Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

8 Movies That Taught Me Great Lesson As A Student - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 8 Movies That Taught Me Great Lesson As A Student (685 Views)

Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. / 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood / Every Child Is Special: A Great Lesson From An India Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Movies That Taught Me Great Lesson As A Student by giztzone(m): 1:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Some of the movies below maybe old but they are worth our time so i will advice you to get them and watch them. And if you have already you can share what you’ve learn’t with us you may not know whose life you are changing. So I tell you watching movie is one thing and learning from it is another, every movie that is produce has its unique lessons to be learn’t, i will be sharing some of the lessons i have learn’t and you are welcome to share yours in the comment box below the post.

Below are some the 8 Movies that taught me great lessons as a student;

1. Akeelah and the Bee

Akeelah and the bee is one movie that really taught me a lot but i will be sharing few of those lessons. The key lesson i learn’t from the movie is to put in my BEST and not to give up even when the WORD is too hard for me to spell and also to climb with those that care about you and your success in life.

2. God’s not dead

After watching this movie i have to seat back and ask myself a lot of question like can i actually stand for my FAITH till eternity or can i just be like every other being with no DIRECTION. Some of the lessons i also learn’t;

* Always do the right thing, you may not know who you maybe saving.
* I learn’t you must pay the price to get what you want in LIFE
*To always stand and declare what you believe in at all times with no intimidation

3. Jack the giant slayer
This movie might not be that direct but still their is a lesson to be learn’t from it. The first lesson i learn’t was that when people don’t believe in your dream don’t stop keep dream until its come to pass and also another lesson i learnt is that i can overcome any obstacle.

4. Like stars on earth
As i was growing up everything about my life can be liken to that of the main character Darsheel Safary, lets put it this way i had a learning disability but i never thought of quieting not even for a day. Lesson from the movie;

Every child is special all you need to do is to understand them and be with them during their though time.
Don’t give up on yourself
When you have the chance to help someone don’t waste a moment, do it, the help you render unknowingly maybe your ticket to be know

5. Time Changer

The lesson from this movie is a straight one, if people don’t believe in your dream make them to live in it and please always know what you want.

6. Gifted Hands

The movie is really a great one but i will advice you if you haven’t read the book try and grab a copy NOW lol, well the lesson from the movie is also a straight one.

Don’t get loosers cheering you up
The movie also strengthen me and made me understand that i can achieve

7. Step up All In
I have to watch this movie over and over again, first for the fun of it, secondly for the lesson that was comes with it.

Now the lesson, don’t give up even when everybody leaves and reject your leading.
Their is a second team out there
Don’t fight your enemy, he or she might be your ticket to winning in life.

8. 3 Idiot

First, don’t be a noise maker
Don’t cram to an exam or to an event.
Believe in your dream and don’t think of quieting when people don’t see what you see.
Please feel free to add the once you've watched so far and the lessons you learn from them..

Source: http://www.scholars.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Paris / Have you watched These Movies? / Ex-bigbrother Naija Housemates Eating Their Last Supper At Grand Finale(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.