Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,176 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) (4651 Views)

Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Give This Picture A Caption / Post Your Favourite Photo/photos On Your Phone/pc Gallery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
How would you describe this couple? Aren't they a perfect match?
Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by obontami: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Something like irunooboo and her partner
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol everything about this couple ROCKS. From the kickass phone that has seen many falls to the badass chic with her battle scars.
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by OCTAVO: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Toh, I no understand this one oooooooo. cheesy
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Even the background where the pix was taking sef na gbese
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
shocked shocked The babe no get breast?**devil is a liar!! grin grin
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
I know that guy is not real

This is Phottoshop cry
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
hmmm mockin odas just so u guyz could hav fun nt cool

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Ahyourity(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
the guy makes bad sense...
you no know *fidipa* wey dey sing for *kuto* then?grin
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
icym241:
hmmm mockin odas just so u guyz could hav fun nt cool

Tell me say you no laff, abi dem be your relatives?
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
martinlooter:

Tell me say you no laff, abi dem be your relatives?
dem luk lyk twins ye ur future wife go born say amen
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
icym241:

dem luk lyk twins ye ur future wife go born say amen

Amen! That is if you go gree marry me oooh! Cos me and you born our children no go fail to resemble them
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mrcork and onila grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
martinlooter:

Amen! That is if you go gree marry me oooh! Cos me and you born our children no go fail to resemble them

dat means u lik lyk ancient gogo
abeg no use bad mouth spoil ma beauty
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
icym241:

dat means u lik lyk ancient gogo
abeg no use bad mouth spoil ma beauty

You dey sympathetic to them, so I am sure they are part of your clan. Check my profile pic and you will see how cute I am. But I know say if I marry you, you go spoil my cuteness.
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
martinlooter:

You dey sympathetic to them, so I am sure they are part of your clan. Check my profile pic and you will see how cute I am. But I know say if I marry you, you go spoil my cuteness.

holy cow.....broda why
why u wan crash ma fone
dis is wickedness
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
icym241:

holy cow.....broda why
why u wan crash ma fone
dis is wickedness

Wetin! Tell me you didn't get turned on just looking at my profile pix. I know you like dark, tall guys who are in the military. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
martinlooter:

Wetin! Tell me you didn't get turned on just looking at my profile pix. I know you like dark, tall guys who are in the military. grin
hahahahahahaha huhnnn crazy u go jare m nt dark why lyk a dark guy as dah wetin i wan born
darkness nooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by faith551(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Their children go be hybrid
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
icym241:

hahahahahahaha huhnnn crazy u go jare m nt dark why lyk a dark guy as dah wetin i wan born
darkness nooo

I just saw your pm, plz stop sending me pm, whatever you want to say, say it here on the thread, more so I have a gf, I don't want your advances, except you want to... grin
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by ggrin(f): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Choi....whr una see laveda and ipledge10undecidedlipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=martinlooter post=40205655]

I just saw your pm, plz stop sending me pm, whatever you want to say, say it here on the thread, more so I have a gf, I don't want your advances, except you want to... grin[/quote

pm u say hmmmmm.......if i should send u pms its to insult u privately....... besides why will i send a jos sugar cane seller pms
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by ipledge10(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
ggrin:
grin grin idiot boy/gal
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by ggrin(f): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
ipledge10:
grin grin idiot boy/gal
angrygrin
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Laveda(f): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
ggrin:
No lemme vex oo tongue
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=icym241 post=40205751][/quote] I am not a jos sugar cane seller, I am a soldier, one of the 105 that disappeared recently, I am actually sending this from Sambisa forest, that's where I met this sister of yours with her boyfriend. More so she extends her regards.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
martinlooter:
I am not a jos sugar cane seller, I am a soldier, one of the 105 that disappeared recently, I am actually sending this from Sambisa forest, that's where I met this sister of yours with her boyfriend. More so she extends her regards.

oya go nd slip u hear mummy is callin u...go so she will remove ur pampers gud nyt
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
They are more than perfect
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by ggrin(f): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
No lemme vex oo tongue
I no lie nacry
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Laveda(f): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
ggrin:
I no lie nacry
Nah lie undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY / Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had / Signs That You Have Been Charmed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.