Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife (79608 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by profmallory(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Call his closest relative - preferably a father figure and complain. He wont like it but it can save his marriage.. But I dont know a man would ignore such red flash lights coming from your wife. May God save your marriage.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by missjahiniekpe(f): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sister, there is no divorce in kingdom marriage, you said yes to a pastor and you should av thought of u being a sexually active woman before doing that... However, you vowed for better and for worse... Since you are that active, device all means to make him active to. You will never know the power your ferminity provides you not the influence you can av on ur husband except you try.... A woman is seen as a failure if she cannot keep her home, please don't include your name in that list. Stay bless mama.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by awa(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmm you talk to him on the urgent need to seek medical attention. I believe in God....
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by layinks60: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Some Woman ehn, They are suppose to be called Sex Oyenda meaning (Sex witch) am sure my warri niggas will understand berra and to that Husby he's an Epa(A fool) why would he look till he get married before actualizing he had that kind of problem, Does that mean he doesn't do the do when he was still a bachelor cus I know of some pastors that re not married and yet they still do the do even some married ones self, it ain't a sin..

Stella, Pls don't leave him with his problem, try and get wonderful cola with bitterleaf dried sticks mix it with an original Gin and wait till like two days after two days the antidote will be ready.. Give to him two spoon in the morning and two in two hours before the game at night..
You'll confess all your sins even that u posted his problem on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by raayah(f): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
BCISLTD:

Where did u learn all this?

Reading books tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Olivers2J(f): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
lyk seriously?
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by PapaOyoyo: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
When you were saying yes to his proposal, you never knew he was a pastor?

Sister Stella, pls stick to your husband.
The Lord is your muscle! grin

Hahahahaha, im not in the mood to laff right now

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by IYANGBALI: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pls meet my twin brother babangbali oloko esin for solution. He helped vickyrotex,msglobalwonder,rokiatu and prettythicksme,he will help you to. Babangbali oloko esin,iroyin o to afojuba,eni ba taste epon e lo le so

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Toks2008(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Islie:

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-husband-cannot-satisfy-me-sexually-id4377602.html

now lalasticlala please tell me if this does not make sense as a fpage content compared to the lame ones about a lympho girlfrend or the one of a lady cheating on a boyfriend yet still wants her as well as the one of a single guy making love to a pretty married lady that is not even remorseful but just scared of getting caught.

If i clamp down on you for bringing morally decadent topics to nairaland fpage please dont think for once that i dont like nairaland or you but since 2007 when i joined nairaland,i have always desired for its growth and relevance hence the need to point out the areas i feel its lacking behind.

Asides from crime topiics that has to do with romance,please do not just bring any romance topic that promotes sexual recklessness to fpage.i hope im making sense...

Now to the matter on ground i believe the woman should sit the man down and tell him sternly that she wants sexual satisfaction and as a matter of priority,he must do something about his situation else she might be tempted to leave the marriage...trust me,except the hubby does not truly want her,he will do something ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
This same situation is posted daily on Nigerian media either websites, newspapers, blogs or forums under varying titles.
Donald trump was right when he said Africans only specialize in below the belt matters and fund wastage.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Escobapablo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
I will advise that u pray he sees d doctor, u will be surprised that these issues can be taken care of by them. Ppl r to afraid or shy to discuss this problem with a third party. U will be surprised it might just be some bacterial infection. Let him see a doctor. Seriously.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by saintkel(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aminat508:
Madam Stella, My husband doesn’t satisfy me sexually is a common complaint that many women have during their married lives. It is an issue that does not have any fixed or definite solution. However, the opinion and experiences of others can help you in finding a solution that is appropriate for your particular situation.
Sweetie wot if dis happened to us now
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by ibadanfinest(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sister Stella is better u join him in praying against low libido.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aminat508:
Madam Stella, My husband doesn’t satisfy me sexually is a common complaint that many women have during their married lives. It is an issue that does not have any fixed or definite solution. However, the opinion and experiences of others can help you in finding a solution that is appropriate for your particular situation.
...so what's the solution,ma'am?
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by BCISLTD: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
raayah:

Reading books tongue tongue tongue

Hmmmm...continue
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
profmallory:
Call his closest relative - preferably a father figure and complain. .
if I were the father figure,I will take over her farm and start farming there secretly grin
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Tonel09(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
...ehya...... Such is life..... But i can help sha...... Free of charge
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aminat508:
you have said nothing abeg go sidon jo tongue
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by here: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dear Ma'am,

While we wait for him to makeup his mind to accept medical solution or divinity arrives I always tell people things I expected they would find out and not have to wait for anyone to tell them.
Even in the worst medical dysfunction pre-intimacy is always adviced, even adults get vibrators if they feel its ok to explore that to get more and the partner would be the one to use it on her not herself.
Also I understand the urge and he is slowing things down for you, but even when he is down so quickly, in the same mood cuddle up until he comes backup. The rejection alone is frustrating for you too,as while you are offended and lay by yourself he is on the other side feeling dejected and less of a man.
Even with easy women and when youths date who are really sexually active, if the man does cu-m before her, the play starts till he is back up and trust me most confess the 2nd is better than first.
I encourage you to patiently play this out on the bed as illustrated and not let this kill your joy,as if it does what's the essence of the who commitment?
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tonel09:
...ehya...... Such is life..... But i can help sha...... Free of charge
with that your 2 year old boy preek abi?
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by purplekayc(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
what were you doing before you got married?
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nicepoker(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Register him in a brothel for practical experience.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
And here I was thinking Girls don't like "SeX"...undecided
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by SmartKillinex: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
yawhnn!!

Sis Stella,marriage primary obj is companionship ,sex is secondary o call it bonus..

The bibble says give thanks in Every thing,I mean every thing.God is wounderful so even ur situation here is thankable ..

Pray for ur huzband a lot,since na u dey in need of sex ,wat r u waitn fo start fasting nd u will c results.

n.b

sorry to add this if this that u said is true,you only get to that church for a reason nt because u truely ....nd I can't see you as Mummy GO someday else you retract ur ways nd ask God for guidance.

salute
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
tell ur husband to be taking moringa powder also make sure u give him healthy foods
Madam your husband was here yesterday complaining you too like sex.both of you need to get your business off the internet angry
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Fabolous75: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Even me wey never Bleep woman b4, but dat wonderful night wey I go Bleep my wife na she go dey beg me make I fuckam
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by femi4: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aminat508:
You lost me there
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by spicy244(f): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
allanphash7:
I see reason everyday to hate marriage

same here
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by riczy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
drnairalov:
good for her..on a lighter note sex is boring and stressfull I don't see why u shud be complaining.. one round is enough

My girlfriend wanted to have sex with me kiss, but my younger brothers were still awake

so she said first of you to sleep will get #10,000 so I slept first wink

then she broke up with me ...please why?? cry cry
wat a lazy dude u ar!
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by echomog1: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Do you suck him b4 action? If not, suck him wellishly b4 action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.