Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (90562 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / . / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by LadyJul(f): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by misspicy(f): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op God bless you...help me ask them grin

guys visit this thread to learn

https://www.nairaland.com/2750322/rare-truth-tight-loose-women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by iceberylin(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
.i'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday,anytime.....
After giving Ugly guys hope grin

221 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Y is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls....every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....they treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....i'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday,anytime.....

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by goodmorning40: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eeeyaaa sorry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Michellla(f): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lmaogringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by obiorathesubtle: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Y is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls....every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....they treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....i'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday,anytime.....

If you haven't made a survey on about 10 handsome guys. Your conclusion is invalid!

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by wilybebsy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thread from a frustrated girl... Eiya Sory ehn

317 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by missKiffy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
smiley I guess some of them feel they can get anything cos of their looks

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by libertyfather(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Not too handsome is consoling yourself, go for the ugly one's, I mean very wohwoh one's

to fine easy ? abi to ugly nah choice?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Michellla(f): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
it depends on how you present yourself to them.
i know very cute guys and they def dont ask me for money undecided

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Laveda(f): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin grin Lanicky, does our boo behave like this? grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
I disagree with you honey. I do not think it's about the guy's looks, but it's about how you present yourself and the things u allow other people to do to u

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Slimzjoe(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015

Heartbroken and Bitter Female angry angry
LadyJul:

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Hardetutu01(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Decker:

How did you come to this conclusion?
maybe she's been duped by one of d so called handsome guys...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by CaroLyner(f): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
lamentation. undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Maxi112: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
who cares about who u choose.. go and work on ya self

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin.....don't mind 'em op

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
grin grin.....don't mind 'em op

You again. Tell me, why do you always like supporting lies?
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
*fallacy of generalization *

Because you met a few couple of hanz young men with such attitude doesn't make it right for you to come to a conclusion that most handsome men have a wrong attitude of collecting gifts from women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time assumption.

Check my signature. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by thorpido(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Lol@ you Op for jumping to conclusion.You were with the wrong guy(s).
Learn to present yourself well to the men you meet and be discerning with who you hang out with.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by mimicious(f): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
My dear truth be told. It's hurting u that it is the handsome guys that are acting this way Instead of the ugly once. At list the ugly once are good at something. The handsome guys can't have it all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by martete1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Not all handsome guys. am not saying am handsome, but i don't treat a lady that way because i have a sister i will not want any guy to treat bad. i don't even have a girlfriend, maybe this is the reason no girl wants to go out with me
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by rosalieene(f): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
martete1:
Not all handsome guys. am not saying am handsome, but i don't treat a lady that way because i have a sister i will not want any guy to treat bad. i don't even have a girlfriend, maybe this is the reason no girl wants to go out with me

Chai..... see confession! No girl want to go out with you.
Just work on your self esteem mbok.
Another advice, just make lots of cool cash, you'd see 'em ladies, running to you.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by seunayeni(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
it's a baseless conclusion my dear, maybe the few ones that u've met are the ones acting that way... PS maybe u need to step up the kind of place where u hangout, so u'll meet handsome and rich dudes who would spoil u silly with Money wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
if i hear . . . only handsome guys who are also lazy behave in such a manner.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Djdamian(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
I am not like that@op
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by SSpeter(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Seems you dated a handsome guy and you had a bad experience. It is not always true. I am handsome, I work for my money and I don't treat ladies like rags...there are over 10million handsome dudes in naija who don't beg nor treat ppl bad. The truth is when you see a handsome lazy dude or a crazy dude you know but ladies! You will never learn......you love it when it's glittering. If you have read "David Copperfield" by dickens...there is a statement I love from that book..."Handsome is what Handsome does"

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by utenwuson: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
maybe! jst maybe u re d one asking cute dude out! cos I knw most fine boys re extremely shy n smtyms don't even av gurlfrn! my best frn is totally cute as in, he s too handsome. during our university days babes keep starring @ him like their gonna eat him but d guy was too shy to ask any lady out! d only bae he dated was tru me!

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Decker:

You again. Tell me, why do you always like supporting lies?
am nt supporting lies,the op's post is about wah she experienced..... And u call it lies?? I guess u avent heard of guys dah ask girls for cash
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by lanicky(f): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin Lanicky, does our boo behave like this? grin

Lol..naughty geh.
My boo is the nicest guy ever...tonguecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.