Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Are You Happy With Your Weight? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You Happy With Your Weight? (761 Views)

Latest Ankara Styles : Ankara Interior Decorations That Will Make You Happy / Enhance Modelling By Reducing your weight: The Natural Method / Your Weight Your Responsability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Happy With Your Weight? by kwizy1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Are you satisfied with the way you look in your clothes?

Do you like the way you feel?

Losing weight is a common goal for a lot of people!

We want to look good and feel great about ourselves!

What holds us back from having the body we want?

• Bad eating habits
• Lack of Exercise

People are just too busy or JUST too Lazy to exercise, go on drastic diets…
There are hundreds of fad diets out there:

• A few are actually good
• Most are crazy
• Some downright dangerous
• A lot are scams

One popular diet is called Low-Glycemic Eating

low-glycemic eating involves choosing foods with a LOW glycemic index (like pasta, leafy green veggies and fruits), over foods with a HIGH glycemic index (like biscuits, potatoes, and processed foods).

What are the benefits of low-glycemic eating?

• You feel fuller for longer periods of time
• It promotes the breakdown of fat
• It contains more soluble fibre, reducing bad cholesterol

But there’s more to this diet approach. Let’s be realistic:

• You still need a well-balanced diet in order to promote weight loss AND stay healthy
• Adjusting just one factor in your diet won’t make you lose fat effectively
• You can never ever, ever avoid exercise if you really want to succeed

To achieve your target weight and stay healthy while doing so, you need a change in your entire lifestyle

Diets can help move you in the right direction, but you can’t avoid specific food groups forever

The key is in switching your entire lifestyle. This is where Synergy Dynasty Fitness Club comes in ….

Safely lose weight, the right way. Our team of coaches and experts are ready to assist you on your journey to effective weight loss

With our program:
• No need to starve yourself
• No need to be worried about side-effects
• No need to obsess over carbs
• Lose weight without losing your mind!

To receive our FREE inside guide to the program, this teaches you a step-by-step process on how to get your desired look in just 9 days! And learn more about the program; just enter your name, email address, phone number in the box provided. It will First of all reveal a real life story and testimony of a lady called Fatima.

www.synergydynastyfitnessclub.com

One of our weight loss coaches will call you in the next 24 – 48 hours to discuss how we can help you get on the path to optimal health. Don’t worry; your information and privacy are safe with us

Let’s begin that Lifestyle Change and start working on your awesome new look today!

Join the Revolution

And if you are interested in helping other people on their journey to optimal health, and earn some extra cash while doing so, join our team of experts!

See you on the other side for more details.

Re: Are You Happy With Your Weight? by kwizy1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Facinating Story. I will get my Friend's Sister to get what she used for the magic... smiley
Re: Are You Happy With Your Weight? by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Such an exhilarating story OP. I would make sure to tell my grandchildren.
The part I found gripping the most was after his father passed away the whole village banished him regardless.
Re: Are You Happy With Your Weight? by kwizy1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
charix:
Such an exhilarating story OP. I would make sure to tell my grandchildren.
The part I found gripping the most was after his father passed away the whole village banished him regardless.

I couldn't agree more @charix. Wonderful story.

However people should read it and would be surprised at what they can benefit out of it....

(1) (Reply)

Abам18닷net 화명마사지 아밤 강남백마마사지[광명마사지] / Closed / Say Bye Bye To Your Sun Burns & Dry Skin With This Natural Product..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.