Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped (9196 Views)

Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by tebsala: 7:25pm On May 21, 2009
Fani-kayode’s Ex-Mistress, Chioma Anasoh in Distress
Say: I was used and dumped . . .

Miss Chioma Oluchi Anasoh, the special Assistant and one- time mistress of the former minister of aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is now in distress. Informed sources close to her revealed that she presently reels in agony and that she is very bitter. The source, who is known to be Chioma’s close pal, further disclosed that Chioma’s anger and distress are borne out of the manner she was treated by the hawks in the government, who promised her heaven and earth, but reneged on their promises. The university of Lagos trained zoologist, we gathered, was offered several thousands of United State dollars, only half of which was allegedly paid. The source maintained that Chioma Anasoh was offered the money on the condition that she’d give the hawks information’s about her boss, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode. Chioma’s friend said what made her friend finally cave in to their request of tapes, data and document on the former aviation minister was that she was offered the post of special Assistant to the president and that if they got what they really needed from her, they would make her a member of the Federal Executive Council (FEC). After Chioma Anasoh had allegedly betrayed her former boss and lover to the hawks who are after the lle-ife (Osun State) born politician, she was asked to wait for a while, for them to fulfill their promises to her.

But, after she had waited for some months, her close friend said she then approached the powerful elements for her balance and also demanded to be given the appointment she was promised. The source revealed that none was given to her. It was a furious Chioma that came back home this particular day. She fumed with intense anger. She was so mad and uttered many incoherent words. She said, she was used and dumped and how could they do such a thing to her, after she had fulfilled her part of the bargain… that day was so hot in the house. Chioma’s friend quipped.

However, unknown to Chioma, the hawks in the government had gone to investigate what she submitted to them and they found out that what she gave them were not true, but described as mere tales by moonlight. And it was at the junction that they resolved to discard her, as they had expected much from her, but what they got from the Abia State born lady was said to be next to nothing. And they are said to have hated her taking them for a ride. As months went by, when she had failed to get her balance and could not get the appointment, Chioma Oluchi Anasoh, we learnt, quietly slipped into distress, while her purse equally became leaner. She is said to have become very bitter and as she tried to pick up the pieces of her life, she always encountered problems. And we gathered that it got to the point that she allegedly now courts men for favors, just to meet her high demands. But this also couldn’t work out as she wants it to.

Her friend revealed an encounter she (Chioma) had with a topflight Lagos based businessman, but who happened to come from the north. Alhaji really like Chioma and things are working out for them. Although, Alhaji doesn’t know her as Chioma, he calls her Oluchi or Fatima, the name he gave her. And the man was paying all the bills. But, one day, the unexpected happened and the relationship crashed, Chioma’s friend narrated. We learnt that on this day, Alhaji had taken Chioma to a 5 Star Hotel on Victoria Island. After they had dined and wined, they retired to their suite in the hotel. On getting to their suite, they allegedly started to caress and kiss each other. And to have full grip of this lover. Alhaji was said to have taken off his clothes and was left with only boxer shorts.

He continued to kiss Chioma and led her to the bed. Our source revealed that when Chioma took Off her tops Alhaji was confronted with a tattoo with the inscription FFK (Femi Fani-Kayode) on Chioma’s left breast. The Alhaji, we were told, immediately jumped out of the bed hurriedly dressed up. The well educated and informed businessman was said to have tongue lashed Chioma “you told me that you are not Chioma, when your pictures are everywhere… walahitalai, you are truly an evil woman” the bizman was quoted to have said before he left the 29 year old lady in suite.

It would be recalled that Chioma also has a tattoo of a mermaid on her right side buttock. And the top of it was inscribed with the words Chioma and Femi forever. Informed sources disclose that frantic efforts she made to erase the tattoo have resulted into a black patch at that portion of her buttock. Our source further revealed that the businessman is now moving from one spiritual home to another, because he said that he had heard that anybody that has anything to do with the lady, who is said to have cosmic power would suffer ruination in his businesses. It would be recalled that Chioma made moves to become the second wife of the ex-aviation minister but the lawyer turned politician vehemently turned down the offer and instead resolved to remain with his only wife Regina. Informed sources disclosed that all the evil machinations of the ex-minister’s mistress were thwarted through ceaseless prayers, and now, Chief Fani-Kayode is said to be warming up for the Osun State guber race come 2011.
When the relationship crashed Chioma Oluchi Anasoh, was to have further slipped into distress and then became wild. It was in this state of mind that she approached those who contracted her to betray the former Aviation minister and told them that she would spill the beans, if they did not give her the promised appointment. The informed source disclosed that Chioma’s state of mind got to the point that she ceaselessly fumed before the hawks “you are owing me the appointment… and. I must get it. Even, I must see the president (Yar’adua) and tell him that you used and dumped me”.

