Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank (26976 Views)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Bank Teller / Bank Teller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by hayPizzle(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tnx
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by simplisity(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
So all those old teller staffs in First Bank and others r 26yrs? Age is jst formality in banking wk.
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
2008, i did the interview with ICS Limited and was posted to Elephant bank and the pay was #25k
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Juzzybabe(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
mikeayus:
So who pays the salary and in what range is d salary. Thanks

I don't know the salary range of Nigerian banks but what i know about outsourcing company is that,in addition to what the op said,the bank pays your salary to them,they deduct their own and pay u what u bargain for. eg. if the bank is paying directly employed staff 50k,if you holds the same position with that person,u will see yours might be 30-35k. Secondly,you will be deny of all benefits,like health insurance,bonus cash,housing etc.that the bank offers its directly employed staff as the bank is not your employer. In summary,whatever you sign for with the outsourcing company is what you get. Expect nothing from the bank.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by gradeA(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sunkyphil:
THE BANK PAYS ITS BTW 40-60K

Not true.
in diamond bank, teller service reps gets btw (80 - 120k ) while the full staff get 250k monthly.
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shedboy:
WHATS Happening....nigeria isnt wat u tut it wuld bcom by nw. hw do we move forward. youths let not blame the govt,families,friends even though dey av a part in d problems. let look widin ourselves nd brighten wher we ar. let b industrious...we can make it. who is wit me?
bro preach on...the reality is that nigeria just find it dificult to tell herself the truth, there are certain principles we are not following of which even great countries have deviated from and are finding hard to follow.....once you miss the way or path, you are out!
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by fromnigeria(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
h
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by nigeriancuban: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
computers taking over human tasks and even soon there might soon be a computer president ....any one reading accountancy these days is at his/her own risk...
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by gungab(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
@op,kindly write the full web address of those outsourcing firm you know. thanks in advance
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Welcomme: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Do they recruit B.sc holders?
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by coronaprof(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
How are you going to do without distraction.
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
gradeA:

Not true.
in diamond bank, teller service reps gets btw (80 - 120k ) while the full staff get 250k monthly.
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by butanep(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
gradeA:

Not true.
which of the diamond bank oga?

Are you saying what you heard or imagine? Please don't misinformed the public...
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by agrovick(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Omolola1:
Nigerians using Nigerians since 1960 undecided
Dayum! My secret crush grin
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
okay.
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
d Salary range is 40k or 50k GOD HELP US grin grin grin FOR ND AND NCE
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
LIES I DONt tHINK DEy PA SUCH AMOUNt
butanep:

Are you saying what you heard or imagine? Please don't misinformed the public...
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
End. Time bank jobs
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Nafizzey(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
maximunimpact:
Bank tellers are the front-line transaction officers that attend to customers’ day to day transactions in the banking halls. Their duties includes paying cash, receiving cash deposits, sometimes they also serve as customer service representative in most banks.

They are always smart and cheerful in attending to customers’ requests and that is why most banks require smart and young looking employees not more than 26years of age.

The academic qualification for tellering jobs are National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) and on rare occasion accepts National Certificate in Education (NCE)

Most banks do not directly employ tellers, rather they employ the services of outsourcing firms to help them recruit staff and they call these set of workforce “support staff” or “contract staff”.

Getting involved with a tellering job in any Nigerian bank is very easy, there are quite a number of outsourcing firms that are good in what they do, some of them are Integrated Corporate Services, VLA, Xl, philip outsourcing, insourcing, workforce, etc.

Their mode of selection and recruitment are similar, they always have vacancy for job seekers as there is always openings in banks as a result of resignation or a support staff is returned.

These steps can work for any of the outsourcing firms:

1. Visit their website or office
2. Submit your CV and application
3. Within a month or less you will be invited for an aptitude test
4. After passing the test you will be invited for interview

A successful interview always translate to getting the job.

