Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (34077 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by prof12(m): 5:18am On Jun 28, 2016
mazzi:
When you are 74 years and still lie to people you lead,then wahala dey! This government believes that every body is almajiri or owanbe crew that they can throw out all manner of lies and expect us to swallow it. GEJ never worry,their lies will always turn out to embarrass them.

All those who got their own share of the arms deal money,are they ghost?
Many of them confessed to have collected sums of money from the ever lying old fool called Dasuki.
But you still believe it's a lie.
Come on rescan your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff / Fayose Receives Wike At Akure Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.