Our source disclosed that when her ‘noise’ became unbearable the people who contracted her promised her again that they would find something for her. Now she is said to be dreaming of working in the presidency or at worst, work in a new generation bank or a multi national company. However, we gathered that her private moves of securing a job at one of the upscale banks have always resulted in failure, as no company is willing to do anything with her, on the fear that she may sell out the secrets of such company if she receives a good and irresistible offer from the enemies or co-competitors of such company. The lady friend of Chioma Anasoh impeccably told us that the one-time mistress of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who insisted on being the politician’s second wife, is working on using a new identity to secure a job.

It would be recalled that sometime in March this year, an Abuja magistrate court issued a warrant of arrest of Chioma Oluchi Anasoh over alleged criminal breach of trust and cheating Chioma is alleged to have obtained the sum of $65,000 (US dollars) under false pretence. She allegedly obtained the sum from a businessman, Ifeanyi Okorie, sometime in February 2007 to execute some contracts she got from one ministry. And, she promised to secure some contracts for the businessman, but she did not. The businessman then ran to be police when Chioma became elusive, after the expiration of the appointment of her former boss, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode. And apart from being declared wanted by EFCC is equally said to be hunting her.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by jona2: 7:30pm On May 21, 2009
gold digger LovePeddler.typical igbo girl=money.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by vigasimple(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2009
He continued to kiss Chioma and led her to the bed. Our source revealed that when Chioma took Off her tops Alhaji was confronted with a tattoo with the inscription FFK (Femi Fani-Kayode) on Chioma’s left breast. The Alhaji, we were told, immediately jumped out of the bed hurriedly dressed up. The well educated and informed businessman was said to have tongue lashed Chioma “you told me that you are not Chioma, when your pictures are everywhere… walahitalai, you are truly an evil woman” the bizman was quoted to have said before he left the 29 year old lady in suite.

It would be recalled that Chioma also has a tattoo of a mermaid on her right side buttock. And the top of it was inscribed with the words Chioma and Femi forever. Informed sources disclose that frantic efforts she made to erase the tattoo have resulted into a black patch at that portion of her buttock

Nice one.

This is 'SUPER STORY' type. 

Just out of curiosity, how dey take get all those information from Hotel bed to all those effects of what Alhaji is doing.

I just like naija, the only thing that hasn't made all go insane is this laughing stories.

I don't know what is her complain, a Judas Isacriot who claims that she is being used when that exactly what she does for a living.

What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by texazzpete(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2009
And where's the source of this article? Hints? Ikebe Super?

The entire thing seems like an attempt to cast the thieving ex-minister's travails as the work of people bent on bringing him down.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by Otunnegithere: 3:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Innit?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by Kanwulia: 3:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Welcome to the GOSSIP COLUMN OF NL! grin

What do you expect FROM AN 'OLUCHI'?. . . She is doing GOD'S WORK IN LEH-GUS!
Where money go. . .Abia woman go! grin
Like Nkiru Sylva-ANUS!
The 'hustling' women of ABIA STATE. . . AKA 'SPECIAL ADVISERS' of bedroom matters!

THIS FFK SEF. . .was he not 'doing' BIANCA OJUKWU IN ONE CORNER TOO? undecided

What a MAN-HOE! grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by Kanwulia: 3:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by GANZOGA: 3:28am On Aug 14, 2013
I see, more like a cooked up fake story.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by tpia5: 3:32am On Aug 14, 2013
oh Jesus, what a story.

alhaji was about to do the do when he saw FFK printed on her breast?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by ckkris: 3:57am On Aug 14, 2013
texazzpete:

And where's the source of this article?

Shahara Leporters
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 14, 2013
so i now have to look out for females who have been signed by FFK?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:39am On Aug 14, 2013
How Chioma Anasoh, Super-Mistress ruined Fani-Kayode ..