It should be noted that working as a support staff means you are not an employee of the bank, rather it is the outsourcing company that directly employs you and seconded your services to the designated bank. In the event of a bad conduct, you will not be sacked, but will be simply returned back to your employer.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2015/11/17/how-to-get-a-bank-teller-job-in-any-nigerian-bank/

1.. Visit their website or office but I learnt that is not recommended for job seeker to enter into any bank or firm just to drop CV without their permission(declaring vacancy). . please would you share light on it, probably there's how you do it? thank you
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by butanep(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
LIES I DONt tHINK DEy PA SUCH AMOUNt

Don't mind the guy jare?
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Nafizzey(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
maximunimpact:
Bank tellers are the front-line transaction officers that attend to customers’ day to day transactions in the banking halls. Their duties includes paying cash, receiving cash deposits, sometimes they also serve as customer service representative in most banks.

They are always smart and cheerful in attending to customers’ requests and that is why most banks require smart and young looking employees not more than 26years of age.

The academic qualification for tellering jobs are National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) and on rare occasion accepts National Certificate in Education (NCE)

Most banks do not directly employ tellers, rather they employ the services of outsourcing firms to help them recruit staff and they call these set of workforce “support staff” or “contract staff”.

Getting involved with a tellering job in any Nigerian bank is very easy, there are quite a number of outsourcing firms that are good in what they do, some of them are Integrated Corporate Services, VLA, Xl, philip outsourcing, insourcing, workforce, etc.

Their mode of selection and recruitment are similar, they always have vacancy for job seekers as there is always openings in banks as a result of resignation or a support staff is returned.

These steps can work for any of the outsourcing firms:

1. Visit their website or office
2. Submit your CV and application
3. Within a month or less you will be invited for an aptitude test
4. After passing the test you will be invited for interview

A successful interview always translate to getting the job.

It should be noted that working as a support staff means you are not an employee of the bank, rather it is the outsourcing company that directly employs you and seconded your services to the designated bank. In the event of a bad conduct, you will not be sacked, but will be simply returned back to your employer.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2015/11/17/how-to-get-a-bank-teller-job-in-any-nigerian-bank/

1.Visit their website or office @bolded, i earnt that is not recommended for job seeker to enter into any bank or firm just to drop CV without their permission(declaring vacancy). It does not work this way most times as they end up putting the CV in thrash bin .please i would like if you will throw light on this probably there's a secret as to how to do it successful? thank you
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by J4parry(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
FxDuke:

bro preach on...the reality is that nigeria just find it dificult to tell herself the truth, there are certain principles we are not following of which even great countries have deviated from and are finding hard to follow.....once you miss the way or path, you are out!

What principle might that be?
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by gradeA(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
butanep:

I didn't force you to believe, neither would I come here saying what I wasn't sure of.
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Madeb: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
The way some pple react/comment 2 a post is somehw embarrasing. Must U abuse? even if U dnt ve interest in the post just ignore it rather than insulting the Op. Becareful
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by macjireh: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Y SHUD I DO A 50K PER MONTH JOB WEN I CAN MAKE 100K A WEEK ON MY SPORTS BET.....
MAKE EMPLOYERS SWALLOW THEIR JOBS JOOR, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN...
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by mikeayus(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I don't know the salary range of Nigerian banks but what i know about outsourcing company is that,in addition to what the op said,the bank pays your salary to them,they deduct their own and pay u what u bargain for. eg. if the bank is paying directly employed staff 50k,if you holds the same position with that person,u will see yours might be 30-35k. Secondly,you will be deny of all benefits,like health insurance,bonus cash,housing etc.that the bank offers its directly employed staff as the bank is not your employer. In summary,whatever you sign for with the outsourcing company is what you get. Expect nothing from the bank.
wow, dats nt encouraging, tanks tho
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by mikeayus(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Sunkyphil:
THE BANK PAYS ITS BTW 40-60K
wud av been ok if d middlemen aint involved. Whats d proces to apply directly with the banks?
Re: How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank by Juzzybabe(f): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
mikeayus:

wow, dats nt encouraging, tanks tho

Yea. but when gets really sick of being jobless,then u make them your choice cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: / Oando Upstream Vacancies / Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.