Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads (2116 Views)

Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) / Deaths In Southeast And Niger Delta, The Signs Are Getting Scary. / Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Abagworo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Massive work has resumed on East-West Road and Port Harcourt-Owerri Road. Source is eye witness. I am watching this Government keenly. Buhari will do more for us than Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by braine(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:
Massive work has resumed on East-West Road and Port Harcourt-Owerri Road. Source is eye witness. I am watching this Government keenly. Buhari will do more for us than Jonathan.

Hmmmm.... People should be patient with Baba. Everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

Onuku...did work stop before now?...didn't rain force slow pace of work?...Was it a project initiated by buhari?...why not open another thread and tell us work has begun in 2nd Niger bridge or benin/Ore/lagos road...mpama

27 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by chigoizie7(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Onuku...did work stop before now?...didn't rain force slow pace of work?...Was it a project initiated by buhari?...why not open another thread and tell us work has begun in 2nd Niger bridge or benin/Ore/lagos road...mpama

Or even onitsha enugu expressway.

These people are just good with propaganda

13 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by menix(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thought I would see Orile -Badagry express way too...
Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by GudluckIBB(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
chigoizie7:

Or even onitsha enugu expressway.

These people are just good with propaganda

.....But jonathan said in 2011 that if he doesn't complete second Niger bridge before 2015, he will go on exile!

Why didn't you go to Otuoke and cry on jonathan for not fufilling his promises on second Niger bridge.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by chigoizie7(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:

.....But jonathan said in 2011 that if he doesn't complete second Niger bridge before 2015, he will go on exile!

Why didn't you go to Otuoke and cry on jonathan for not fufilling his promises on second Niger bridge.

GEJ paid d prices for his deceit, he was voted out(though not by me) for his incompetent acts.

He was voted out and another person who claims to be better than him, turns out to be the worst.

U no sabi drive, but u were castigating me for driving slowly, but when people asked me to vacate the wheel for u, I did, only for u to start learning the act of driving on the wheels, thereby keeping us all @ a stand still.

I have no issues, my issues is about the OP peddling lies. I just pin pointed some areas that are not being cared for, assume,his lies were to be the truth, which I doubt

6 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Abagworo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Jonathan had 6 years but could not do it. So I will appreciate the Fulani man that has remembered me.

4 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Abagworo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
chigoizie7:

GEJ paid d prices for his deceit, he was voted out(though not by me) for his incompetent acts.

He was voted out and another person who claims to be better than him, turns out to be the worst.

U no sabi drive, but u were castigating me for driving slowly, but when people asked me to vacate the wheel for u, I did, only for u to start learning the act of driving on the wheels, thereby keeping us all @ a stand still.

I have no issues, my issues is about the OP peddling lies. I just pin pointed some areas that are not being cared for, assume,his lies were to be the truth, which I doubt

What are the lies please. I will only say Buhari is worse if he doesnt complete them after 6 years like Jonathan even though we have less money.

3 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Has the road contract not already been awarded before hand? Rains forced the contractors off the job. Now the rains has subsided and they're back.

OP please try to sell your propaganda to your fellows with same almajiri reasoning as you. Try BBC Hausa, maybe they'll buy your story. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Balkan(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

Jonathan had 6 years but could not do it. So I will appreciate the Fulani man that has remembered me.
you are a he goat that fuccks his own mother

2 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

1 bag of gworo, evidence please?
Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

Another aturu awusa from Southwest claiming to be nwafor Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by FreeGlobe(f): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

smh, Buhari should award new projects in the SE and not claiming Jonathans projects

1 Like

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by seunmsg(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
This thread says it all. The PMB administration can never satisfy the ibos. If PMB had stopped the projects that that OP talked about, they will come here and abuse him of hating them. If he continues the projects as he is doing now, they will say it was awarded long before he became president even when the projects were abandoned by the former president.

6 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by bugzbunny: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:
Go tell who sent u dat propaganda won't work.... Tell us wen its commissioning phase with pix... For nw buhari is a dulla.rd

2 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by alaoeri: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
chigoizie7:

Why don't you wait for 2016 budget & see if those places you pinpointed will be care for or not before complaining?

