Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

HELP: Problem With My Whatsapp On My Nokia Asha 201 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP: Problem With My Whatsapp On My Nokia Asha 201 (9787 Views)

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / My Whatsapp Is Currently Down. Could It Be What I'm Thinking? / Help! I Cant View Youtube Videos On My Nokia Asha 503 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Problem With My Whatsapp On My Nokia Asha 201 by reachome(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2015
I don't know what's causing application error in my NokiaAsha 201. I try to open whatsapp but it was saying application error. Please what might be the problem?.
Re: HELP: Problem With My Whatsapp On My Nokia Asha 201 by Nziwujo(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Looking @ ur signature u said and i quote ur social problem have to be online but ur troubles don't have to be
Now don't u think ur contraditing ur stands just saying though
Am also using the same phone & have also encountered that prblm i chose not to open it again
Re: HELP: Problem With My Whatsapp On My Nokia Asha 201 by reachome(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nziwujo:
Looking @ ur signature u said and i quote ur social problem have to be online but ur troubles don't have to be
Now don't u think ur contraditing ur stands just saying though
Am also using the same phone & have also encountered that prblm i chose not to open it again

funny you. But i was only trying to get the problem solved
Re: HELP: Problem With My Whatsapp On My Nokia Asha 201 by nellaluv(f): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
I use the same phone too. Whatsapp consume a lot of space on the internal memory. So i think its low memory problem. Mind you i use 16gb external memory card and i installed whatsapp on the card. So the problem is the phone. Very useless phone only good for answering and receiving call

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Weak Battery Strong (%100 No Risk) / TECNO Camon C8 Is Now Available In Nigeria Stores / How To Get Free 1gb Data On Airtel Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.