Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) (2060 Views)

Just Imagine Dangote Received This Message From Glo. What An Insult! / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / The Isaiah4vs19 Message From MTN: When You Finally Catch The Guy Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) by HouseOfBalloons(f): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
I just saw this message from Glo. Is it a bug? Or is there a promo going on that I don't know about?

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) by lawrenceunaa: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Is it browsing undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) by Panshow(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Geez! You've just been given 1000 gig by Glo. You better start downloading before they fix it.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) by Youngpo413: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
HouseOfBalloons:
I just saw this message from Glo. Is it a bug? Or is there a promo going on that I don't know about?
is it browsing?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) by HouseOfBalloons(f): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
is it browsing?
I've not tried it. someone is sharing their data with me and I don't want to tell him to remove me from his plan and then this doesn't work. I'll try it later this week when that plan expires. I don't think it'll work sha. probably a mistake and its not showing up in my data balance
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) by RealAdewole(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
HouseOfBalloons:
I've not tried it. someone is sharing their data with me and I don't want to tell him to remove me from his plan and then this doesn't work. I'll try it later this week when that plan expires. I don't think it'll work sha. probably a mistake and its not showing up in my data balance
some one share u 100gig
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) by HouseOfBalloons(f): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
RealAdewole:
some one share u 100gig
no.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) by RealAdewole(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
HouseOfBalloons:
no.
is it working
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) by officialteemi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
same msgs.....not working

(1) (Reply)

An Android Game Created By A Nigerian (screenshot) / Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App / Bluetooth Speakers Clearance Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.