2 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by sirade(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
masterpower:

Another aturu awusa from Southwest claiming to be nwafor Igbo.
Don't jettisoned persons if they don't agree with your stance.
He is Igbo but his political view in recent time portrays him as non Igbo.

Abagworo wu ezi nwafor Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by funkyibodude(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

nice response bro, APC trying to steal progress made by PDP.
Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Udopasa: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
If true about the Ph-Owerri road, I wil say, thank you President Muhammadu Buhari for indeed "true Imolites" are not ingrates.
Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Except I don't understand English, d title z " work has RESUMED..." So whether they stopped cos of d rain or cos they went on break, d "koko" z that work has RESUMED. Why d insulting comments then?
Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by obailala(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

calebo101:
Has the road contract not already been awarded before hand? Rains forced the contractors off the job. Now the rains has subsided and they're back.

OP please try to sell your propaganda to your fellows with same almajiri reasoning as you. Try BBC Hausa, maybe they'll buy your story. undecided
Nobody is claiming that PMB initiated the projects, as a matter of fact, not even GEJ initiated most of the projects but government is a continuum and be it PDP or APC or GEJ or PMB, the most important thing is for the masses to benefit from a better life. Not long ago, the media has been awash with stories of how a terrorist president who hates Igbos cancelled all the projects initiated by GEJ. The people who originated and shared these needless evil stories obviously did not consider that the rains were a factor; they also did not consider the low capital budget for 2015 and the dwindling financial resources of the nation which forced most of these projects to be suspended. Instead they chose to heap the blame on an incoming government that had not even consolidated its position. Now 'some' of the projects 'appear' to have been resumed and the new stance is now that 'it was rain that suspended the projects.'

Why can't we just be sincere with ourselves?... why can't we put politics of bitterness aside, sit back and watch to see what the present government has to offer Nigerians?... How does hating a government from day 1 out of 1461 benefit anyone?

1 Like

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

No pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by PointB: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
@Op,

You mean propaganda works have resumed? Did it ever stop? undecided undecided
Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

Hello sir,
I'd appreciate pictures please, I'm currently in Abuja. Do you mean that umuapu road?
Re: Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
obailala:
Nobody is claiming that PMB initiated the projects, as a matter of fact, not even GEJ initiated most of the projects but government is a continuum and be it PDP or APC or GEJ or PMB, the most important thing is for the masses to benefit from a better life. Not long ago, the media has been awash with stories of how a terrorist president who hates Igbos cancelled all the projects initiated by GEJ. The people who originated and shared these needless evil stories obviously did not consider that the rains were a factor; they also did not consider the low capital budget for 2015 and the dwindling financial resources of the nation which forced most of these projects to be suspended. Instead they chose to heap the blame on an incoming government that had not even consolidated its position. Now 'some' of the projects 'appear' to have been resumed and the new stance is now that 'it was rain that suspended the projects.'

Why can't we just be sincere with ourselves?... why can't we put politics of bitterness aside, sit back and watch to see what the present government has to offer Nigerians?... How does hating a government from day 1 out of 1461 benefit anyone?

[b]Nobody hates any government. As you said let's be sincere with ourselves and yes Government is a continuum. But the OP clearly opined and attributed the progress to Buhari, and that is rather becoming a norm amongst Buhari's supporters. If GEJ initiated something and the work is in progress, then fine, simply say the work GEJ begun is being continued. Don't tell us Buhari is doing more as though he has any input on it when clearly he does not!

Don't piss on us and tell us it is raining. We know who did what and even though it's a continuum, it's not a yardstick for the present Government to be docile and not craft out its own working strategy. As far as we all know and agree, apart from the lopsided ill mannered anti-corruption scheme of Buhari, he has literally done nothing else, and i mean nothing. You should know issues like this will not survive the scrutiny of modern social media. We have gone past the days of believing the Lagos/Ibadan expressway propaganda mill factory and BBC Hausa, to critically analysing and juxtaposing informations available on public domains.

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Present Myself For Swearing-in As Deputy Governor In Kogi — James Faleke / My Conversation With A Ghanaian On The "Clueless" Policies Of Our Government(s) / Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.