Dumps Fani-Kayode for Senator Omisore …

Tattoos FFK (Femi Fani-Kayode) on her left bosom Femi Fani-Kayode  

Indications have emerged on how a last-minute somersault on a marriage proposal between the embattled former minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode and his former mistress, Miss Chioma Anasoh, is threatening the political and marital future of the flamboyant politician.But for providence, family sources say, preparations had already hit advanced stages for the duo of Fani-Kayode and Chioma to tie the nuptial knot at an elaborate ceremony sometime in June 2007, to consummate their whirlwind romance which began in 2004.Since the marriage proposal hit the rocks, the centre has refused to hold for the former love birds, with Chioma, who reportedly feels shortchanged, vowing to exact her pound of flesh.

“If l cant have FFK (Fani-Kayode’s alias) to myself after investing four years of my life, nobody would,” the 29 year-old 2004 zoology graduate of the University of Lagos was said to have sworn to some of their common friends.Perhaps as a demonstration of her resolve to have Fani-Kayode, Chioma was said to have been so infatuated to the point of having “FFK” tattooed just above her left bosom, after which she reportedly exclaimed “now let me see who can break this spiritual marriage!”However, continued the source, unknown to Chioma, Regina, Fani’s Ghanaian wife, sensing that she was on the verge of losing her husband to a strange Nigerian woman, mobilized over 50 prayer warriors to help her husband break loose from what she considered Chioma’s spiritual yoke.While God appeared to have answered Regina’s prayer on breaking Chioma’s yoke on her husband, it is however uncertain if the woman also asked God to protect her husband from the fury of the bitter lady, given that Fani-Kayode’s troubles appear to be mounting by the day.

“We thought it was all a joke. But the recent travails of FFK, particularly with the EFCC and other problems have proven with certainty that, of a truth, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned,” one of the minister’s friends confessed.According to the source, “since June 2007, when it became clear to Chioma that Fani-Kayode was not in a hurry to dump his wife of close to 20 years for her, instead of moving on with her life, she cleverly concealed her bitterness and resolved to stay back to ensure that FFK met with a sure, installmental destruction.”First, the source, continued, the former minister’s mistress ensured that she cleaned out her lovers savings and investments through frivolities. “You know, Fani had just left office as minister. This young lady (Chioma) ensured that they continued their ‘honeymoon’ from the Bahamas to Brazil, from Amsterdam to New York. She (Chioma) would shop only in exclusive shops, buying up fortunes of jewelry while they lodged in the world’s most luxurious hotels,” he stressed.“Certain that Fani-Kayode had been stripped of his last penny, Chioma began negotiating with the man’s political opponents, particularly in his native Osun State, on how best to drive the nail into the former minister’s political coffin.

With a 47-count charge involving money laundering and other related issues slammed on him by the EFCC, one need not ask if Chioma is succeeding,” stated the source.Another source close to the minister’s estranged mistress explained that Chioma, whose uncle Basil Anasoh is on the EFCC board, began discussions with the anti-graft body on how best to rope in her former lover without drawing attention to herself. At about the same time, she started seeing Senator Iyiola Omisore, who, like Fani-Kayode, is interested in taking from Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola, in 2011.[/b]The source explained that it was Chioma who gave out FFK’s mobile telephone number through which the anti-agency trailed and eventually arrested the former minister. “Following a tip-off that the EFCC were on his trail, FFK changed his mobile phone number. Under the guise of giving a good friend company in his time of need, Chioma kept a tab on her lover by being with him everywhere. From FFK’s hide-out, and unknown to the former minister, the young lady had turned a mole and kept updating the EFCC on his movements, and when they eventually called up his new number, which at the time wasn’t even known to his family members, Fani-Kayode knew that the game was up and gave himself up,” the source added.

“Apart from intelligence gathered from our sources in the EFCC,” Fani’s friend continued, “the fact that, apart from Chioma, who was the most prominent aide at the time, all aides of the former minister were questioned by the EFCC casting a huge question mark on her role in the saga.”   Other sources offered that, upon realizing what hit him, a now broke Fani-Kayode, spends the better part of his time calling up his former and present aides, seeking their forgiveness over the way he had punished them each time their paths crossed with Chioma.For as Special Assistant/Mistress to Fani-Kayode, Chioma reputedly wielded the most power while her lover boy served in the Ministries of Culture and Tourism, and Aviation. Many an aide and civil servant had incurred the wrath of Fani-Kayode simply because Chioma mouthed one complaint or the other about them.One of her friends said: “We were all surprised on how Chioma, who used to live in Egbeda and sell clothes for her sister in Gbagada, had become one of the most powerful women in Nigeria.

Through Fani-Kayode, she met hordes of ministers and very powerful politicians and being very street-wise, Chioma never let any opportunity pass her by, smiling to the bank with every fresh deal struck.“Just to prove that she was no longer the backyard Chioma we used to know, she would take one or two of us on shopping trips in Dubai, London, New York. She would take us to see for ourselves her housing estates, her luxury apartments in Ikoyi, VGC and Asokoro, flaunt her Hummer jeep, Range Rover Sport, Acura Legend, Porsche Cayenne, and Audi S5 convertible. Her taste for jewelry was, to say the least, obscene,” one of her friends declared.“[b]Fani is not the first to be ruined by Chioma, who is never tired to boast of her Amaifeke-Orlu heritage. Her betrothed died two weeks into their wedding, when she was only 22, while the second committed suicide. The third guy who tried to marry Chioma was a stockbroker with BGL. Today, he is a jobless wreck. “She began testing her powers in Abuja by confronting Adaobi, who was Fani’s mistress when he resumed as Presidential Assistant. When Adaobi wouldn’t budge, Chioma unleashed her mystic powers and today, Adaobi cannot be said to be sane. A sister of another of Fani’s friend, Loveth, dropped dead a few days after Chioma threatened to harm her if she didn’t stop seeing Fani.“There is this lawyer called Chioma. The poor girl’s dad died two months after Chioma threatened to kill her family members if she saw him with Fani again. While the deaths may all be unrelated, Chioma never stops maintaining that her cosmic powers can manipulate any human situation,” another source added.One of Chioma’s friends, who spoke to Pointblanknews.com, however expressed disappointment at the reported turn of events.

“They had one of the most romantic relationships. Chioma’s younger sister Amaka is in Reading University in the UK. Another is in an American University; one warming up for a Post Graduate program in the UK. Even her brother in Dubai and herself, warming up for a Post Graduate program, all owe their ascendancy to Fani-Kayode.

We know none of them ever traveled abroad. But all that changed in 2004 when Chioma, who now speaks with a British accent, met Fani.Chioma has reportedly gone underground since her former lover’s trial began. Attempts to speak with her on her cell phones 08053414478 and 07055626693 were unsuccessful as they kept launching into voice messages. Our text messages to her were not acknowledged. On the other hand, Fani-Kayode’s media assistant, Bayo Oladeji neither confirmed nor denied the issues raised in this story. He however insisted that he would not bring himself to comment on his boss’ private life, pleading, “Please, leave me out of this.

” http://pointblanknews.com/os1537.html

Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by slap1(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Can I see the picture of the tattoo on her buttocks?

However, it's a pity that people are quickly tribalizing the story. I mean, this happens in all big cities of the world. In Abuja, guys run after rich nymph0maniacs and sugar-mummies, girls service their ogas and rich alhajis. IT'S CALLED HUSTLING! It doesn't make it right, I know, but people should not always judge others because, given the chance, we may do worse!
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2013
lmao, she is learning. Wish she won't come here to disturb our peace. angry
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by Yeske2(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2013
LWKMD, Which kind story story be this?
Jokes section please
Re: Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2013
*jona:
gold digger LovePeddler.typical igbo girl=money.
lol and ur yeroba and edo sisters are what
Ugly bitche-s that are regularly used and dumped!
A frnd will always say if u want a grl that will always spend for u,date a yeroba grl! Eat her food,f-uck her,tell her baby u are sweet and u get a thank u!! Ode!
Dino maleye has shown us hw useless yeroba ladies are by using and dumping them and denied their pregnancy allegation saying she has slept with uncountable men b4 him!evn a babalawo!
Or is the other lady that has two men laying claim to one child? Shame!
Their ugliness has made them desperate!after bein used and dumped they end up with a motor park tout as 6th wives,jumping from one religion to another just to be married...
Or do u want us to talk abt busola saraki? Dangote and IBB's mistress and her countless escapade in abuja? She is knwn as a nymph!that evn pay litl boys to bleep her! No wonder d rift btwn she and her brothers.
For all we knw half of d yeroba female politicians sleep with tinubu or obj to get there!Fact!
Show me a yeroba woman that equals prof Iweala (let me not make a long list of Igbo women that signifies dignity and intelligence)if ur women are so wonderful.

Or is it yeroba men? Serial molesters and theirs is so bad that they do it to their daughters all in the name of maintaining d blood line undecided
Yerobas-SHAMELESS DIRTY COWARDS!!

I can see this was a 2009 thread but som1 brot it up to start a tribal war and 4 all we knw its fabricated!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets / Can Nigeria Become A Developed Country? / We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.