Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? (9826 Views)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 3:22am On Nov 20, 2015
This is the second time, this is happening to me.

My housemate at the basement apartment said he will love talk to me.

I went downstairs he started telling me, you know I like you, before u know it, he started grabbing my boobs

I had to remove his hands immediately.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by rheether(f): 3:32am On Nov 20, 2015
I will give him a dirty slap.

3 Likes

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Livingwalker(m): 3:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Y did u stop there na u have not finished the story na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 3:34am On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:

I only talk to gentlemen

it sucks being gentle does not guarantee manners all the time

so disappointed in him

u wont react fast to slap him because u didnt expect it from such a guy

3 Likes

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by princeonx: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

this is the second time, this is happening to me

my housemate at the basement apartment said he will love talk to me

I went downstairs
he started telling me, u know I like you
before u know it, he started grabbing my boobs

I had to remove his hands immediately

I think it sometimes depend on what you're wearing.
If you primary dress sense is to look sexy! In other words revealing your bo.o.bs and all that!, you might be attracting guys whose primary goal is to press bo.o.by or have se.x with you.
Which ever the case may be though, you for punch or kick am for brokoss!

3 Likes

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 3:49am On Nov 20, 2015
princeonx:

I think it sometimes depend on what you're wearing.
If you primary dress sense is to look sexy! In other words revealing your bo.o.bs and all that!, you might be attracting guys whose primary goal is to press bo.o.by or have se.x with you.
Which ever the case may be though, you for punch or kick am for brokoss!

i was wearing a shirt. .my cleavage wasnt showing at all
but I got big boobs. so it shows

even if I was showing my cleavage. .no excuse of molesting me
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by bigtt76(f): 3:57am On Nov 20, 2015
You for jack hin blockos too naaaaau grin give am a taste of his medicine

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by princeonx: 3:58am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

i was wearing a shirt. .my cleavage wasnt showing at all

even if I was showing my cleavage. .no excuse of molesting me
Well this is the second time it's happening. Next time, just like they do it unexpectedly, just punch him balls unexpectedly too! Him no go try am again with another girl. Na so ra.pe dey start oh!! You guys should really know the kind of dogs on heat that you're dealing with.

By the way, post pictures of the bo.oby let me confirm your not lying to us grin

11 Likes

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by xest(m): 4:21am On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:
really?
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by jonaifame22(m): 4:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Whatever! Jus bear it I guess he was overwhelmed that he didn't know when his hands swung in2 action
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by temipet(m): 4:40am On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:
not jst a dirty slap but an unexpected dirty slap wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 20, 2015
If you didn't enjoy it, you won't be trolling here.undecided

3 Likes

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Tundeiab(m): 5:06am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

I went downstairs
he started telling me, u know I like you
before u know it, he started grabbing my boobs

Your outfits might have sexually provoked them.
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by alterswerve(m): 5:15am On Nov 20, 2015
It depends on the boobies

Groundnut boobies: I'll call the guy a paedophile and pray for him.

Agbalumo boobies: Well, this one needs improvement so i'll allow him

Coconut boobies: Jeez! I'll be annoyed o. Wah da fudge! He wanna destroy package. This bosom still has a future na.

Watermelon boobies: Woh.. No matter the grabbing, this kinda boobies is what Tom and Jerry calls 'The End' so... I'll let him grab... Let him nor go an die

Btw.. Which one does OP have?

8 Likes

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nature8(m): 5:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Lol.. Chai, Onila! grin
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

I went downstairs he started telling me, u know I like you before u know it, he started grabbing my boobs
ONILA, U LIVE IN A FAKE WORLD ON NL. ANYWAY, U STILL REMAIN MY CRUSH ON HERE
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:
SHARRAP THERE. U LOVE IT
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Drabeey:

ONILA, U LIVE IN A FAKE WORLD ON NL. ANYWAY, U STILL REMAIN MY CRUSH ON HERE
this is not a fake story

happened 4 hours ago
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by faith551(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2015
A sane guy wnt do that, unless you have had a sexual encounter with him before.
But if not, a factory reseting slap will have done the magic,even though violence shouldn't be your last resort, but in your case he's done it before.
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
this is not a fake story

happened 4 hours ago
IM SORRY 4 DOUBTING U ONILA. JUST THAT, I FIND UR STORIES HARD TO BELIVE NOONI. MY CRUSH EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT U LOOK LIKE. U ARE MY CRUSH ON HERE
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by sfhksBk: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2015
I'll let him grab...
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by zinachidi(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

Really? Congratulations
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2015
The attention seeker is here again
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Ulrich01(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Drabeey:

IM SORRY 4 DOUBTING U ONILA. JUST THAT, I FIND UR STORIES HARD TO BELIVE NOONI. MY CRUSH EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT U LOOK LIKE. U ARE MY CRUSH ON HERE

Dude we don hear na grin grin. Yes she is ur crush here. How many times u wan repeat am tongue tongue

Op that unexpected hot slap would have been perfect for that guy. cool

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
this is not a fake story

happened 4 hours ago

At 2Am?
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Ulrich01(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:

At 2Am?

Did you check the time she made the post??
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by aktem(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2015
end time onila...na only u?....na everytime guys dey touch u,couple of weeks ago...u said a guy ws touching ur laps in a bus,now,na ur boobs dem dey smooch.... na so u fine reach?...smh
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Ulrich01:

Did you check the time she made the post??

The post I quoted was 6:43 am
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by okeyley: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2015
end time onila what did u expect from a guy by that hour if the day

u were lucky he stopped there

LMAO
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by prahcetomi(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2015
End time boobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? / Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] / The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.