Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) (74294 Views)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by RexTramadol1: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
Very Soon u may see my Own By The Grace of God #VIVIANGIST

Make we work together na
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
So what?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by sircardinal: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Better soup na money make am, congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by miteolu(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:

I love your blogging aggressiveness.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by ndidibabe(f): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Is she boasting? This is no big deal.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by chynie: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
aa
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by kingsilly(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Keeps throwing her mansion in our face, made sense when it started, but now it's getting kinda unnecessary.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by peeparty(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
I just dey fear for this geh sha,Cos she's opening so much up for Dis arm robbers dem.#just be kiaful

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by crazygod(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dear linda, I prophesy to u that the next news about u online is that u're getting engaged in Jesus Name. U deserve to be happy after all this hustle
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by cocoflakes: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Living the Dream....Good work Linda

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by fireforfire: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Oh my fuccking God.
Everything is now a news ??

Next thing you hear is "Linda Ikeji's Boyfriend fuccking her doggy style"
I wonder. in as much as we r happy abt her sucess, e don do na.
enuf of her
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Babyphinas(f): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one kip it up
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by fireforfire: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
peeparty:
I just dey fear for this geh sha,Cos she's opening so much up for Dis arm robbers dem.#just be kiaful
my tots exactly

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by deejeet1: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
Posted By [b]Vivian Gist[/

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-OKS1oBARW/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Cc; lalasticlala
God will bless my hustle too
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
You may or you will? It's my prayer that we see yours too. Stay bleSsed
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Neplusultra(f): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ahhh!!!! E don do ooo!!!
Seriously! embarassed
Robbers dey ooo!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mtcheeeeew undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by noeloge82(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
So if male. Client come to pay for adds in her Bed room office it means she will also serve them bouns cos I don't understand d magic behind bedroom office
Just thinking aloud
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by yyeanqah(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time blogger
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by BCISLTD: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hustle like ur life depends on it.

My hustle

https://www.nairaland.com/2740386/shelves..beautiful

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by 400billionman: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:

By then, i don knack you belle..
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by kikesblog(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Make God help me too ooo.. Haters are the one vexing

Rep www.laidenews.com

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
soooooooooooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by saintkel(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
confamgist237:
As a popular blogger.. How many upcoming blogger she don help? Selfiesh omo ibo...

Kudos to great blogger... Mr jide of ogbongeblog..

Mr olu of olufamous.com

Stella of stelladikorkus.com

and so many blogger like dat that i can mention..

All this above blogger don help soo many

upcoming blogger.. I.e with dem article or

good advice on how to make money like dem
on blogging

But for linda to reply ur mail sef na wahala....

Lolz na south south gal o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by snazzy5050(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
donTbone:
grin
If truly the office is for private use and for friends alone,
what is that SOFA and other small chairs doing there? undecided

Na for ghost! angry
Are you thinking wah am thinking? grin
For the polithiefians grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by braine(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:

Amen!! Don't worry, we support you. cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Bluffly: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
Posted By Vivian Gist

Caption
You can live your dream life! To be honest, it's all up to you! My private office in my bedroom! no visitors allowed o! Just for my private use and close friends of course

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-OKS1oBARW/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

We don hear. Haba. Dem never see money before?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by porshuch: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lindodo enjoy life joor, e no get duplicate. Enjoy why it last. Oya give daddy a kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by donTbone(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
snazzy5050:

For the polithiefians grin grin
Hmmmmm...
I though as much sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Youngk(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
when you have gossip about everyone you know you now result to gossiping about yourself.very soon linda will show us her toilet and caption it "your not invited" before nko?.anyways she is doing more than fine.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by tinafix: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
hmm.life is good with hardwork. am on the way, watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.