Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 AM

Air Hostesses In Nigeria . - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Air Hostesses In Nigeria . (2698 Views)

How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Hostesses In Nigeria . by tiaraLOVE(f): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Hello guys,
This is my first time posting on nairaland
*Drumrolls Please*
I would like to know, does anyone here belong to cabin crew in any Nigerian flight company or possibly an air hostess/flight attendant?
I've grown to love the idea of being an Air hostess, the way they dress, the fact that they are very friendly, organized & make the passengers feel relaxed.
I'd like to become one very soon.
What does it require?
And what flight company is the best in Nigeria; speaking of the comfort & efficiency of the flight?

Expecting replies wink
Re: Air Hostesses In Nigeria . by Kunleoduwole(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hello, I admire your desire to be a flight attendant. First you need to register for cabin crew training course, From either Landover aviation, Aero consult etc. And you also write an examination @ NCAA( nigeria civil aviation authority) to obtain a licence. Contact me for more info 07068829187......I am a crew member with Aero contractors.

1 Like

Re: Air Hostesses In Nigeria . by tiaraLOVE(f): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kunleoduwole:
Hello, I admire your desire to be a flight attendant. First you need to register for cabin crew training course, From either Landover aviation, Aero consult etc. And you also write an examination @ NCAA( nigeria civil aviation authority) to obtain a licence. Contact me for more info 07068829187......I am a crew member with Aero contractors.

Alright.. thanks a lot. I'd definitely contact you, cos I have a lot of questions.
Re: Air Hostesses In Nigeria . by odaniel1(m): 4:00am On Dec 29, 2015
What one requires to be an Air hostess? Be gud in bed and work on ur butt...
Re: Air Hostesses In Nigeria . by tiaraLOVE(f): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
odaniel1:
What one requires to be an Air hostess?
Be gud in bed and work on ur butt...

Thanks for your contribution. Its your kind that think women cannot get to the top without sleeping with men.
Re: Air Hostesses In Nigeria . by odaniel1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
tiaraLOVE:

Thanks for your contribution. Its your kind that think women cannot get to the top without sleeping with men.

Quite frankly, I respect them. But, dy are as half done as they come.
Re: Air Hostesses In Nigeria . by Diana78: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Diana is a premium beauty and glamour model of Nigerian origin. She renders topnotch professional modeling services to brands and fashion industry nationwide and internationally. She also helps agencies scouts for talented creatives in the industry and location for set production.

---
Contact number: 08061388655
Profile: [url]Somtochukwu.com.ng/about-me[/url]

#modelinnigeria #nigeriamodel #televisoncommercialmodel #tvcmodel #actress #acorinnigeria #lagosmodels #creativescout #luxuryusher #premiumusherinlagos #premiummodelnigeria #glamourmodel #premiumusherinnigeria #hostessessinlagos #locationscoutinnigeria #fashionmodel

(1) (Reply)

Sop, Personal Statement, Business Prosposal, Cv, Linkedin / Say Goodbye To Poverty With These / My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.