Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo (277866 Views)

Police Arrest Cult Gangsters Who Rape Girls During Initiation (photo) / Aye And Buccaneer Cults Clash In Malaysia, One Nigerian Critically Injured / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by tysontim(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2015
There are cults in Nigeria, secret cults that abounds, there are cults in Primary schools, secondary schools, and of course the higher institutes, the Universities, Polytechnics, and college of education.

Each is school whatever the level has its own cult, especially primary and secondary schools, the cults in this schools are L.G.A and state based, so they operate on this level.

For the sake of accuracy I will not mention the cults that are in Primary and Secondary schools, because they are many and does not cut across many Nigerian schools.

So our focus will be on Naija higher institutions. The cults existing there are popular and unlike its lesser counterparts, they cut across many Nigerian Tertiary Institute.

1. Pyrate confranternity AKA Sea Dogs

The Pyrate confraternity is arguably the first secret cult in the Nigerain University system. The mother of all cults as it were.

It's objectives thus "against moribund convention, tribalism, for humanistic ideas and comradeship and chivalry" they insisted on an African content in a White-oriented Campus. But this halycon days soon passed by when the Buccaneers splited from them.

2. Buccaneers Confraternity AKA National Associations of Sea Lords
Founded by Bolaji Carew the dead man who is at the same time alive, the Buccaneers came to be very powerful and become the main rival to their mother Pyrate Confraternity (they splittered from them)

3. The Supreme Eiye Confraternity (also known as the National Association of Air Lords) was formed in the University of Ibadan in 1965.

4. The Neo-Black Movement of Africa(also called ) emerged from the University of Beninin Edo State.

The following were founded in Calabar Cross River in 1983 under the name Eternal Fraternal Order of the Legion Consortium

5. Klan Konfraternity

6. Supreme Vikings Confraternity (the Adventurers or, alternately, the De Norsemen Club of Nigeria)

7. Family Confraternity (the Campus Mafia or the Mafia) Founded in Abia state University, ABSUU. The Mafians modeled itself after the Italian Mafia.

8. The Brotherhood of the Blood (also known as Two-Two (Black Beret)), another confraternity, was founded at Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT.

9. Victor Charlie Boys
This cult was established by one Augustine Ahiazu when he was vice-chancellor of the Rivers State University of Science and T

http://www.latestnaijagist.com/2015/11/names-of-all-top-secret-cults-in-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by madridguy(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Trapnews: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2015
shocked OP! you again? I hope you still remember what you did when you were young......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Ruth444: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2015
I never knew women's cults are plenty like this
Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by tobillionaire(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by xpac01(m): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2015
As long as they never helped us in curbing Bokoharam,, they as good as dried beans chaff....

13 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Holywizard: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2015
who no know no go know!
Clear Road!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by tafabaloo(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Kk
Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by tysontim(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Trapnews:
shocked OP! you again? I hope you still remember what you did when you were young......
I'm not a member of any

7 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Ruth444: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2015
xpac01:
As long as they never helped us in curbing Bokoharam,, they as good as dried beans chaff....
lol

3 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by leksy07(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
tysontim:
I'm not a member of any
ok we don hear u

1 Like

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Aroh48(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pls @ op,I need the names of the big boys cult in Nigeria i.e politicians and businessmen cult.It's important plz.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Ruth444: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aroh48:
Pls @ op,I need the names of the big boys cult in Nigeria i.e politicians and businessmen cult.It's important plz.
like the one former River state Governor Amechi is in?

8 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by jaybee104(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ayeaxe men!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by i8sins(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Trash that you know nothing about...... " who no cum, no go know o bro"

1 Like

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Efisko1(m): 4:14am On Nov 21, 2015
No baggers undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Ruth444: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2015
i8sins:

sent of this is common knowledge
Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by dynamocarter: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Am proud to be a Klansman. Ave Sirs If u na no price u na no go pay Nothing shake ✋✋✋

2 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by wizod(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Once a member of NBM aka but it is vanity upon vanity and never advise anyone 2 belong 2 any

9 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by anibi9674: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2017
dynamocarter:
Am proud to be a Klansman. Ave Sirs
If u na no price u na no go pay Nothing shake ✋✋✋
jonzing ave man. mumu ogor

7 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by stefanweeks: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2017
Echo Awumen

3 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
On the day of vengeance, all men wear their colours, to those without creed,i stump on them as the vulture stumps on Caracas. An eye for an eye, blood for blood.........

2 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Jabioro: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
i8sins:
Spotted membership of the most wicked cult..

1 Like

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Jabioro: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
The essence behind the first cultism is dead are gone far from making any corrective or add any value to the tertiary education and society at large .What we have at hand maiming killing, and sort bad habits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by thanki410(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Some of them shouting KLANS MEN are the same guys playing the piano in their church

6 Likes

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by Guitary(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kk
Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by ichielynda(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
tysontim:
I'm not a member of any

who we go ask?
Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by iseeicome: 5:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by singleaxe(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
So many of you are fake brother's you claim to be in the broda hood and you say you are on street... After all this you Hide yourself from the HOOD... believe in yourself.. Black Movement iRep.. NBM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo by jom28gy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Does things still exist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.