Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

She Has The Longest Legs In America! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Has The Longest Legs In America! (5857 Views)

Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model / Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The World’s Longest Legs (see Photos) / Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
When Holly Burt was in middle school, she was bullied by classmates who called her "daddy long legs," "tree" and "giraffe."

At 6-foot-5, Holly is now towering over all the body shamers who taunted her for her height. She's moved from Florida to New York City, where her 49-½-inch legs are breaking records – and helping her launch a modeling career.

"I've been tall all my life and sometimes I was picked on," Burt, 20 told Barcroft TV. "So now it's like I'm being recognized for something good."

"I was called daddy long legs, tree or giraffe," she said. "Kind of, like, the ordinary tall things."

Things changed two years ago when she moved to New York, though. Burt says her legs have made her the center of attention. She added that she has met a lot of men "who have a fetish for long legs."

"My legs are definitely an asset now, being older I feel like people appreciate them more," she added.

Holly says she's got the longest legs in America – a ½ inch longer than the current record holder, Texas model Lauren Williams.

"I would so be down with doing a little show down with Lauren Williams," Burt said. "She seems like a nice girl and I'm interested in meeting someone with long legs just like me."

Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
How will she comfortably do d*ggy style. sad

1 Like

Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
She come dey wear mountain for leg again?
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Bambless1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Original agunmoniyehunun
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
How will se comfortably do d*ggy style. sad
Her man, if he is shorter than 6ft, can stand on chair to do the thing cheesy
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by youngberry001(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
shocked how her pu*ssy go be
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
CFCman:

Her man, if he is shorter than 6ft, can stand on chair to do the thing cheesy
Visualising that is pretty hilarious grin.
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by BrightEye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
I always imagine life like this to be so interesting.
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Visualising that is pretty hilarious grin.
grin grin
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Kenzico(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
All this tallness 4 one person?
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
^^
Na so we see am
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Beremx friend
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by ril19(m): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2015
This One No Fit Run O. She Go Just Crack Down
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by ril19(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Imagine Say Na Naija Girl Wey Dey Enter Public Bus. Her Own Don Finish Be That. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2015
ril19:
Imagine Say Na Naija Girl Wey Dey Enter Public Bus. Her Own Don Finish Be That. grin grin grin
The stares from people alone will be something else

2 Likes

Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
She come dey wear mountain for leg again?
lmao
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by sgjhdag: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Her Own Don Finish

Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Afrok(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2015
I know some naija girls seeing this thread will be like; "God Abeg take away excess height and replace it with big boobs and yansh, coz I can't be tall like this girl and still be flat both front and back" embarassed
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Airforce1(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2015
She go need to go on her kneels to do doggy style
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by boss1310(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2015
izaga
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by boss1310(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Airforce1:
she needs to lie down sef
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2015
End time legs undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Okk
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by faith551(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Jisos
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Resilience: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't envy her at all but I love her confidence
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Airforce1:
Or the guy would have to stand on a platform or chair cheesy cheesy grin
To give him a bj, she would have to be on all fours; or the guy could lie down

1 Like

Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Afrok:
I know some naija girls seeing this thread will be like; "God Abeg take away excess height and replace it with big boobs and yansh, coz I can't be tall like this girl and still be flat both front and back" embarassed
Lolz. No be only Naija girls. Most ladies, any where, won't desire to be 6ft or taller.
I was watching a doc on TLC that profiled the lives of 4 extremely tall women (6'6" and above). The tallest among them was a 6'9", 17yr old girl shocked
There was also a 22yr-old, 6'7" girl that was dating a 5'8" guy
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
faith551:
Jisos
She would look more attractive if she gained an extra 20lbs.
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Afrok(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
CFCman:

Lolz. No be only Naija girls. Most ladies, any where, won't desire to be 6ft or taller.
I was watching a doc on TLC that profiled the lives of 4 extremely tall women (6'6" and above). The tallest among them was a 6'9", 17yr old girl shocked
There was also a 22yr-old, 6'7" girl that was dating a 5'8" guy
hmmm..... dating someone with that height will be like; " shorty! Continue messing up, when your cup is full, I'll empty it for u with a knock on your head". wink
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by faith551(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
CFCman:

She would look more attractive if she gained an extra 20lbs.

That won't make her look like and average person either, how tall is that lady? Probably 7-8feet.
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
faith551:

That won't make her look like and average person either, how tall is that lady? Probably 7-8feet.
She's 6ft5, and looks like she weighs 130lbs. I reckon she could go up to 160/170 and still look good.
Re: She Has The Longest Legs In America! by faith551(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
CFCman:

She's 6ft5, and looks like she weighs 130lbs. I reckon she could go up to 160/170 and still look good.

Well, I hope she will get a nice guy who won't mind her height, as for me I can't even date a girl who is an inch taller than me

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye(rudeboy) Of P Square Shares Adorable Pictures Of His Family. / Future DS2 (free Download) 2015 Album. / OMG!! See What This Man Is Doing To His Wife In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.