Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) (69273 Views)

Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie / Beautiful Selfie Of Actress Joke Silva / Waje's Daughter, Emerald Takes Beautiful Selfie With US Singer Jordin Sparks (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by chynie: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aw who them be
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by bettercreature(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
someone else took the picture its not a selfish
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by kunzaar83(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Daminaj2:
This is not just a group selfie. it is a selfie of queens grin

Osas Ighodaro
Omuwunmi Akinnifesi
Ezinne Akudo
Munachi Abii
Sylvia Nduka

All Queen!..... Details below
Rubbish
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by joyluv2008: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
No

[size=18pt]Itz weekend already, Check my signature[/size]
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by IlekeHD: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
PussyFucker2:
If that is the most beautiful selfie in Nigeria, then mine is the most beautiful one on earth.

Bunch of ugly girls

You no even fine undecided

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Dinocarex(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Who brought this poo to the front page??

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
i think not.

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by yyeanqah(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time pipo
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Chukazu: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
EZINNE #SIMPLY THE BEST
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
who dis post don help....end time op

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Daminaj2:

Osas Ighodaro
Omuwunmi Akinnifesi
Ezinne Akudo
Munachi Abii
Sylvia Nduka

Fakery selfie

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by saintkel(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
localblood:
Abeg wetiin be dix?? Op dem dey follow u?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha, chai! U don kill me
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Chukazu: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
safarigirl:
the one in red
Omowumi is in red naa
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
IlekeHD:

You no even fine undecided

Who are you ??
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by IlekeHD: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Who are you ??

The person wey think you no fine to be calling these girls ugly. EOD.

Have a nice day.

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by slap1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
190theclown:
I have come 2 a conclusion that Nigerian girls are not beautiful

I mean com'on these ladies are what u call beautiful?

Abeg make una look Finnish or Swedish girls or even Blac American women and Ethiopian girls then decide

Naija girls are only made 4 cooking food nothing more

Beauty don desert them

This man...longest time!
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by jomoh: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lesbians and Oloshos

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nancywealth(f): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
You can Make 1200 Dollars Today without stress on http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=243
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Anamachi3(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
osesology:
Good. Can I get their contacts, because I want to MARRY THEM ALL!

I don fall of frm my seat as laugh wan kill me
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by 190theclown: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
slap1:

This man...longest time!

How u de my brother cheesy
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by prinsam30: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
I still dey wonder where the pix dey, abeg anybody dey view the picture so, na my browser abi na my phone buh I dey see the adverts wey carry foto for this page na, abi na im b the picture
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by MrCork: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Daminaj2:

Osas Ighodaro
Omuwunmi Akinnifesi
Ezinne Akudo
Munachi Abii
Sylvia Nduka

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Onuokwu: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
I am sure Flavour is lurking around somewhere.......
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
all of them refuse to marry.

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by SavageGarden(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
angry A selfie of celebrated "hoes" I see..how lovely.

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
If i didn't scroll down to see their details i wouldn't even know they are/were beauty queens. Or has the word "Beauty" been redefined?

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by MrCork: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Daminaj2:

Osas Ighodaro
Omuwunmi Akinnifesi
Ezinne Akudo
Munachi Abii
Sylvia Nduka

...we dont rate thoisse kinda tings hear in pekam.....they looklike homebase Nigeria people!! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by johnstar(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
PussyFucker2:
If that is the most beautiful selfie in Nigeria, then mine is the most beautiful one on earth.

Bunch of ugly girls
c ya nose lyk iphone charger undecided

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
better! not that of INI Edo n flavour I saw on FP.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Trapnews: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin we all know how they look without make up undecided

Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid) / Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos)