Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad (47570 Views)

4 Ways Nigerians Pay For Their Hotel Stay / 4 Ways Nigerians Can Take A Luxury Trip Abroad Without Spending A Fortune / Trump’s Travel Policy: Nigerians With Valid Visas Denied Entry Into USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by winetapper: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrCork:
....all u homebase people who never been outter that nigeria but yet u hav the othervcity to diss us Londoners who r ten times berra than u...hav more moiney than u....and worse of all..can take yor women anytime we want.. I lie? (No ofeense) angry
Read the post well i didn't refer to any country
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by October1960: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Too funny ..... I like your sense of humor. Laughter heals a lot. I needed this good laugh.

MrCork:
....all u homebase people who never been outter that nigeria but yet u hav the othervcity to diss us Londoners who r ten times berra than u...hav more moiney than u....and worse of all..can take yor women anytime we want.. I lie? (No ofeense) angry
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by MrCork: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
winetapper:
Read the post well i didn't refer to any country

...move yor candle closer if u dont hav eletricity an re read yor sacomatic thread again...you said it!(no ofeense) angry
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by soleexx(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Balkan:
this end time thing is getting annoying.

I don't knw why I'm also using it in my comments
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by winetapper: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrCork:

...move yor candle closer if u dont hav eletricity an re read yor sacomatic thread again...you said it!(no ofeense) angry
Hmm I heard you drive range Rover sport €20000 cash and you live in peckam??
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by adaxxy: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
panachuku:
They work in night clubs. Its called peke. U stay in d clubs toilet selling condoms, sweets, and spraying oyinbo perfume.
you are so so correct.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by adaxxy: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
panachuku:
They work in night clubs. Its called peke. U stay in d clubs toilet selling condoms, sweets, and spraying oyinbo perfume.
you're so on point.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
loomer:
Which country with trict immigration laws dey ur bike for public transport?
Lol! Word! I bet the op doesn't know how expensive taxis can be, especially whe ur work place is 15-20 miles away and you are billed per minute.
Once you board the taxi, your bill starts reading.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by BEDMON1900: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBODYY:
Na by force to Leave your father land??
When mother land is not safe...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
cheesy
Trapnews:
grin survival skill!
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by slam7000(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
winetapper:
I did number 7 today grin

Hope you sort out your immigration issues. All the best. Nothing like giving it out to those immigration enforcement guys when your feet de gidigba with 'correct' documents.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by BEDMON1900: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBODYY:

Bollinger:

Lol. . .If dem born you well come Germany or the U.S with that belief.
NOBODYY:

Let him come to UAE
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by slam7000(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
winetapper:
Hmm I heard you drive range Rover sport €20000 cash and you live in peckam??

Don't mind mr cork. He is an illegal immigrant and a pick pocket in east London.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
I agree with you...
wiseoneking:
who gave monkey banana. Go and hustle in maiduguri. You are too lousy, not everybody that traveled abroad are no do well. Infact, countries like the US do assimilate more than 80% of our brightest, talented, gifted and most brilliant students.you are here crying but it is a shame that a man's junior brother in Los angeles is the one taking care of his two graduate senior brothers family who husles under curse like you are boasting, with less than 50k a month to take care of their family. Smiling under a curse. Nothing is wrong if you happened to see better opportunity that you are satisfied with. Go and shout to IDP's victims that home is home or take style and tell the southerners runing from the NE that home is home. You want husling, i will send you to sambisa to hustle.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by loomer: 12:11am On Nov 21, 2015
VivaVivre:
Lol! Word! I bet the op doesn't know how expensive taxis can be, especially whe ur work place is 15-20 miles away and you are billed per minute.

Them no even born am well to use taxi go place of 20miles when bus and train dey.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 21, 2015
The preference-for-crowded-area part is very true.

Many of them in Deira in Dubai. One helped my wife carry her goods to Bur Dubai where we lodged,if you see the way he was sneaking and watching his steps. He said he doesn't ordinarily come to that area (only risked it). Deira is like Obalende/Lagos Island and Bur Dubai like VI.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by Chiefwandungu(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2015
@levelszik, tell me about it. A couple of years ago I paid $14,000 for my papers + orisirisi....e no easy o!
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 21, 2015
Na so.. E go use him teeth pay.
loomer:

Them no even born am well to use taxi go place of 20miles when bus and train dey.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by Miami11: 4:31am On Nov 21, 2015
fittty:
This post is only for the UK I presume. Come to America and see as dem dey give all these illegal mexican rights like say dem be citizen. Most states are beginning to issue Mexicans drivers licenses. Banks even issue them accounts to save. Their kids go to school sef. Most of them that don't even have drivers licenses have been driving for years and police do nothing even when they're pulled over. I'll say 80% of them who commit a little crime and go to jail come out and continue to live here. Only those with serious criminal case end up deported. They live like they're legal. The only thing is once they step foot outside the country they can't come back in. So they can only talk to their family in mexico on phone but NEVER get to see them. America has too many problems to take care of than illegals.

