Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (60617 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
No subordinate of mine Can take any useless long call in my presence . And what cheap skirt was She wearing that was not lined . Your story is just a fiction . Gerrarahia !
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Mbediogu(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.

Tell her u love her but cannot oblige her because of ur HIV status. Back it up with an arranged HIV possitive report. If she insists consider her desparate or HIV positive. quit the job before u are sacked or infected.
If u are daring, take her to a hotel, do it with condom and secretly arrange it to be videoef.
Use that to turn the table against her as u smile to the banks. Placate ur wife with some of the proceed.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by murphyibiam15(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
another episode of super story. undecided
if you believe this story you are hella gullible
at least i can see sb with enough brain..
i dont believe the story a bit

imagine the story line sef....''.......her skirt tore and she asked u to go and stitch it'' as if there are no female staffs there..

the guy is obviously seeking attention
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by EdDave(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
What was she wearing wen u went to stitch it?

Nairaland has now adopted a strategy of posting fiction dat touch that heart. If u believe, u advise; if u dont, u condemn; either way u have made a comment. All this jst to increase web traffic.
Such a far cry from when we started in 2005.
I m off to the Business section, FGN bonds, treasury bills, Binary options pay my bills, not this s*h*i*t*!.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by RegularguyX: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is what I think you should do.

1. Play along. Get her to talk about her proposal to you while you record it.
2. Repeat step one as much as possible.
3. Get her to threaten you with sack for not yielding to her advances which you also record.
4. You now have proof to take anywhere.

Good luck mate!
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by cliper230(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
my guy no resign wht u have to do is to install a voice recorder in ur phone. Its a software that can record ur phone conversations.then whnever she call and treating u that if u dnt slp with her she will fire u and recored it..after that form to play along with her as to get her half naked picx and gather other evidence like watsapp chat and imo chat rli good evidence. So if she finaly fire u and can table evidence aginst her to the company.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Mckandre(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.
before reporting her,make sure u have an evidence like a recorded conversation of u two.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Philip6800(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Guy dis is not an issue to discuss on nairaland na, if na me b u i for don destroy her honey pot with one kind wicked position next time she won't call u for sex, and come to think of it if u lose ur job ur marriage will b on a long run becoz no woman will what to sleep on an empty stomach.

Note
remember job r hard to find right now.

If u nor fit give her abeg send me her contact number or Facebook username
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by obstead200(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Acidosis:
But how can a grown up man like you, who has been on Nairaland since 2007 post this kind of story and still have your dp on your profile?

I don't expect this from a grown man who is married. I'm shocked, surprised and baffled.

You don't care if your bosses or your wife are registered members of the forming

This is crazy and embarrassing. A grown man like you should know how to keep secret things secret, especially those you know no one can help.

Oga, nobody will help you out here. I'm already seeing you with a 'sack letter' for this trash 'cos your boss would definitely see this. Guess what? You'd lose both her private part and your public job! Your loss, your ignorance, your childishnesss!
my sentiments exactly.
I feel dis story is either fake or the poster is being set up. (I.e someone is using his NL account to set him up and then show the thread to that female boss.)
But if the story is true, then the OP shud note that the witches in his village is holding night vigil on top his matter
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by pus22: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:

Why not marry her as your second wives. If you are Yoruba person
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by DrNuman(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
That is quite big one, if you are a christian put it in prayers, let are biblically understand the consiquencies of adultery, speak positively to her negative thoughts only if you have the christian strength but if not reject her vehemently
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by SunnyJJ: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Don't try tht silly thing, still stnd on ur no, nd God will surely get u out of it. But if u do it u will be fired by God! I don tlk my own be tht o
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Lol, i love that reply!
smileywink

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:

better call your boys and track her with camera so you blackmail her before she scatter your life
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:

picture or......undecided
Use your imagination, Einstein. tongue
BTW...I found your other brothers. cheesy

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Tedassie(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:

co host tedassie tongue

co host kwa
Dat 1 no follow na,bby cheesy
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by leofab(f): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
I be like !!!

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
RickRichards:
Use your imagination, Einstein. tongue BTW...I found your other brothers. cheesy

smiles smiley what are their names?
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
RickRichards:
Use your imagination, Einstein. tongue BTW...I found your other brothers. cheesy

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
RickRichards:

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:

at least i can see sb with enough brain..
i dont believe the story a bit

imagine the story line sef....''.......her skirt tore and she asked u to go and stitch it'' as if there are no female staffs there..

the guy is obviously seeking attention
its a sham story.someone els created a thread with the same story .
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:

You likey? cheesy They're Rafael and Fabio Da Silva.

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by murphyibiam15(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
its a sham story.someone els created a thread with the same story .
okay...i get
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by adesiola: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Please do not start what will ruin your life.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by mightyokwy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:

is she married , if she is not then give it to her like never before. These big ladies you see out there are sex staved.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by badesco(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
If u are sure of getting another job, u can refuse her, but if are not sure, then go ahead and have her.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Leader01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
hmmmm!
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Tzulu(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Okays. So you went to stitch her torn skirt across the road and she remained in her g-strings alone until you came back from your rescue mission to dress her up. I hear you. When you are ready with the concluding part of the script tell me.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ifochakpiiiii.....warrr
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by ceejay4real(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
broxymall:
Dont let the devil suck away your destiny
Remember Joseph was a youth like you to withstand a powerful madam..

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below

Do you have size 13 & 14 Timberland boot? Pls kindly whatsapp me on 08035449602. Thanks in advance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / The Perfect Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.