ikweghi na onwere ihe igbo puru ime na nijeria. Otua ka unu si we na ekwu ndi Ijaw we buru unu uzo we chia na naijeria.
Igbos are their own greatest enemy politically. Their utterances work aaginst them all the time and they will now turn back and blame other Nigerians for hating them. If I may ask, why are Igbos hated? At a time when Ijaws lost the presidency instead of them to start agitation for Niger-Delta republic, they are quietly aligning themselves with Buhari's government to be relevant but our childidsh and naive Igbo brothers are busing singing Biafra at the end of the day, the Ijaws will build critical relationships with other tribes while the naive Igbos will continue to isolate themelves.

An Ijaw man will never rule Nigeria again-OBJ.

Since civil war...biafra has always been there...that Ojukwu failed doesn't mean its dead forever...after all buhari failed three good times before he won,so don't think that igbos after the civil war wanted the presidency and Ojukwu can testify to it with the way he was rejected through the polls...

Igbos are republicans and we go for whatever we believes in no matter the cost,but we don't live in deceit just to achieve political relevant like the Ijoids does...we keep our tent to whomever or wherever our alliance is...we remain faithful and resolute to the end...like the ronins in Japan...we are faithful and loyal to our cause even to the graves cus we ain't political prostitute!!!
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by RapLawd(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
nwaanambra1:

you ended up saying trash... Nnamdi Kanu a stammer How much did any of ur relatives gave or paid into his wallet

Some told the truth about u being a bamboon in the zoo and you are fumigating nonsense ...

Even Nigeria will be restructuring today or tomorrow,it will be done cus nnamdi kanu has exposed her silly assss...give him the credit coward
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by Obiobi8(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
interesting post..

Igbo kwenu!! Cha Cha Cha Igbo kwenu!! Cha Cha Cha Igbo kwenu!! Kwezuonu!!

Ha muru m na ala beke..
Anam anu asusu anyi ofuma mana aga m agbali..

Ewelun iwe biko..

Na ihe basara nke Biafra, a bum onye na cho udo..
O dighi mkpa ma anyi zara Nigeria ma o bu anyi zara Biafra..

Amaghi m ma unu na a ghota ihe m na ekwu..

Ihe di mkpa bu ka anyi si emeso mmadu nile ofuma, na-enweghi ihe ike..
Ma kwuputa ndi Idbo, ma kwuputa ndi ozo..

Biafra bu nnoo na-akpata..
Obuna obere nwa takere maara nke a..
Mana ndi na a bulie olu maka Biafra ha na eme ezi ihe..

Ha na onwe ha na- egbu ozi ha..

Maka ndi na-ario, abu m onye Orlu no na Imo State mana ha muru m na Italy..
Am na agu university na England ubua mana achoro m ige na ala ndi ebe anyi mbe emecha m university..
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by millionaireman: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Any Igbo that says No to Biafra is politically naive.
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:

Chose how you want to die.
shocked
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by Mopolchi: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mu onwe m achoghi Biafra ugbua makana achoghi m ogu. M'obu aga-eji obi ocha ewepuru ekworo na udo nweta Biafra, I mara na m ga-acho Biafra. Ekwuchala m k'osi di m n'onu. Udo chia umu ibe m!
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by Mopolchi: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Echerem na asusu anyi ebe a bu Igbo mana ndi be anyi no ebea na-asu olu mba ozo. Nkea jooburu onwe ya. Suonu Igbo bikonu. K'anyi kwadoonu asusu be anyi. O etu a k'anyi ga-esi we bi na Biafra nkea anyi na-achosi ike ugbua. Bikonu gbanu mgbo suonu Igbo.
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:04am On Nov 21, 2015
More opinions smiley
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by tonychristopher: 5:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Ifele mmee ndi ofeke juru na thread is

My signature bu maka UDI ndi dika unu

Ofeke
Efulefu
Sabo

90% of Igbo support Biafra and it will be stupid to assume that all Igbo will because we have 10% of sabo

They have converged here
Re: If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2015
smiley ... more opinions please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Ngozi Iweala / NUPENG Suspends Strike / Executive And Legislative Standoff Slows Governance - President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.