And when Mexicans get deported they run back in, I've seen a Mexican than has been deported 6 times and he sneaks back in.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by Originalsly: 4:43am On Nov 21, 2015
fittty:
This post is only for the UK I presume. Come to America and see as dem dey give all these illegal mexican rights like say dem be citizen. Most states are beginning to issue Mexicans drivers licenses. Banks even issue them accounts to save. Their kids go to school sef. Most of them that don't even have drivers licenses have been driving for years and police do nothing even when they're pulled over. I'll say 80% of them who commit a little crime and go to jail come out and continue to live here. Only those with serious criminal case end up deported. They live like they're legal. The only thing is once they step foot outside the country they can't come back in. So they can only talk to their family in mexico on phone but NEVER get to see them. America has too many problems to take care of than illegals.
Why you hating on the Mexicans? ....and misleading? Legal or illegal... school aged children must attend school in the US....and if you are schooling them at home...the authorities would still be knocking at your door to investigate. ...and where in the US police would turn a blind eye to an unlicensed driver?...legal or illegal? The US can do without illegal immigrants from all countries...but not Mexicans......deport all illegal Mexicans and US starve to death. Didn't Arizona drive them out....then the governor been running even to Mexico to beg them and others to come back ? Now at opic....OP
..have u ever left yor State? Illegals move during the day...lay low at nites... and don't even think about asking me how I know.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by oc2fish: 5:42am On Nov 21, 2015
wiseoneking:
who gave monkey banana. Go and hustle in maiduguri. You are too lousy, not everybody that traveled abroad are no do well. Infact, countries like the US do assimilate more than 80% of our brightest, talented, gifted and most brilliant students.you are here crying but it is a shame that a man's junior brother in Los angeles is the one taking care of his two graduate senior brothers family who husles under curse like you are boasting, with less than 50k a month to take care of their family. Smiling under a curse. Nothing is wrong if you happened to see better opportunity that you are satisfied with. Go and shout to IDP's victims that home is home or take style and tell the southerners runing from the NE that home is home. You want husling, i will send you to sambisa to hustle.

Guy nowhere like home. Currently not in Nigeria but i miss Nija. Guys if you can make it abroad, you can do it easily in Nija. If you use all the skill you use abroad in Nija.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by ipledge10(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2015
Its very easy to be illegal in USA(not all states)...nobody is checking your Passport or ID
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by ipledge10(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2015
VivaVivre:
Yellow Cabs grin from Hunt Point,Bronx to Laguadia Airport $50,We didn't take it, na so my friend miss His flight

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by bayusman: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Typical rub****.. if I may ask have you ever been outter naija before?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by xest(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2015
winetapper:
I did number 7 today grin
which country?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by xest(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2015
ABJDOT:
Travel aboard my foot....why don't you guys, think you can also make it in this country........hustle pay in Naija than Aboard.
not really,it pays abroad than here.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by Shawarmaplus(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2015
MrCork:

...well I speind pounds sterlin... u can only dream of spendin pounds sterlin! (No ofeense) angry

Even if u spend Pounds Sterling and live in Uk, does that guarantee u getting just any of our girls??
Lol...u mentality really surprises me. Am really disappointed in ur level of reasoning... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by zikmarty: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2015
lol any difference from being a vampire?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad by MrCork: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Shawarmaplus:

Even if u spend Pounds Sterling and live in Uk, does that guarantee u getting just any of our girls??
Lol...u mentality really surprises me. I really disappointed in ur level of reasoning... grin grin grin grin

...nigggggga check this out....evenvey time I come to that nigeria place on holiday for pleasure, I only sleep wit married women n people s girlfriend...not becuz I hab moiney but becuz I enjoy it. I c an get any female I want includein yor woman or even sef, any of yor sister (only is they r lightskin though)....am well known in hotel in that place nigeria..can u aford a hotel or even sef, a range rover spot?? .. Goat! ! (No ofeense). angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) / First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.