Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer (658 Views)

Awolowo Secured State Pardon For A Convicted Armed Robber / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Reminder That Kano State Sentenced 9 To Death For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer by MagicBishop: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Arresa come and lament

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

How shameful it is that the front man of Yoruba politics and defacto political head is a convicted drug dealer.

Get at me dawg!
Re: Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer by MagicBishop: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Stola sameer1212

Explain this shitt
Re: Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Lol... Tinunu has done what your Lords Ojukwu,Aguiyi Ironsi and your entire Biafra generations will never do in the history of Nigerian and Africa politics in the whole. cheesy
Re: Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer by MagicBishop: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Tinunu has done what your Lords Ojukwu,Aguiyi Ironsi and your entire Biafra generations will never do in the history of Nigerian and Africa politics in the whole. cheesy

When will you begin to realize that I am not ibo?

Yoruba slave why is a drug dealer your front man?
Re: Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
IBO is not Igbo
Re: Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer by StOla: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
I guess if I write anything I choose to on a news site, it becomes a conviction?

Where is the court records documenting that Tinubu was arrested, prosecuted and convicted of any manner of drug related offences?

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? / You Shouldn't Wish The Americans Happy Thanksgiving Day If... / Eradicating Corruption In Nigerian Judiciary By Justice Isa Ayo Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.