Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Vacancies, Apply Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies, Apply Now! (2795 Views)

Chevron Nigeria Limited Jobs : May 2018 Vacancies- Apply Now / Various Job Vacancies- Apply Now! / New Vacancies,apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies, Apply Now! by walcossconsult: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious. Walcoss Consulting acts as a complete business partner, providing all levels of support and services. We have provided support to a number of Business startups, Small scale enterprises, Non government organizations, and international companies.

Our Client; has its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking for the employment of the following:

1. Associate Lawyer (3 slots) Males only - Salary: N50, 000.00 and above

2. Litigation Clerk (2 slots) Males only - Salary: N40, 000.00 - N60, 000.00 (Must be a computer literate)

3. Accountant (2 slot) Females only - Salary: N80, 000.00 - N100, 0000.00

4. Experience Driver (2 slots) Males only - Salary:N50,000.00 (residents of isolo, oshodi, festac or mile2)

Send your CVs to: careers@walcoss.com OR call 09093285817 for enquires, ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail. Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted
Re: Vacancies, Apply Now! by browncolysis(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Don't apply cuss they are agent, not a consulting firm, who will require you to pay for registration form and 50% pay from your first salary, moreover, the job is not certain and the salary might even be a peanut if actually they have a job for you. so be wise.....

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies, Apply Now! by trytim100(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
that's y Lagos is still far better than Rivers state in term of getting job through agent such people they are not even in ph
Re: Vacancies, Apply Now! by Dabosslady(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
trytim100:
that's y Lagos is still far better than Rivers state in term of getting job through agent such people they are not even in ph
Agreed they are more job opportunities in Lagos doesn't mean there are no recruitment agencies in PH. As a matter of fact I know a couple of them. Google it and see their address.
Re: Vacancies, Apply Now! by trytim100(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dabosslady:

Agreed they are more job opportunities in Lagos doesn't mean there are no recruitment agencies in PH. As a matter of fact I know a couple of them. Google it and see their address.
I'll b appreciate if can direct me to any genuine one
Re: Vacancies, Apply Now! by nemy18: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why the discrimination?
Re: Vacancies, Apply Now! by Lanretoye(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
I smell foul...I knw one man wey dey post fake vacancies online posing to be recruitment agent,disturbing and ripping unsuspecting applicants off. Last year his wife had a still birth and about 3months later he lost 2 of his 3 children.
O ye fake recruiters, my prophesy this year for you is that "this year,the wrath of God shall come over you and your family" if you do not desist from evil.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Program 2016 / Fresh Job Recruitment At Juan Industries (6 Positions), Lagos / Haunted House-a Family In Scotland Is Looking For A Nanny On 50000 Pounds Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.