Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Passed His Exams But Cant Read or Write: Should I Sponsor Him To the University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Passed His Exams But Cant Read or Write: Should I Sponsor Him To the University? (669 Views)

What And How Many Books Have You Read(or Still Reading) This Year / Drama In Edo: Teacher Cant Read Her Document / Why Wait Or Write Jamb When You Can Study In Ghana! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passed His Exams But Cant Read or Write: Should I Sponsor Him To the University? by miraexcel(f): 3:44pm On May 21, 2009
My cousin passed his waec and jamb but i just realised that he cant even read or write well. I'm afraid i will waist money in training him in the university. I also dont  want his beautiful jamb result to waist. What do you advise me to do now?
1 want him to be able to read and write well before school resumes.  What is the best thing to do here? Please advise me,
Re: Passed His Exams But Cant Read or Write: Should I Sponsor Him To the University? by irekpita(f): 1:27pm On May 25, 2009
get your cousine a private teacher,b4 addmission starts.
Re: Passed His Exams But Cant Read or Write: Should I Sponsor Him To the University? by miraexcel(f): 6:08pm On May 27, 2009
Thanks sista
Does anyone have any other suggestion please?

(1) (Reply)

Free 3 Wks Tutorial 4 All Post Ume Student / How To Register For O.a.u Pre Degree / ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.